Chapter 10 - Yo..Seob ah

Rose Love

Chapter – 10 - Yo..Seob ah...

 

“Oppa ah, Oppa!!”

YoSeob heard the voice and he started to speed his foot-steps.

“Damn! Why she always followed me in these days?!”

“YoSeob oppa. Wait for me!!”

JiYeon shouted and run to YoSeob. YoSeob sighed and he slowed his foot-steps because he knew other students are watching because of JiYeon voice.

YoSeob turn around to face JiYeon and as soon as JiYeon reached in front of him,

“What matter, JiYeon shi? I think our practice was finished.”

“But you forgot this, oppa” JiYeon showed the music note pages. “You try to leave those to see my face, right? Haha….  Oppa knew I’ll search you to give that”

YoSeob made what-the-hell face and he took the pages from JiYeon. “Bad mistake!”

“Thanks you. If you have nothing to talk, I’ll go now. Bye”

YoSeob quickly leave before JiYeon try to chat or flirt him.

JiYeon watched YoSeob back

“I’m just made a joke. Why you look seriously, Oppa?? But whatever, you’ll become my boyfriend one day. I don’t give up even you hated me, Yang YoSeob.”

 

YoSeob walked to the canteen and he found YonMe who is smiling brightly and chat with with her friends.

YoSeob face become bright and he greeted to YonMe, “Hey… YonMe!”

YonMe look up the voice owner and “Oh! YoSeob oppa, annyeong~~”

Her friends greeted YoSeob too. And they leave YonMe to give the time for chatting Yoseob.

“Oh! Oppa…here, your CD. Thanks for borrowing me. That album is so nice.” YonMe gave the CD and they walked together to canteen.

“Are you doing well at your class? Did you mess up something, right? Kekeke…. Are you still careless girl?”

YonMe gave the death stare to YoSeob who is kidding her. “Aish~~ that is your greeting to friend?! I’m not careless girl, oppa. Of course I’m doing well. I’m Yoon YonMe.”

YonMe stuck her tongue and laughed. YoSeob laughed because of her cute actions.

“arr… are you already know I’m going to sing at competition?”

YonMe smiled and nodded “Yes, I’m already know. Good decision, oppa. That is great chance for you. Hwaiting!”

“Thanks you. But you know, I’m so stressful with this. I’m also afraid.”

“Don’t be afraid, oppa. We are always behind you to support. Whose know luck. You have sweet voice and we know that. Don’t be depressed too. You have to think you’re the best in the world. Yang YoSeob is the best. No one can beat! You must only think that”

YoSeob suddenly remembered to something. “Orr~~ I think I heard this from someone….where?!”

“YonMe, I also heard that word from someone!” "Arr… rosy girl! She sent those word last two days which I was too tried from practice."

YonMe also remember she sent those word and she think “Oh god! Why I said these words? Did he notice?”

“Are you sent…….”

“Aigoo~ Oppa!!” YonMe cut Yoseob speech and “That’s common word to tell for healing mind. There will be a lot of people are thinking like that to get strength. Hahaha” YonMe controlled her face and laughed awkwardly.

“Or…. Omm.. that’s right. It really made to get strength.” YoSeob deleted his doubt upon YonMe and he smiled to her “Gomarwo, YonMe ah”

“No need, oppa.” YonMe returned back with smile and they joined JiYoon, DuJun and DongWoon who are waiting at canteen for lunch.

 

And in these day, YoSeob is trying hard for competition and YonMe keep sending rose and card everyday with Hwaiting words as Rosy Girl.

Also in the real life, she keep giving strength by chatting with YoSeob.

 

Everything was almost perfect ( expect Just Yoseob got annoyed with super-glue JiYeon )

And Today is only 4 days left for competition.

 

YonMe came to YoSeob Music class ( note that >> it is outside, not in school )

She has to put the rose today and that’s why she check YoSeob come his music class or not.

When she saw YoSeob  bicycle in front of building, YonMe smiled

“That’s Seobie bicycle. He started to ride this last two month and that’s made me easier to put rose. Hahaha”

YonMe checked around and she put rose and card at YoSeob bicycle.

“Hwaiting…. Seobie! Only 4 days left. GoodLuck, babe”

Suddenly YonMe see someone coming near and It is YoSeob. She hide herself to make YoSeob didn’t see her.

“OMG! Why the class finished early?! I’m almost catch.”

As soon as YoSeob saw something at his bicycle and he run to the bicycle.

When he saw it is rose and card, he jump like a kid and quickly take and read.

YonMe watched YoSeob at the hidden place and “Aigooo…. He’s always cute.   Just a little kid. Oh! I should leave from now before he sees me.”

YoSeob looked around but at the time other friends come to chat with him. He put rose to the bag and pushed the bicycle while chatting with friends.

 

When his friends got the bus, he waved his hand “Bye…guys” and started to ride bicycle across the road.

At that time, suddenly track car appeared “Hey!!! Watch out!!”

YoSeob saw the light but he has no time to avoid the car and then “ARRR~~~~”

“OH MY GOD!” “Someone hit the car” “Do something!! It is car accident”

 

On the other hand, YonMe is walking to the bus-stop “It is almost 10 minute passed. His friends must get the bus and Seobie already gone home. So I have to go bus-stop now.”

YonMe saw the crowd near the bus-stop and there look like something happened.

“Annyeong halsayo. Can I know what happened there?” YonMe asked the man beside her.

“That’s car-accidence. A guy with bicycle hit with car.”

YonMe eyes widened when she heard the guy with bicycle. “Nae?! A guy with bicycle?? Hit..Hit the car?”

“OMG~~ please don’t say it is seobie!!”

YonMe run to the crowd and push between people to see who is there. When she reached at the centre,

“S-E-O-B-I-E???? Seob…Seobie?? YoSeob…. YoSeob oppa??”

She sat behind the YoSeob who lying with the blood and hold his hand.

“Ya… ya, Don’t kidding me. Please open your eyes!! Ya… Yang YoSeob.” Tears falling from eyes and YonMe called YoSeob who fainted and lying with blood.

“Someone called ambulance. Please!!!” YonMe shouted for help and she tried to make YoSeob regain consciousness.

“They must be couple.” “Oh poor girl and boy. They looked so cute. And I hope that guy alive.”

Finally they reached to hospital and doctors tried to save YoSeob life.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Hi~~~ Oh I’m BACK!!!!

Sorry for a long long time not to update this story and I made a big mistake for my previous subscriber. :’(

Please don’t be mad and please keep support this “Rose Love”

If My grammars and spelling are wrong, I’m so sorry. Yet English is difficult for me.

Please comment and subscribe me, Readers!! ^_^

Thanks you so much for reading!!! :D

And comments~~~~ I really happy to read!!! :D :D