Chapter 2 >> Is it real density?

Rose Love

Chapter 2 >> Is it real density?

 

Author P.O.V

 

DING DING DING!!!  Lunch time!!

YonMe walked to the canteen and she waited JiYoon. She sat to the seat and read the book while waiting JiYoon.

“Why she doesn’t come yet?!”

Suddenly girls are giggled and talked each other by look someone.

“Omo…. He is so cute today!!!”

“Wow…..So handsome. Why he is everytime perfect?!”

“He and also his two friends look great!! I’m so lucky to see this perfect guys!!”

“Oppa~~~….. He look so cute!!! And his smile!!”

YonMe noticed such situation and she want to know what wrong with girls.

 

“What’s wrong with them?! Is it idol coming our school? They look like fans who see their favorite idols or something… crush!!”

YonMe looked to someone who other girls watching.

“Orr…..He…. He…..!!! Am I wrong? Why he is here?!”

YonMe feel her heart beating so fast and can’t believe what she saw. She blinked for a moment and that three guys sit the table and their place is far away about three tables from her place.

He smiled to the girls who looked them and his friends look friendly too.

“Why he is so cute!!!! Aish!! It is lucky to see him or bad for me??”

 

“Hey!! YonMe ya!!!” JiYoon shouted.

“Sorry. I’m late. Hey~~ What wrong?? You looked like daydreaming or hide someone!” JiYoon talked and she try to eat her lunch.

“JiYoon ya… Who is he??”

“Who???” JiYoon asked without looking YonMe.

“He…. The three boys who sit the corner.” YonMe pointed with her lips and she was afraid he will be remembered her.

No Reply from JiYoon. So YonMe looked JiYoon what she doing.

“Aish!! Ya… answer me. Don’t eat so fast. We have a lot of time left. Why lunch is more important than your chingu!!”

JiYoon laughed because of YonMe serious face. “hahaha…. Mian. I’m so hungry..That’s why. Ok… Who?? Show me”

“There… Look at the corner.”

JiYoon looked and widened for a moment.

 

“Ya… YonMe. You’re so lucky. As soon as the first day to attend school, you already see him. These three guys are the faces of our school.”

“Face of school..?? What means?”

“Yeah…. They are all perfect. They are good both art and music, even sports. The one with the hat is DuJun, The sport king and famous in football. The one who sit behind him is DongWoon, The popular one in Art major.”

“And the another one??? Pali!!”

JiYoon casted a side glance to YonMe and she answered “Yang YoSeob. The king of our music major and every girls have a crush upon him.”

“Yang YoSeob….”

“Yoseob is as you see, he is so cute. He looked like a kid but he has a side of manly when he made music. He has a sweet voice too.  Three of them are friendly and kind. All the girls are following them, mostly Yoseob. Although Yoseob is friendly and kind, he doesn’t like that situation. I heard DuJun had a lot of girlfriends and DongWoon stayed friendly with girls. But YoSeob is not.”

“Because of he has a girlfriend??”

“No… Yoseob is just stay in his own world, music. You can see he will be alone at park by listening music or writing lyrics or something.”

JiYoon answered all of YonMe questions and she noticed YonMe has the interest upon Yoseob.

 

“YonMe… You are strange. Why you want to know about Yoseob??”

“Umm……….. Listen. Believe or not. He is the boy who met at bus.”

“Bus….. MWO?! Your density!! That boy?!!”

Because of JiYoon shouted and stand up, all are watching them, even Yoseob.

YonMe pulled JiYoon to sit and she covered her face with her book.

“Ya… Sit down. I don’t want to see my face to him. I don’t want he remember me.”

“Why??? YonMe… Listen!! I will help you. I ship YoSeob with you. And Believe, He is really your density!!”

“Umm……….. how to help me?? I mean I’m not sure I have a crush upon him and I also afraid he doesn’t like me.”

“Believe me. You have to follow my plan. It is important. Oh!! I forgot to tell you. Do you remember JiYeon? She is now queen of music major and I think she also has a crush upon Yoseob. I didn’t like her, So I decided not to call her.”

“JiYeon?? She also like him? Orr……. How to do”

“Don’t worry. I think Yoseob doesn’t like her type. Promised me. You will follow my plan, right?”

“Okay… okay”

…………………………………………………………………………………….

At the return back from Music class (tution) around 7PM.

 

Yoseob P.O.V

 

“Yoseob oppa!! YoSeob oppa!! Wait for me!!”

I heard the shout from my behind and see JiYeon. JiYeon. She is really pretty and hot, y. But I don’t like her.

Always she searched me and when she found, she always follow me. I don’t hate her but her actions are sometimes annoyed.

I didn’t wait and just walking to my way. DuJun and DongWoon know that I don’t like JiYeon.

“Ya~~ YoSeob, your girl is coming and follow us.” DuJun was kidding me.

“Don’t call like that!! She is not my girl.” I pouted.

“DuJun shi. DongWoon ya!!! Please wait me.” JiYeon run to catch us.

“Hyung, even you don’t like her, we can’t leave her like that. She is now…. You know. So noisy and other people are watching us too.” DongWoon said.

“Aish!! She is so annoying!!” I pouted again and again. But I stop to wait her.

DuJun and DongWoon laughed my action. Of course they know I can’t leave a girl like that.

 

“Hi!! Guys!! Why you walked so fast?” JiYeon take a breath and told DuJun and DongWoon. Only DuJun and DongWoon treated as a friend and I am not.

“Why you run like that. What matter do you have? JiYeon.” DuJun asked.

“Umm…….I want to hangout with you, guys. I already make a date with other friends too. Do you want to join us???” JiYeon asked me.

DuJun and DongWoon looked at me and I don’t want to join that. So “You two join with them. I don’t feel well and I want to rest now. JiYeon shi. Mian.”

“But……..” Before JiYeon complained, DuJun told her “Yes. He is so tired of his new song and oppa will join with you and also DongWoon too.” DuJun winked me not to worry with JiYeon.

“Oh!! Bus is coming~~~ I go now. Bye guys. Have a nice hangout!!” I run to ride bus and thanks god, DuJun know my mind.

 

I go down the bus stop and walked to my home. At that time, the girl with the bag run behind me.

I looked her and suddenly remembered the girl who hanged with my bag, Accessory girl. When I think about her, my face turn to be smiled.

She is really cute and her actions are innocent. She complained again and again during cutting between our bags and that is so cute, I can’t bear not to smile.

After we remove our bags, we have to walk the opposite side each other.

I walked just four or five steps, I wanted to looked her  So I turned back to see her.

She talked to her bag~~~ keke.

That is so funny to see.  She acted like a kid and talked herself too.

I shouted to her “Hey…. Accessory girl!!” and she turned back to look at me.

That face, I can still remember. And I miss her smiling face when she can remove our bags.

“I really hope I can meet you again, accessory girl.”

 

Yoseob smiled and he don’t know why he is thinking about her. Just one time… Yoseob and YonMe miss each other and that is really Density with each other??

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Second chapter is updated!! ^_^  

How about that?? Is it interesting..?? I don’t know it is not interested because of my editing scene. L Sry~~~ :’(

If My grammars and spelling are wrong, I’m so sorry. Yet English is difficult for me.

Please comment and subscribe me, Readers!! ^_^

Thanks you so much for reading!!! :D