Chapter 7 - Unknown love

Rose Love

Hi~~~ I updated new chapter. Sorry for not update for a long time.

I was busy with my school activities and fight with exams. It is so tired of being student. :(

But now.. I finished my final exam yesterday and as soon as it is finished, I try to write new chapter and update.

WOW…… my fanfic has subscribers??? Thanks you so much. :D Hope you’ll enjoy this story till the end.  ^_^

………………………………………………………………………………

 

Chapter 7 - unknown love

 

YonMe and YoSeob became friend since that party day.

We can see the 3 flower boys with two angels together and  they really happy to become friend with each other.

Most of students are happy to see the scene, because they are so sweet to see. There is no jealous person upon that the scene except one.

 

“DING………….”

 

School bell for student happiest time >>  finish all the class and can return home.

 

YoSeob come to the locker and again find the rose and card too. Now his mind want that rose and card and even he didn’t received one day, he become sad and upset.

He smiled and read the card. That girl really knows his mind. She never fail to sent without catching from him and his two friends, DuJun and DongWoon.

Finally they decided to give up from catching her, and YoSeob also enjoy that feeling from reading her card and hearing her breath from the phone call.

YoSeob put the rose and card in his bag and walked to the outside happily.

YoSeob turn on his phone power because he turned off for his new song which he start to write.

As soon as he open his phone, DongWoon message is there.

“Hyung, don’t forget to meet at 7PM. Let’s hung out at night. I called DuJun hyung too. Don’t reject to come. YonMe and JiYoon also said they will join. ;) See ya.”

YoSeob smiled from his younger's childish. DongWoon worried he will reject his request and so make YonMe and JiYoon to join with them.

“Oki……..I’ll come to the place we meet.” YoSeob sent message to DOngWoon.

 

YoSeob return to the home and realx, take a bath. Preparing to go for hung out. He was exicited to see YonMe, he doesn’t know why. But whenever he met her, his mind  feel happy and comfortable ( not like meeting with JiYeon ).

“Oh! I should take this one. YonMe asked to give it to her.” YoSeob take the CD which YonMe want and he think he is lucky to have that new friend who had same tease with him at music and other things too.

 

“Orr…. Hyung, you’re late!!” DongWoon shouted as soon as he saw his shadow.

Yoseob looked his watch, yeah… he was late about 20 minutes. ‘Mian. Sorry guys, I was sleeping a little so I am late. Sorry.”

“It’s ok. YoSeob. Let’s go to eat.” DuJun pulled him.

YoSeob searched someone and stopped, “But only four?? Where YonMe?”

“Haw~~ Our YoSeob look for his princess, right? Hahaha” DuJun teased YoSeob and JiYoon, DongWoon laughed YoSeob blushing.

“Ya!! Don’t tease like that. JiYoon will misunderstand. I take some CDs for YonMe so I asked.”

JiYoon is giggling “I’m not misunderstand your mind, YoSeob oppa. She told she will be late. Don’t worry your YonMe will join us too.”

YoSeob blush and pouted “Stop it, guys. Ripe your tears from laughing and Let’s go to eat.”

 

After one hour passed, there is no shadow of YonMe. YoSeob is chatting with others but his eyes and mind is waiting YonMe with worry. It is already 8PM.

At that time, JiYoon phone is ringing.

“Or~~ YonMe ya…. Where are you?” Because of JiYoon answered, three of their head turn to JiYoon.

“What?! You can’t come. Ok. Ok. I see. Don’t be very late and don’t do extremely. It is already 8PM. Come back home early. Ok ok. Don’t worry. Yeah.. see you at home.”

DuJun asked “Wae.. wae?? She can’t come here?!”

JiYoon answered with sorry mind “Because of her practice. She have to practice more and she said very sorry for all of you. You know her type, can’t give up easily if she didn’t feel successful.”

“Aish!! YonMe……..okay, there is nothing we can do now. Where is she?”

“At school dance practice room. I think teacher gave a mission to create new choreography.”

YoSeob looked at his watch, it showed 8:20PM. “Guys… I have to go now. See you tomorrow.”

The last three widened their eyes because of YoSeob action. Before Yoseob stand up, he look JiYoon and ask. “JiYoon ya, YonMe is at school dance practice room, right??”

“Nae…Oppa. Wae??”

“Nothing. Let’s hung out again next time. Gonna go now. Bye.”

DuJun, JiYoon and DongWoon looked YoSeob back. DongWoon talked “What’s wrong with him?”

DuJun smiled and answered “May be he going to do something important.”

JiYoon widened her eyes “Something important? What is that, oppa”

DuJun watched his two youngers who can’t understand YoSeob mind “Aigooo~~ tomorrow you’ll know that. Forget him and let’s eat.”

DuJun already know YoSeob mind. Yes, they’re old-best-friend and DuJun know everything about YoSeob than others.

…………………………………….

AT the dance practice room,

 

YonMe practice again and again her dance move and try to get perfect choreography which is teacher mission.

Finally she got the perfect one and practice again.

“Yes! I got it. Got it.” YonMe satisfied with her work.

**clap clap clap**

YonMe heard someone is clapping voice. But she knew there is no one in this time. YonMe feel frightened and turn back with scary.

“Who is there?"

"Hello~~ Is there anybody?"

"Ah!!! Who are you?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Chapter 7 is updated. ^_^

How about this chapter?? :) Oh! I miss my fanfic and when i return back to write again, the sentence and plot is not going well ( I think ) :(

Sorry for the bad chapter and sorry for my lovely subscribers, plz don't be disspointed with this bad update.

I promise I will try hard for next next chapters.......

Please comment and subscribe, readers. Don't be silent. i'm happy to read all of ur comments. :)

Thanks you so much for reading ^3^