Chapter 6- Party 2

Rose Love

Chapter 6 – Party 2

 

“Who is accessory girl?” Both DuJun and DongWoon asked YoSeob. But YoSeob didn’t care their question. He only had an interest upon YonMe.

“Oh. I really didn’t think she may be a student from our university. Why I can’t find her?” YoSeob giggled.

YonMe felt someone is watching her. So she looked around and she matched her eyes with YoSeob eyes. YoSeob looked her and his face changed to smiling face.

“OMG!! Why he look at me?! He found out I’m rosy girl?! God!! I should avoid him!!” YonMe heart is beating so fast and she worried YoSeob found out about her.

At that time, DJ turned the music and everyone is enjoying music and dancing.

YonMe walked to the place which YoSeob can’t see her. She looked at the corner and she found YoSeob stood up and he was searching someone.

“Hey~~ YonMe, What are you doing here? Let’s enjoy music. Can you join with us??” Her friends are calling her and she was pulled to the dance floor by JiYoon.

“God!! He can find me easily now!!” YonMe sighed.

 

At that time, DJ stopped the music and he called JiYeon to sing one song.

“Park JiYeon!! Park JiYeon!! Park JiYeon!!” Everyone is shouting. JiYeon laughed and walked to the stage proudly.

“Oh No! Her princess fever will grow bigger and bigger.” JiYoon said annoying. YonMe laughed with JiYoon talk and she also saw YoSeob is walking toward her.

“I want to sing one song with YoSeob oppa!! Oppa! Come to help me!” YoSeob stopped because of JiYeon action and he widened his eyes. He pointed himself “me….? Why?!”

Everyone looked YoSeob and they cheered to sing. “omo!! We can hear his sweet voice!!”

“Yang YoSeob! Yang YoSeob! Yang YoSeob!”

DuJun and DongWoon looked YoSeob with worry. YoSeob looked people who are cheering for him. He sighed and he knew he can’t decline. He walked to the stage and took the microphone.

 

“Annyeong.. Yang YoSeob inmethar!!” He smiled to the student and start to sing with JiYeon.

YonMe looked at the scene of yoSeob and JiYeon singing together, she felt something hitting in her heart. “Oh!! It’s hurt.” YonMe sighed and she listened the song smiling cause she miss his sweet voice.

“Aish!! That gijibal!! I told she will do over action!! YonMe, are you ok?” JiYoon asked to YonMe worry.

YonMe smiled to JiYoon and nodded “I’m ok. JiYoon ya. Don’t worry. Anyway, I can listen his sweet voice.”

JiYoon smiled “Yeah!! It is beautiful to hear his voice. It will be better if that princess fever Gijibal didn’t join with him!” JiYoon said with annoying face.

That performance is so great and everyone was being taken by YoSeob and JiYeon voice.

After song is finished, everybody clapped so loudly. “Wow!! So touching. Their voice matches with each other.”

YoSeob bowed to the audience and he searched his accessory girl. He can’t see clearly because of light.

And he also had to sing solo because of students request. After his solo, he gave the mic to JiYeon and told with lowered voice “Don’t do this next time!”

 

DuJun and DongWoon clapped their hands when YoSeob coming to sit with them.

“That’s bravo, man!!”

“Don’t tease me!!”

“Arni ya!! Hyung. You did the great job!! Really your voice is so nice. We thought you will decline when JiYeon called you.”

YoSeob rolled his eyes and he sat on the couch “How can I decline that? It will be very rude. I have to think JiYeon side. Even I don’t like her, she is a girl and she will be very embarrassing because of my decline.”

DuJun and DongWoon smiled to YoSeob. “aigooo~~ Our YoSeobie is so cute.” DuJun pulled YoSeob cheeks.

“Ya!! It’s hurt. Don’t do that!” Yoseob pouted. DuJun and DongWoon laughed and they are busy with teasing YoSeob.

 

After Yoseob solo, JiYeon perform with one song. While JiYeon is performing her stage, YonMe is pulled by someone.

“Umm…….. Wae??” YonMe asked surprisingly.

“YonMe, You have to perform tonight.” her class president SeungJu told her and other classmates also agreed with him.

YonMe widened her eyes “excuse me. What are you talking about?”

“We can’t stand to see music major students control the party!! So we have to show our dance major have a great student.”

“But with this dress, how can I perform?? And I have no idea with performance.” YonMe said pointing her cloth.

“Don’t worry YonMe. We also have a cloth for you.” JiYoon winked her eyes and she showed the clothe to change.

YonMe blinked and opened . “OMG!! Why are your guys trying to do?! How can I dance without prepare?!” she shook her hand.

“all of us know you can do well at the stage, YonMe. We know you have a lot of talent. You can also sing and dance too. Please, YonMe ya! We have only you.” Her classmates bagged and finally YonMe have to accept to perform.

She changed her dress and she is very exciting for the stage. JiYoon also help with stage and. YonMe hit JiYoon arm and she asked “I know it is also your idea.”

JiYoon stuck her tongue “Sorry. But it is not only my idea. SeungJu told me he felt bad to see that. He want to do something. So I just advice him. Unfortunately he accepted!!”

YonMe gave a glance to JiYoon. Anyway she had to dance and also sing.

After JiYeon performance, everyone impressed for JiYeon and JiYeon is so proud with that.

At that time, DJ announced “Oh!! This will be very interesting for us!! Okay~~ The dance major student also said that they have to introduce someone. Did you notice a beautiful new student today??”

JiYeon face suddenly changed. “Oh god, it can’t be YonMe?!”

“She is so beautiful and sweet. I noticed her as soon as she came here. So let’s call her now. The new beautiful student. Welcome to Yoon YonMe. DJ shouted loudly and called YonMe to perform.

Everyone stopped their chat and wait the performance with shock and also Dujun and DongWoon.

YoSeob also looked around the party and he felt disappointed for he didn’t found YonMe again.

 

“Give it to me…..Oh baby.. Give it to me. Give it to me… Oh baby. Give it to me.” YonMe appeared by singing SISTAR song “Give it to me” acoustic version with her strong voice slowly.

Everyone shocked because they think she will only dance but YonMe come out by singing and her voice is so nice and even high pitch.

“WOW!! Dabak!!” “Hyung!! Is it the girl who talked with JiYeon?! Oh.. she looked so attractive.” DuJun and DongWoon widened their mouth and they turn as fanboys and screaming.

YoSeob also widened his eyes when he saw YonMe is on the stage.

“What’s going on?! WOW!! She sings great!!”

After singing the chorous part, song change to “Give it to me” remix by DJ and YonMe started to sing and dance as like SISTAR. And song changed Beyonce “Run the world”.

Everyone cheered so loudly. YonMe looked so y and her dance moves really great. Again DJ changed Black Eyed Peas “Boom Boom Pow”.

YooMe changed powerful dance from y girl and she really did great! She winked her eyes and smiling sweetly at the end. Everyone screamed and they really impressed YonMe talents.

YonMe smiled brightly and bow to the audience. She run behind the stage and she looked so excited.

“omg!! She is so great!! She can do idol, man.. IDOL!!” DuJun shouted with excited.

“Yoon YonMe!! Yoon YonMe!! Yoon YonMe!!” everyone is cheering so loudly and also DongWoon and DuJun screamed behind YoSeob.

Yoseob rolled his eyes “aish! You two have to think your place, men. Be careful you are face of school and everybody has the interest upon you!!”

DuJun and DongWoon didn’t care YoSeob talk and they didn’t care their position. They really turn as fan boys of YonMe.

 

DJ try to calm down the audience and he called out to YonMe who run behind the back stage.

“YonMe shi. YonMe shi. Please come out to greet us.”

YonMe come out with tomato face and she felt shy to face the audience. YoSeob smiled when he saw YonMe face. “She really didn’t change.”

“Annyeongharseyo. Yoon YonMe inmethar! Nice to meet you all.” She greet with shy smile.

DJ asked “Are you really a dance major student? But you really good at singing too!! We are shock now!”

YonMe laughed and answered friendly “Thanks you and sorry for making to shock. I didn’t mean to do that. Sorry for my mistakes too. I don’t know I have to perform there. So I didn’t prepare well. If I make mistake, I’m sorry.”

DJ returned to talk “Arni ya. We are impressed with your performance. While I’m playing as a DJ, I felt great by watching your performance. Is it right, JiYeon shi?” (noted that JiYeon helped with DJ as MC)

JiYeon covered her jealous face with fake smile and answered “Of course. YonMe ya~~ You really so great tonight.”

YonMe sweetly laughed and her face turn red “Gomarwal.”

“JiYeon ya. I saw you talked YonMe too. Are you a friend?” DJ asked to JiYeon and YonMe.

“Yeah!! We are old friend. She moved to Busan at our high school student and now she again moved to SEOUL. Oh! I’m so lucky to have this talent friend.” JiYeon answered with fake smile and awkward laughing.

“oh! I see. Thanks you for your great performance. YonMe shi.”

“nae. Thanks you, all.” YonMe greeted to the audience and returned back to go into back stage.

JiYeon felt jealous upon YonMe and she made YonMe to fall down accidently. YonMe slipped and fall down on the stage.

DJ, every students, and also YoSeob widened their eyes. Even YoSeob stand immediately.

“omo. YonMe shi. Are you ok??” DJ run to her and he help to stand up YonMe. She struck her tongue and shyly started to laugh.

“I’m ok. I’m so exciting now. My legs are weak because of stage. Heehee.” Nobody, also YonMe didn’t notice JiYeon made to fall down.

“Be careful. YonMe ya.” YonMe bowed and she ran to the stage.

YoSeob giggled by watching YonMe “She is still careless girl.”

 

YonMe walked to JiYoon who is at the party room. YonMe thinking about slipped on the stage, she felt so embarrassing.

“Aish!! Why you slipped on the stage?! Yoon YonMe!! Everything is smooth but because of your careless! What’s wrong with me!! So embarrassing!!”  YonMe talked herself while walking and again she slipped and fall down to the floor.

“Aish!! Ya!! Yoon YonMe!! And this shoes!! What’s wrong with you?!” YonMe complain and she pouted.

YoSeob is giggling by watching YonMe cause he waited her at the back stage. YonMe didn’t notice and passing YoSeob because she is blushing. So YoSeob followed YonMe and he is giggling with her silly actions.

“Do you need help to stand up?” YoSeob asked while giggling and he gave his hand to blushing falling girl.

YonMe raised her face to look at and when she saw YoSeob face, she blinked and shouted with shock. “umma ya!! You.. you.. seobie.”

“Umm~~~ excuse me. What did you talk?” 

YonMe noticed she called “Seobie” and so she covered her mistake “Umm~~ nothing. I am shock because you immediately appeared.”

YoSeob laughed by watching YonMe cute blushing “ok… please stand up now before someone see you.”

“Oh!!” YonMe again noticed that she is falling down on the floor. She try to stand up but her legs was weak. So she put her hand onto YoSeob hand and YoSeob helped to stand up.

“arr~~ gomarwalyo.”

YoSeob laughed by looking YonMe who is blushing and cute at the same time.

“Why I am happy by seeing her?! Did she remember me?” YoSeob think why he was like that.

 

They walked together to the front side of party silently. Both of them feel awkward because YoSeob didn’t know how to start to talk and YonMe worried it will be come out she is rosy girl.

Finally YoSeob started to break the silence “Umm~~~Do you remember me?”

YonMe blinked and she looked YoSeob to ask question… “And you also know me??”

“of course. You are the one who made me to reach home late. Accessory girl.” YoSeob answered with his cute smile.

“omo~~~ he still remember me? Kya!! I can die from this happiness.”

YonMe hide her over uploaded happy face, she covered with her hand “omo.. you really remember me. I’m so sorry about that.”

“It is ok. I’m glad to meet you again. I’m Yang YoSeob from music major.”

“Nae.. arrayo. You are so famous in our university. I’m Yoon YonMe from dance major. I’m new moving student at this semester.”

YoSeob and YonMe feel comfortable to chat with each other. And they become to make friend.

 “Orr~~ Why you two looked like friend??” JiYoon was so surprised when YonMe walked together with YoSeob.

YonMe introduced JiYoon to YoSeob “This is my best friend, Jun JiYoon.”

“Nice to meet you. I knew you are from our major. Section 3, right?”

JiYoon widened her eyes “You know me?? Oh! I’m so happy that king notice me.” JiYoon jumped happily and YonMe try to calm down her.

YoSeob laughed because his new friends are so cute with their actions.

 “Ya!! Yang YoSeob. You already become friend with YonMe?” DuJun shouted as soon as he saw Yoseob is talking with YonMe.

“I just become……” YoSeob try to explain but DongWoon shouted again.

“Hyung, you should introduce with us too. We also want to become friend with them.”

YonMe laughed their childish friendship of 3 flower guys. “annyeongharselyo. Yoon YonMe from dance major. You may be DuJun and you will be DongWoon. Am I right??”

“WOW!! Do you know us?! So happy to be friend with you!! You have a lot of talents. Your performance, we really enjoy that.” DuJun and DongWoon happily talked and they looked like Fanboys of YonMe.

They become more familiar with each other and also Other students try to greet and talked with YonMe.

YonMe replied with her sweet smile and she friendly talked with other students too. Also the class leader SeungJu and her classmates hug and cheered YonMe.

And it is also one person who looked YonMe with jealous eyes.

“! Why she become popular than me?! Tonight party must be mine. Why she changed all the things?! I don't let you to win me next time. Yoon YonMe!!”

Anyway… Tonight party the most popular is YonMe and again everyone interested upon YoSeob and YonMe relationship.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 5 is updated!! ^_^ 

How about that?? Is it interesting..?? I don’t know it is not interested because of my editing scene. Sry~~~ :’(

If My grammars and spelling are wrong, I’m so sorry. Yet English is difficult for me.

Please comment and subscribe me, Readers!! ^_^ Don't be silent.... :)

Thanks you so much for reading!!! :D