Started to fall for him ?

Why are you being like this to me?

*At night*

You finally woke up and found yourself in a place where you don't know . 

It was a nice room with blue wallpapers . You started to panic .

'Oh , you woke up . Are you alright now ? ' Jungkook , who was sitting beside the bed using your phone asked . 

He put returned your phone and help you to get up .

'Why am I here ... ? ' You asked

'Oh , you forgotten ? JinAh was overboard , she told all the boys to buy the drinks . But halfway , I'm scared that you are alone , so I went back to the rooftop and only to find them kicking you ... and you fainted .. ' Jungkook said

'Ouch ... It hurts .. Oppa , I think we shouldn't talk to each other anymore ! Or ... You are JinAh's !I don't wish we get hurt ... ' u said softly ...

'No ! 'Jungkook says as he hugged you tightly ... very tight ...

'I won't leave you ! ' He continued 'You are mine ' .

 

You tried to push him away , but you're too weak to do that . 

And you felt that your heartbeat increased alot ..

 

Soon , he let go of you . And ran down to the kitchen . 

You checked your phone history and realized that he go to your Notes Diary ...

'Omo ... he saw my diary ... what to do !! ' you whispered to yourself . And also found out that there. is a new note diary written by him.

 

_____ah , Oppa wants to protect you . Can you be mine ? 

Ill make sure that you will not get hurt anymore ... it breaks my heart to see you getting hurt ..

JinAh that case ... I'll settle it with her .

 

You off your phone and rushed back home .

' Ya ____ ah ! ' Jungkook shouted from the kitchen .

 

At night , you keep looking at the diary that he has written .

Your heartbeat grew faster ... *did I start to fall for him ... ? * you thought .

 

THE NEXT DAY 

While walking in the class , you saw Yooah and Jungkook chatting there happily , you felt abit jealous ... 

'____ ! I just realized that Jungkook is my neighbour ! ' Yooah say to you happily ...

'Oh , is it ? Good for you then ' you replied . 

Jungkook could sense the jealousy , he smirked ...

 

During lesson , You were there copying notes while Sunggyu , Yooah and Jungkook was there talking all the while . The teacher doesn't care too .. 

 

After school .

'___ ah ! I'm going to Jungkook 's house today , he's gonna teach me the maths which I don't understand , do you want come ? ' Yooah asked .

 

' No ... thanks ' You packed your bag and left .

Sunggyu followed you to your locker and asked ' ___ , could you keep a promise ? ' 

You : Yes Oppa .

Sunggyu : I like YooAh . Please keep it a secret . I have been likin her for sometime , and I think that she's good .

You : Omo , Oppa , you are gonna to have a rival ! 

Sunggyu : Who Who Who ? 

You : I can't say , but he's handsome ! 

 

Soon , you walked away , leaving Sunggyu there .