Chapter 5-party 1

Rose Love

Chapter 5 – Party 1

 

After another weeks also passed…………

 

DuJun and DongWoon watched carefully all the girls in the path they walked.

Some girls noticed about that and they are happily greet to them because these 2 flower guys are watching them.

DuJun and DongWoon awkwardly smiled to them and they heard someone called in their back.

“DuJun and DongWoon… Good Morning!!”

“Orr…. JiYeon ya…. Good morning.” DuJun and DongWoon looked JiYeon who walked confidently like a princess and everyone can guess she is queen.

DongWoon lowered his voice and said to DuJun “YoSeob hyung is lucky”

JiYeon stand in front of them and asked “Umm….YoSeob oppa??”

“He said he will be late today. What matter do you call us, JiYeon??”

“Ah….. the day after tomorrow, we have party right? So I want to know three of you will come?”

“Party?? Of course… We’ll come” DongWoon said friendly.

“Oh… Jinja. I’ll be waiting you!!” JiYeon smiled and talked “Oh… I have to go now… bye guys!! Don’t forget to call YoSeob oppa too. I think he will decline to attend. But our school party will be incomplete without 3 flower guys.”

“ok ok……haha…. but it is not sure YoSeob accept to come. But we’ll call him.” DuJun told to JiYeon.

“Thanks… oppa. Bye!! I have to go now.” JiYeon waved her hand and walked away from them.

DuJun and DongWoon looked the back of JiYeon. “Hyung…….. why this thought came in my head??”

“me too……” DongWoon looked DuJun and DuJun said “I mean Rosy girl can also be JiYeon.”

“JiYeon also include in the list and she has highly percents to be rosy girl. If… If JiYeon is that girl, what happened??”

“Certainly……….YoSeob will get trouble. He doesn’t like her.” DuJun said and two of them sighed together. “Let’s go now!!”

 

At the lunch time, DuJun and DongWoon searched YoSeob everywhere and finally they found YoSeob who lying on the bench, peacefully rest at park.

“Hyung!!” “Ya.. Yang YoSeob”

YoSeob opened his eyes and sat “Orr~~ wae??” answered with sleepy voice.

“Why you are there??” “Did u skip class time?”

“Arni ya. Teacher ordered to prepare songs and they give one week to practice. All the periods turn to practice time. So we have no class times in this week but only have to practice.”

“So why you don’t go to practice??”

“Because of JiYeon…….. aish! She’s so annoying and followed all the time. So I run from her following and stay there not to catch from her.” YoSeob said and pouted.

DuJun laughed and sat behind YoSeob “I think you already know about party.”

YoSeob nodded. DongWoon asked “Hyung, will you go?? JiYeon said we must make you to come party.”

“Truthly, I don’t want to go!! It’s…” DuJun stopped YoSeob speech “ But you must go there. It is student party. If you will not come, is it strange for two of us? Three of us must go there and show our face once.”

“Yes… that’s right,Hyung. We should go there. It will be interesting too. I heard the new dance queen will appear at that night.”

YoSeob widened his eyes “excuse me… A new dance queen??”

DuJun and DongWoon nodded their heads and DuJun actively answered “Yeah!! We also didn’t see her. But her news is spreading in our university. Cute, Sweet, friendly and good in dancing.”

“Also some said she will become JiYeon rival.” DongWoon edited in DuJun speech.

“Two of you know and why only I don’t know about that??”  YoSeob pouted.

DuJun and DongWoon laughed Yoseob speak and “hahaha……. Hyung, it is because you stay in your own world.”

“When did you interest such news?? You always out of dates, Yoseob ya!!” They laughed again and again and Yoseob is still pouted again and again.

“Ya!! Stop it!!” “Aish!! I become angry. You,two So annoying!!” Yoseob hit their arm and shouted.

“Okay Okay.. we’ll stop now.” DuJun and DongWoon stopped and ripped their tears because of laughing.

“So you promised you’ll attend party tomorrow?” YoSeob nothing replied but he nodded his head.

DuJun smiled and “Just think it is fun for us. And how about your rosy girl??”

YoSeob face suddenly changed to sad “Nothing changed. Just I received rose and letter from her and her call. Nothing improved and still I can’t catch her. And she didn’t send yesterday. I’m worry what’s wrong with her.”

DuJun and DongWoon looked each other and sighed “Don’t worry, Hyung. May be she is busy these day. Also You can meet her one day. Hwaiting.”

DuJun and DongWoon make YoSeob happy and active guy again and they spent time together without attending their class today.

……………………………………………..

As DongWoon guess, YonMe is busy with her dance practice for audition during these days.

She can’t send rose to Yoseob for three days and she is tired with practicing her dance. Teacher gave a force to make perfect. She has to audition with other university students.

YonMe ripped her sweat and She took her thing to return her home. As soon as YonMe reached her home, she took a bath and relaxed.

At that time, JiYoon went to her home to sleep with her.

“YonMe ya… How do you think which is better between two of that??” JiYoon jumped around the room and she is so excited for tomorrow party.

YonMe smiled and looked dresses.. “The right one is pretty. I think it is more beautiful with you.”

JiYoon watched the dress and accepted YonMe advice. “okay.. I’ll try this one tomorrow. And……..” she takes other dresses too.

“Which ones do you like.. YonMe??”  YonMe widened her eyes and she asked “me… ??”

“Yeah! You must attend party and You have to choose clothe too. I’ll make you beautiful tomorrow. I promised you will pretty than JiYeon.”

YonMe shook her head “Can I decline?? I don’t want to go.”

“No way!! YonMe. I already told I’ll make to call you. Please, I don’t want to attend alone. If you decline to go there, I will not go there too.” JiYoon pouted.

YonMe sighed and she can’t decline because of JiYoon. JiYoon is so excited to go party, if she decline to go, JiYoon will be upset and she will not go there alone.

“Okay. I’ll go there. But it is just student party. Is it necessary to wear such kind of dresses??”

“Of course!! It is not just party, YonMe. It is not only fun but also showed their beauty and handsomeness. You will see every students will pretty with colorful dresses. I don’t want you to lose every girl. You must be beautiful than them.” JiYoon speak actively with decide face.

YonMe feel dizzy because JiYoon is so talkative and can’t sleep the whole night.. JiYoon is still active even they are in bed.

“JiYoon ya… Stop it. Just sleep!! I’m so tired today. Please.”

“Okay.. okay…. You must go party with me tomorrow, Promise!! Heehee. Good night.

…………………………………..

The student party at 6PM

 

Everyone is so pretty with colorful dress. They smiled brightly and speak each other happily.

Music is opening from DJ and it look like a great party.

YoSeob, DuJun and DongWoon reached to the party.

“WOW!! Hyung. It will be interesting party!! WOW” DongWoon shouted with excitement.

DuJun put his hand onto YoSeob shoulder  “YoSeob ya. Let’s forget everything tonight. Have a fun. Ok??”

YoSeob sighed “Okay. I’ll forget everything tonight.” YoSeob smiled back to DuJun.

DuJun know YoSeob is not a normal condition because that rosy girl didn’t sent her letter to YoSeob since last three days. YoSeob is worry so much and he is upset everything these days. So DuJun hope this party make YoSeob to be happy.

 

As soon as those flower boys  entered in the party, everyone looked them.

“Omo!! They are so handsome!!” “They look great with suit!!” “cute, sweet guys change to handsome, perfect gentlemen”

YoSeob heard everyone is looking them and talking. He smiled back to them. He doesn’t want to show his sad face.

 

While DuJun, DongWoon and YoSeob stand at the corner and they chat with other students, some boys screamed.

“OMG!! So hot!! Nobody can beat JiYeon.” “She is really queen of music major.”

JiYeon is confidently walked between students and she is proud with her beauty.

“Oppa!!!” As soon as she saw YoSeob, she run to YoSeob and hold his arm.

YoSeob rolled his eyes and he try to break JiYeon hand on his arm. “Don’t do this, JiYeon. Everyone can be misunderstand with your action!!”

JiYeon pouted but she didn’t give up and follow YoSeob and tried to sit behind YoSeob as YoSeob girl. If someone saw them, they can misunderstand that JiYeon is Yoseob girlfriend.

But JiYeon friends called JiYeon to chat with them. JiYeon stood and walked to them.

 

At that time, JiYoon and YonMe entered in the party. When some dance students saw YonMe, they waved their hand and welcome her.

“WOW WOW WOW!! Are you really Yoon YonMe??” “YonMe ya, You really come!!” “I think you will not attend party.” “It is so great to see you!!”

“So pretty!! YonMe. I really can’t remember u. You are so beautiful tonight.”

YonMe laughed and “Thanks you for telling me Beautiful. This is made from my pretty designer,JiYoon!! And because of her, I’m here now.”

“Oh!! JiYoon ya!! You did great job.” JiYoon smiled proudly because of her great job, preparing YonMe to be prettiest girl.

Because of their laugh, some are becoming noticed to YonMe.

“Wow!! She is so pretty.” “Cute!! Who is she??”  “I see someone is beating JiYeon beauty now”

YonMe smiled to other students and she looked around the party.

“OMG!! HE IS THERE!!” “JiYoon ya!! What should I do??” YonMe blinked and shocked when she saw YoSeob, DuJun and DongWoon sat together and chat with other students.

JiYoon looked YonMe pointed and she also shouted… “OMG!! They are f**king handsome!!”

YonMe rolled her eye and looked to JiYoon. “Ya.. Jun JiYoon. It is not important. The most important thing is I have to hide.”

JiYoon shook her head and told YonMe.. “YonMe. You don’t need to hide. He didn’t know you are the one who he searched. Just stay calm. Who know it is the best chance to become friend with him. Ok?? Please calm down.”

YonMe nodded and she try to be calm down. She looked YoSeob who is brightly laughing and who turn to a handsome gentleman.

“You look so great. Seobie. How I miss that smiling face! I’m sorry I can’t sent rose these days.”

 

YonMe didn’t notice someone is watching her. It is JiYeon. JiYeon feel jealous upon YonMe beauty.

JiYeon didn’t know YonMe is coming today. Her friends looked behind her and said “Wow.. she is so pretty!!” and they teased JiYeon “Someone is trying to beat your place. JiYeon.”

JiYeon widened her eyes, “What?!”

“Look at there. I heard she is your old friend. Go to greet her. And don’t forget to introduce with us.” JiYeon can’t understand what her friends saying so she looked back.

As soon as she saw YonMe who is so beautiful and sweetly smiling “WTH!! why she is so smart and cute today? Why she come party!!”

JiYeon hide her disappointed face and she come to YonMe with fake smile. “Hi!! YonMe”

YonMe turn to look JiYeon “Oh!! JiYeon… wow!! You are so pretty.” Talking with sweet smile.

“you too. Baby. I don’t know you are coming party. You should tell me.”

YonMe pointed to JiYoon and laughing “It is because of her!! JiYoon told if I don’t go party, she will not call me forever.”

 

DongWoon looked around and he found JiYeon is talking with beautiful, sweet girl.

He called DuJun and YoSeob who are sitting. “Hyung!! Hyung!! I think I saw an angel!!”

DuJun and YoSeob looked each other because of DongWoon words and looked again DongWoon with un-understanding faces.

YoSeob talked to DuJun “What’s wrong with him??”

“I don’t know!! Son DongWoon!! Are you daydreaming?!”

“LOOK at THERE!! Pali! The one who is talking with JiYeon.”

YoSeob again appeared annoying face and “Again JiYeon?? I won’t think she is angel.”

DuJun looked and he also blinked “WOW!! She is SOPRETTY!!! BEAUTIFULANGEL!!”

YoSeob looked DuJun who is shouting with excited… “What wrong with them?!

“Hyung!! I mean the girl who is talking with JiYeon. Not JiYeon. Jiyeon is pretty but she is prettier than JiYeon.”

YoSeob rolled his eyes and turn back to look DongWoon pointed place.

YoSeob widened his eyes “Orr~~~ She.. she…. I’m sure I met with her. Where??”

“OH!! ACCESSORY GIRL!!!” DuJun and DongWoon looked YoSeob and asked.. “Who is accessory girl??”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 5 is updated!! ^_^ 

How about that?? Is it interesting..?? I don’t know it is not interested because of my editing scene. Sry~~~ :’(

If My grammars and spelling are wrong, I’m so sorry. Yet English is difficult for me.

Please comment and subscribe me, Readers!! ^_^ Don't be silent. I'm happy to read your comment.

Thanks you so much for reading!!! :D