Sick ...

Why are you being like this to me?

 

the next day ...
 
you were burning hot the moment you woke up .
 
You : I must be sick ... Fever ... 
 
Soon ChoRong walked in to call you up for breakfast . 
 
ChoRong : Gwenchana ? _____ . 
 
She touched your forehead and realized that you are having a high fever . She quickly called Woohyun up and Woohyun send you to the clinic .
 
ChoRong as usual , went to school after that . 
 
*In class*
'ChoRong! Yah , Park ChoRong !' Jungkook whispered 
 
ChoRong turned back and said ' I know , ____ is having a high fever today . She can't come to school , she is alright now . ' 
 
Jungkook smiled and nodded his head .' I should go visit her later after school .' he replied .
 
Meanwhile , YooAh smirked after hearing the whole conversation ...
 
She is planning to do something else ... What ?
 
Your POV
 
After you went to the clinic , Woohyun brought you home for you to rest and went to school again . 
You ate the medicine and started to press the remote control for kdramas . 
 
*You got a message*
 
Jungkook : Yah my girl ! 
You : ?
Jungkook : are you alright ?
You : Yes ! Thanks for caring .
Jungkook : I'll visit you after school alright ?
You : Are you using phone in class ? 
Jungkook : heheh , yes .
You : Stop using phone . concentrate in class so later you can teach me ! 
Jungkook : Alright , bye ! 
 
 
*After school *
You looked at the clock and realized that it is after school . 
As you know that Jungkook is coming , you cooked instant noodle for him to eat as well as your lunch ~
 
You sent a message to Jungkook : 
 
Oppa ! I'm cooking lunch for you !! Please come as soon as possible ! 
 
And he replied : 
 
Alright ! After I help Sunggyu with one question of the maths work !
 
You smiled at the message that he sent . 
And suddenly , someone ring the door bell .
'It must be Jungkook ! he must have lied to me ' u thought .
 
As soon as you opened the door , your jaws dropped .
'YooAh ..'U said .
' ____ ah , can you follow me to the park ? I have something to tell you !' she said and walked away , towards the park .
 
You off the stove and rushed out of your house. And you  forgot to take your phone ...
 
YooAh held your hand and walked towards the park . That time , you can feel the 'friend happiness' . 
 
Soon , you all reached the park . 
 
YooAh : I'm ...Soo ... sorr...
___: there's no need to apologise my best friend .
YooAh : *smirks* I like Jungkook
___:MWOH ...
 
YooAh stood up and walked towards the playground direction . 
You closed your eyes as u know that you are crying Soon . Your best friend likes your crush too ... 
 
Soon , YooAh walked towards you with a group of people . You looked closely and realised that it is JinAh and her gang .
'YooAh , Why are you with them ?' You asked . 
 
'Yah! Why ? does it mean that she can't join us ?!' JinAh screamed at your face . 
'Ani.... Ani... Aniya ...' u replied . 
JinAh whispered to your ear 'Follow us to the car . Go .' 
And they walked towards the carpark direction .
You did not think much and decided to follow them .
 
They walked towards the van and you started feeling uneasy .
'Where are you going , YooAh ? ' you asked YooAh . ' I need to go home right now , see you !' You continued and run off .
Underfortunately , JinAh grabbed your hair and pushed you into the van .
You struggled and tried to scream . 
However at that time , you were to scared to make any noise .
Suddenly , you looked out of the van and saw Jungkook , Woohyun and ChoRong chasing the van .
JinAh and YooAh saw that too . 
JinAh slapped you real hard and you passed out .
'We did it !' JinAh told YooAh .
 
Soon , you woke up .
You saw YooAh sitting at the van , JinAh and her gang was nowhere to be seen .
 
You : YooAhhh...
YooAh : Ya ... I... IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU HAVE JUNGKOOK !
You : We are friends , good friend , best friend .
YooAh : I already said , I'm willing to give up the friendship for Jungkook ! He's mine !
You : YooAh , why are you being like this to me ?
YooAh : I ... Because u snatched everything away ! Ever since 10 years old , I've started hating you ! 
You : YooAh ... let me go please , my hand hurts ... 
 
Your hands were tied with those rough and hard ropes . 
Soon , JinAh boarded the van .
'Woah woah woah ! Park Chorog , dearest Jungkook and Woohyun is in my hands too ! their are at another van .' Jinah said as she pointed out of the window to let you see . 
 
'Dont harm my brother and friends !' You shouted at her .
JinAh was shocked and dragged you out of the van . Her gang dragged the other 3 out of the van and together , all of you go to the nearest warehouse where there is nobody .
 
You was sittied beside Jungkook while ChoRong and Woohyun was in the other room . 
'____ , are you okay ?' Jungkook asked .
'Oppa ... I'm scared !' you said .
'Dont worry , I'm here .' he replied 
'What a lovey dovey !' Jinah clapped her hands and walked nearer . 
 
'Theres something I want to tell u , BETWEEN THE FOUR OF YOU , I'LL HAVE TO TAKE AWAY ONE OF YOUR LIFE , JUNGKOOK WILL OFCOURSE , BE WITH US ! ' 
 
However , you could hear that angry ChoRong is shouting from the otherroom .
'Ya ! IDIOTIC JINAH , KILL ME INSTEAD ! IM NOT SCARED , LET THEM GO !' 
 
'Woah , such a nice friend ! ' JinAh said as she walked out of the room .