Chapter 1

Why are you being like this to me?

 

It's the first day of high school . Yup !
 
____ (y/n ) walked towards the school slowly ... As the school is just nearby your house .
 
You are very nervous as you did not know who are your classmates , are they friendly ? 
 
' _____ (y/n ) !!! ' Sunddenly someone shouted from behind . 
 
You quickly turn your head behind . 
 
 
 
It was YooAh your best friend .
 
 
'Yah YooAh ! I thought you said that you will not be coming to school today ? as you are sick ? ' you said the moment you saw her .
 
 
 
' kekekeke ! Aniyo ! It's just a surprise girl ! ' YooAh quickly replied with an eye smile .
 
Soon , you walked slowly with YooAh towards the school gate ..
 
____(y/n) POV
 
 
 
Soon , I walked towards the notice board with YooAh to check our class ~
 
 
 
'YooAh , we are at the same class !! Yippee . ' You cheered loudly and hugged her .
 
 
 
'Argh ... You are killing me ! I can't breathe my dear girl ! ' YooAh replied .
 
 
 
I quickly let go of her and grabbed her hand and headed towards the class .
 
*bam!* U fell down .
 
A tall , cute looking guy was running and banged until me .
 
'Gwenchana ? I'm so sorry . Are you alright ? '  The guy said . As he reached out his hand to pull me up .
 
'No need , thanks . I'm alright . ' I quickly replied and without looking at the guy , I ran off with YooAh . 
 
 
 
'_____(y/n) you are weird ~ ' YooAh said while trying to stop you from running .
 
 
 
' Aniyo ... because when he reached out his hand , from the side of my eyes , there is a girl who looks like the queenka glared at me ... I'm so scared unnie ...' I said .
 
-----------------------------
 
*in my mind *
 
Why is she like this ? That death glare ... Omo ... I'm so scared .