The Next day

Why are you being like this to me?

Author's note :

Sorry people , I will try to make the story as long as possible ! 

And I have school , so I will take my recess time to do the story alright ? 

Remember to tell me how to improve on my story more ! Sorry if I disappoint you in the ious few chapters ! 

 

STORY :

(Ill straight away start the next day)

 

*Ring Ring * your alarm clock sounds .

'Ah !! A new , fresh day !! ' you say while trying to get down the bed .

You took a bath and wear your school uniform and then , u received a call from YooAh . 

' Yooah ? ' you said 

' ___ come to school quick ! Bye ! ' Yooah said and hung up the phone .

* Why does Yooah sound so serious and scared ? ...

 

You quickly took a slice of the bread and rushed to the school without waitin for your brother .

 

As soon as you reached the class , Sunmi , the queenka's good friend , grabbed your collar and pinned you up at the chalkboard . 

'Yah ____!' She shouted . and soon her 'gang ' , joined .

'We are the Queenka's good friend , we are called the '7 angels ' . one of them said .

'But however ... It seems that there's a devil here Sunmi ' The Queenka , JinAh said as she stood up on one of the seat and walked towards you . 

You took a step back , but there is no more space for you to move back .

'Oh my dear . why are you so scared ? don't worry , we won't eat you up ! 'JinAh said .

'There there , your Yooah is there !' one of the girls pointed at Yooah's seat , surrounded by a bunch of boys .

You quickly rushed toward Yooah and hugged her .

'Are you alright ? ' You asked .

'____ ah , I think you shouldn't join Jungkook . Dont talk to him , or else we will be in dead meat ! ' she replied .

You nodded your head slowly ... and sat at your seat .

 

Soon Jungkook came with sunggyu . 

'Yo girls ! How are you , slept well ? ' Sunggyu asked Yooah and you .

 

'Morning ____! ' Jungkook sad while putting his bag down .

As you saw lots of glares at you , you quickly turned away and ignored him .

 

Jungkook POV

Omo ... what happen ? why is she ignoring me ?!

 

*During Maths class *

 

Jungkook was so curious and he wrote at a piece of paper 

 

____ ah , are you alright ? 

Why are you ignoring me ? 

 

He passed to you the letter. And you replied 

 

Nothing , just don't talk to me . Go with your girlfriend . Stop passing letter .

 

Jungkook POv 

 

'My girlfriend !?' who ? ...

...

...JinAh ? ...

no no ... I must explain to her !