Why ...

Why are you being like this to me?

*reached the destination *

Jungkook and YooAh set up the picnic area as she insisted on it .

While Sunggyu , Woohyun and you went to buy food .

'____ , are you ok ? You look super bored ! ' Sunggyu asked while choosing his snack .

'Nope ... I'm fine ' You replied 

'Nah , she's lying , she upset over some relationship problems ' Woohyun interrupted .

' Oppa , how you ...' Before you could say finish your sentence , Woohyun pushed the both of you to the cashier and pay for the food .

 

Woohyun POV

*in his mind *

Ha ! My dear sis , I know everything ! 

Dont be too sad , u will find one guy ! 

*flashback*

The night before , woohyun went in ____'s room and checked her phone while she is sleeping , and saw the notes ... 

 

Your POV

For the whole day , Yooah kept dragging Jungkook around with her , to play the sand , to explore and to play .

While Sunggyu and woohyun talking about their own things .

You was soooo bored , and walked away to the nearby bench and took a seat .

'Ya ____! How can you leave without me !?' Someone asked from your back . 

You turned behind and saw Jungkook walking towards you .

'You should be joing YooAh ! ' You say as he say down beside you .

He put his arms around your shoulder and suddenly you feel happy .

'Um ... Oppa , you shouldn't do this ... YooAh will be angry at me ..' You said softly .

'Wae ? why would she be angry ? ' He asked

' its ... my brother and Sunggyu likes YooAh , but Yooah likes you ! ' u said quickly 

'But I like you . ' he whispered to your ears .

 

Soon , you heard footsteps coming nearer and nearer towards you . Both of you turned back and saw 3 person .

Your brother, Sunggyu and YooAh .

 

'Ya , I thought we were best friend ! How can you snatch with me my crush ?! What kind of friend are you ! ' YooAh Shouted at you .

'No Yooah , I ... I ... ' you wanted to talk but no words can come out of your mouth .

Woohyun : Ya , Jungkook liked ____ in the first place ! Not you !

Sunggyu : YooAh . Lets go back .

YooAh : You Big Fat Liar ! I hate you . You are no longer my friend ! 

 

Before your tears dropped down , you ran away .

'_____ ah ! ' Jungkook and Woohyun shouted . 

You quickly run to the taxi stand and called for the taxi , you get in the taxi before they could stop you and go back to home .

3 'My heart hurts ...' you thought .

'Girl , why are you crying ? Mind sharing it with me ? ' the taxi driver asked .

' My friend ... no ... best friend hates me now , and it's the first time she shouted at me ... because of one guy ... ' You said softly 

'You mean ... both of you likes the same guy  ? ' He asked

'yes ... ' you looked down .

'Is that guy Jungkook ? ' He asked

'omo , uncle , how do you know it ? You asked

 

 

Annyeong guys ! I'll start author's note here ! 

Um ... Guess who is that Uncle ? 

What will happen between you and YooAh ?