YooAh's Choice

Why are you being like this to me?

YooAh's POV

 

After Sunggyu Oppa said that ... I ran out of the shop ...

Am I doing the correct thing ? 

 but ... Jungkook is mine ! 

____, I'll break the friendship for Jungkook . He's mine .

I quickly rushed to the hospital and visited ____ .

 

YooAh : Annyeong ____...

____ : Ah ! YooAh ! *hugs yooah*

YooAh : You ... don't blame me ? 

____ : I won't ! the friendship between us won't break ! 

 

YooAh whispered to herself : I'll break it , you'll see 

___: Yes ? What are you talking ? It's too soft .

YooAh : Aniya , I'm saying I'm very sorry , get well soon .

___: It's alrght ! And sorry ... about Jungkook ...

YooAh : I won't care anymore , he's all yours now .. Alright , I got to go ! Bye

 

Nobody's POV

YooAh left the room with a smirk at her face . Seems that her plan is going too well .

After one week , everyone go back to school as per normal .

 

Your POV

hm ... I walked to the school with Woohyun Oppa . Once we reached the gate, his friends dragged him away . 

I headed to the locker and take out my books that I needed for the day . 

'Omo ... isn't she the one that JinAh hated alot ?' 'She was beaten up by people' 'Oh really '

 

I could hear all the gossipers talking loudly . '___ Stay Positive ! Ignore all the comments ! ' I said to myself .

I walked in the class room and walked fast to my seat . Once I sat down , I looked at Jungkook .

He patted my head and said 'Did you sleep well ?' 

I nodded my head with a grin and played games on my phone .

Throughtout the whole lesson , YooAh didn't turn back and talk to me . 

Finally it's after school , 'YooAh !' I said .

'Yes ? Oh sorry , I'm ... meeting my friend outside school ! gotta go ' she replied in a rush .

'Yah , you aren't going with me to eat ?' I asked

She smiled and ran off away without a reply . Jungkook hold my wrist and brought me to the dance room. 

 

Nobody's POV

Jungkook : ___ ah .

___ : Nae Oppa ? Why did you bring me here ? 

Jungkook : I heard from Woohyun that you like the brand 'XX earpiece ' isn't it ? 

___ : Yes . I'm going to find a work and get some money to buy it ! hehehe

Jungkook : There's no need for such thing ... 

 

Jungkook took out a box and handed it to ___ .

'Omo ! it's the earpiece ! ' ___ shouted .

Jungkook made a smile eye at you . ' try it on ! ' he said .

After trying it on , both of you go to eat and to the arcade . He even catch one big pink teddy bear for you !

*At your house door step*

' Oppa , thank you for today! Thank you so much !'You said as you hug the bear tighter .

Jungkook smiled and said 'Go in !' 

 

You looked at Jungkook for awhile and call him to come closer to you as you got something to say to him .

As he come closer , you gave him a peck at his cheek .

He was very shocked and u rushed in your house .

'Bye Oppa ! Goodnight ! ' You turned away go walked in the house .

 

Jungkokk's POv

 

Omo , she kissed me . *shy* 

It seems like we are dating today ...

____ , you are mine ! Bang ! 

 

Woohyun's POV 

'Sis . Where did you go ?! I'm worried dead .' I said once ___ came back home .

'See your phone message Oppa ... I went out with Jungkook Oppa ... and ... we went to arcade and eat !' She replied with a cheerful smile . 

 

'This is the sweetest smile I ever seen !'I said as I pinched her cheek .

As she went to bath , I messaged Jungkook .

 

Woohyun : Yah Jungkook .

Jungkook : Nae Hyung ?

Woohyun : It seems that my sis is happy to be with you ! 

Jungkook : <3 Jinja ? 

Woohyun : Ya ! Dont hurt her or else ...

Jungkook : You can kill me or else ! 

Woohyun : Haha  yes ! Bro .

 

*MidNight *

Woohyun received a message from an anonymous . 

Anonymous : Annyeong Woohyun Oppa ! 

Woohyun : It's so late ! Seeiously ... Who r u ? 

Anonymous : Yah Oppa ! You forgotten me ?!

Woohyun : Sorry ! My phone contact was all lost last time . Bye . I'll reply tomorrow .

Anonymous : Oppa ! Now in this country it's morning ! YAH ! I'm CHORONG !! Your best friend ! the one who migrated to Australia for 5years ! I'm coming back tomorrow ! 

Woohyun : Omo ! Jinja ?! PARK CHORONG !! Tomorrow I'll fetch you at the airport !! 

*No reply from Anonymous*

 

 

The next morning .

 

YOUR POV

'Oppa ! Jinja ? ChoRong Unnie is coming back ?! I can't wait !!' you said once Woohyun surprised you with that good news .

You spend the whole day as per normal , going to school for lesson ... Jungkook staring at you in class as always ... YooAh doesn't really talk to you now . 

But it's okay ! ChoRong is coming to the same class as you soon . You felt happy and excited .

After school , Jungkook rushed off as he had an appointment , Sunggyu too .

'____ ah ... Can we sit down and chat ?' YooAh asked 

'Cafe ?' You replied .

'Fine .' she said .

 

Soon you guys reached the cafe , Both of you stay there and talked until it was 10 PM .

'Lady , we have to close the shop right now ... Sorry !' one of the worker said .

'Alright !'both of you left the shop and to the nearby park .

'____ ... Do you like Jungkook ?' YooAh asked while holding your hand .

'I ... I ... ' you could not reply ... 

'WHY ? I TOLD YOU HE IS MINE . IM READY TO BREAK THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN US ... 'Yooah said 

'YooAh, no ... no .. please ' you begged .

YooAh swing up her hand ... about to you slap hard when someone shouted '___!'

She was shocked and accidentally slapped herself .

You turned back and realized it was ChoRong unnie .

'YooAh . What were you doing just now ? sorry , I was shocked by ChoRong unnie's voice ' u asked

' Oh nothing .. ' YooAh put her hand at your shoulder . 'Ah ...  jungkook is yours , I'm just joking only .' she smiled and walked away .

 

You run towards ChoRong and hugged her ...

Soon , you guys reached home .

'Woohyun Oppa ! 'Chorong shouted as you went to cook noodles .

'Oppa Oppa Woohyun Oppa !'Choring shouted again . 

Woohyun rushed down the stairs to the living room .

'ChoRong!'he shouted and started jumping round and round with ChoRong .