Chapter 1- is it love in the first sight?

Rose Love

Chapter 1 – Is it love in the first sight?

 

Yoon YonMe POV ( You P.O.V )

 

“Dong…”  “Arr! What the hell?!”

I was asleepy by sitting on the bus, suddenly hit the mirror and woke up. I noticed that I already passed two bus-stops from home.

“Aigoo….. I passed my home?! Andwl…!  Arjushi…… Arjushi.. Stop. Please!”

I shouted and looked around the bus. There are so many people because it is the weekend day.

“Umm…….. How I can go through these crown people?!”

“Excuse me. Mianharmida.  Mian…. Mian”

 

I try to go among these people and suddenly I felt my bag is hanged with something.

“Why I can’t go?!” I turned what wrong with beg and saw the bag is hanged with the other boy’s bag!!

“Aish!! I have to go now. Why I can’t remove!!” I complain and try to cut between two begs.

Suddenly Driver Arjushi told them, “Please remove it outside, kids. I have other passengers. I have to drive now.”

“Oh.. no. please wait a minute! Arjushi!! Wait!” I sighed and look the boy’s face who is bag owner.

 

“OMG!!! Am I seeing the cutie prince?! He is so cool!!” I think I blinked for a moment and blushed.

 

“Umm~~ Can you go down with me? We have something to do….Umm..I means our bags.”

The other boy looked at me with his annoyed face. And he said “But I have to ride. My place is far away from here”

“Please….. If you don’t go down with me, bus driver will scold us. And I already left my home about two bus-stop. Please.. go down. Nae?” You begged him with your puppy eyes.

“………………….” “If he doesn’t agree to go down, how should I do?”

“Okay. I’ll go down with you.” He said and go down from the bus (but you know, You and his bags are hung with each other)

Because of his first go down, I almost fall down from the bus.

“omo… my leg! It hurts! You know our bags didn’t remove yet!!” I shouted to the boy.

“Oh.. Mian. I forget that. Are you ok? I’m sorry.” He looked with sorrow face and held my hand to stand up.

I blushed again and “It’s ok. We have to remove our bags!! Why they attached each other?!”

YonMe complained again and again while removing two bags. And didn’t notice he smiled by looking your actions, even he is annoyed.

“Yay!! I can remove!! Here~~ hehehee” I shouted as I win the game and look his face.

As soon as I looked at him, he changed as cold face and said… “Umm… So I can go now? Be careful next time. And your bag has many accessories. You can even open the shop.”

I watched the bag again and “keke… Do you want one? It is free.. I mean gift because I’m sorry for you have to wait the bus and thanks you for go down with me.”

“No… no need. You better not to wear this bag again.” He chuckled and walked away from me.

He walked to the bus stop which is opposite side from me.

 

“Aish… how embarrassing!! Ya~~ why you made me like that, my lovely bag!! And my bag is cute with accessory. Not ugly!!”

“and………and he is damn cool!! And also cute!!”  YonMe walked while talking herself and blushed again.

Suddenly the sound from the behind… “Hey…. Accessory girl!!”

I turned back and found he is looking at me…!! The boy who hung with my bag!!.

“I don’t need your bag accessories. But I’ll guide to you when someone need those!! Bye~~” he shouted and wave his hand and run to the bus.

I looked until the bus disappeared from my sight. Remember the scene of him, smiling face and waving his hand, Suddenly my face feeling burn!!

“Arr~~~ Yoon YonMe. Why you being like this?!”

I asked myself but there is no answer. I don’t know why. But I can’t forget today accident with him.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

The next day,

 

YonMe is walking to go SEOUL university, of course she is transfer student from Busan, today is first school day.

 

“Today weather is nice!! Here~~~ Seoul university!! Wow~~ Great!!

YonMe is looking around the school and she didn’t notice JiYoon is behind her.

“WA!!”

“UMMA!! AR!!”  YonMe was falling down because of JiYoon.

“hahahahah~~~ Yoon YonMe doesn’t change yet!!” JiYoon laughted so hard by looking YonMe action.

Aish!! Jan JiYoon!! You’ll die if I catch you!! I have a wound in my knee. Gijibal ya!!”

“Om, JinJa?! Mian Mian!! Is it hurt now? How you get a wound?! I’m sorry.” JiYoon hold YonMe hand to stand up.

As soon as JiYoon approached YonMe side, YonMe hit JiYoon back.

“melong………hehehe. You fell in my trap, JiYoon ya!!!”

“Aish!! You such a liar. It is a big mistake I trust you. Huu~~~” JiYoon pouted.

“But I really got a wound. Here~~ Look at my knee.” YonMe showed her knee and remembered Yesterday accident.

She smiled and JiYoon caught that. “What happened? Is it something I don’t know yet?’ JiYoon asked with serious face.

“Let’s go to sit somewhere. I’ll tell everything.”

 

After YonMe told all about yesterday accident, JiYoon nodded her head.

“So he is cute? Umm~~~ Yoon YonMe, did he do something because you falling in love him, hahaha”

“What? No!! I’m not. I don’t know why I was feeling like that but  How can be I’m falling in love upon the guy who just met first time?! And I don’t even know his name!!”

“YonMe ya!! I swear you are. I believe you will meet again if he is your real destiny.”

 

DING DING DING!!!

 

“School bell!! Let’s move to classroom. I have a tutorial. Meet again at lunch, YonMe ya.” JiYoon said and run her room.

“Ok!!” YonMe waved her hand to JiYoon and walked toward the principle room to greet.

 “I believe you will meet again if he is your real destiny.”

“JiYoon said. But no way I’m falling upon him. He is just cute. Nothing special. But I really hope I can meet again with him”

YonMe greeted Headmaster and took her class timetable. And go to attend her class.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

First chapter is updated!! ^_^

How about that?? Is it interesting..?? I edited more upon the original story.

I don’t know it is not interested because of my editing scene. L Sry~~~ :’(

Please comment and subscribe me, Readers!! ^_^

Thanks you so much for reading!!! :D