Chapter 9 - worry but accept

Rose Love

Chapter 9 - worry but accept

 

 

“YoSeob oppa”

YoSeob was sitting in music class and reading book. Because of someone call his name, he turned to look who is it.

“aww~~ yes. JiYeon shi”

JiYeon smiled sweetly and she comes to the table which YoSeob sat.

“Oppa, what’re you doing? Long time no see. It is so difficult to catch you.” JiYeon sat in front of Yoseob and pouted.

“Yeah~~ I was busy these days. What matter did you have?” YoSeob said coldly. Just he doesn’t like JiYeon type, have no reason for that.

JiYeon still pouted and gave the file “Teacher said Oppa and I are partner for this project.”

Yoseob widened his eyes and raised his voice because of shock “WHAT? Partner for what? Project?”

“Hahaha….. oppa, you are so cute even shock. Yeah.. we’re partner for stage performance. Read this”

YoSeob read the file which JiYeon gave and it was the music competition and it is the great chance for him “Wow!! Finally.. But last week, teacher told I have to sing only one there.”

“Yeah. You have to participate there only one. But I was also invited. Anyway, oppa is my partner and we have to sing at there.” JiYeon said confidently. **YoSeob oppa, My father is one of the organizer of that stage, haha**

YoSeob stand up suddenly and pulled his bag “Oppa… Where are you going?” JiYeon stand up to follow him.

YoSeob rolled his eyes “I’ll think about this, ok? I’m going to toilet. So do you want to follow there, JiYeon shi?”

“Umm…… no. ok, go… I’ll wait there.”

“As you like. But it is better you go to the class instead of waiting me. Let’s discuss next day, not today. JiYeon shi. Please tell teacher give time to think about this.”

YoSeob said coldly and leave JiYeon. “But OPPA!!! You must accept this. Don’t lose great chance competition!!”

JiYeon shouted behind YoSeob. He felt annoyed and go to DuJun and DongWoon.

 

Bone!!

DuJun and DongWoon jumped because of Yoseob throw file which JiYeon gave and his bag to them.

 “Aish! Be gentle, Yang Yo. You made scared me.” DuJun shouted.

“Yeah! Hyung. Also It is hurt.” DongWoon also said and he noticed YoSeob situation “What is going on, hyung”

“Huuuu~~~~~~~~~ Just read the file and you two will understand.” YoSeob sat behind them and he ruffled his hair with his hand.

DuJun and DongWoon looked each other and read the file “WOW… That is great change for you……..

WHAT YOU HAVE TO SING ONE SONG WITH A GUEST, JIYEON?!” they shouted at the same time.

“I think my head will explode soon!!!!” YoSeob said annoyingly.

“Yeah… it is possible JiYeon was invited because of she is so popular. YoSeob ya~~ it must be tired for you.” DuJun said pitiful for YoSeob.

“Arrr~~~ I know now. Did you hear JiYeon father is one of the organizer of that music competition. May be she forced teacher to sing with you, hyung.”

“Now.. I didn’t know anything. Just one, I didn’t want to sing or work with her.” YoSeob pouted and said depressed.

DuJun sighed and put his hand on Yoseob shoulder “Anyway, YoSeob ya. Think positively. It will be the chance for you and JiYeon. You can know about her more and it is just one song as a guest.”

“But I don’t want to know about her. I don’t want to be friend with her.”

“Listen, YoSeob ya. It is the best chance for you and your life will change with this. That competition..You want that chance, right? Did you give up because of one song with her?”

“Yeah~~ hyung. We know JiYeon is sometimes a little annoying girl. But just bear for one song. You also have to sing one song by yourself as a competition. Don’t give great chance to other just because of nothing important.”

YoSeob looked DuJun and DongWoon and sighed “Ok… but let’s me think about that.”

 

……………………………………………..

YonMe P.O.V

 

“YonMe ya!!! YonMe!!” JiYoon run to me who is eating at canteen and sat behind me.

“YonMe, Do u know that??”

YonMe looked JiYoon with puzzle look “what??”

“I heard this from DuJun oppa. YoSeob got the form of great singing contest and he is representative of our school.”

“Omo… omo.. Jinja? Wow!!” I smiled brightly but “But he want to reject that great chance. JiYeon ~~ That jigabal!! She forced YoSeob to sing with her. She’ll attend as a guest there too. You know her father, right? Her father is one of the organizer of that music competition. She try to be close with YoSeob! Try to flirt with him.”

My face turned sad but I shook my head “Seobie have to sing with her? JiYoon ya~ Don’t think she try to flirt with him. Let’s think positively Her father is organizer there and so she want to show her support to Seobie. Than her father notice seobie and will care him. May be she want to help him.”

JiYoon shook her head “No no.. YonMe ya. We, all students know JiYeon like YoSeob. Whenever she found YoSeob, called his name, ran and stay behind him like a glue. Of course she want our cutie king as her boyfriend!! Unfortunately YoSeob doesn’t like her type.”

I sighed and asked JiYoon “So Seobie will reject that chance? No way. It is great chance for him. His voice is really sweet and nice. It can’t be he reject because of JiYeon…”

JiYoon took a bit of my lunch and answered “I don’t know. DuJun oppa said Yoseob will think again. Hope he don’t reject that. But it will be difficult to work with someone who try to flirt.”

I felt unhappy and want some fresh air. So I stood and took my bag to go school park. JiYoon looked at me “Wae?? Where? You didn’t finish lunch.”

I smiled to cover my unhappy face. “I feel full, JiYoon. I have to go class early to practice alone. I’ll call u when it is finished.”

I walked to the class but my  mind become unhappy and I can’t pay attention on dancing. So I walked to the school park.

Sitting on the branch and took something from her bag. The card…….. I have to write for YoSeob.

“I have to happy. Why my mind can’t accept that?! JiYeon just help Seobie. Why my mind hope he reject to sing with her? Stupid YonMe, you shouldn’t expect like this!!”

I felt sorry to think like that and looked around the park. “OMG~~ is it………?”

I noticed YoSeob is also in the park. He doesn’t notice me and he is watching the file which JiYeon gave and he looked stressful.

I felt sad by looking that side of YoSeob cause YoSeob is always smiling guy.

YoSeob put the file into the bag and sighed. He put earphone to his ears and listening music by closing his eyes. I know that is his way to relieve stress by stalking him and he is trying to sleep to forget stress.

I watched YoSeob who is calm down and took a sleep. Be sure to make YoSeob didn’t notice me and walked beside YoSeob who is closing  his eyes.

YoSeob is sleeping and I put the rose and card behind him. I don’t want to see this side of him. I always want to see his smiling face. It is so sad unhappy stage of this cute face.

“Seobie ah~~ hwaiting….” I talked with a lowest voice. I don’t want to catch I’m rosy girl. I feel my ph vibrated and I saw my classmate message to come in the class. I sighed and left YoSeob to go my class.

After a few minute, YoSeob opened his eyes and wake from his sleep by hearing some noisy voice. YoSeob look around but everyone is busy with their work. He didn’t find the voice owner. He noticed the rose and card beside him. He smiled and opened the card to read.

 

“Seobie ah~

You are confused something, right? Choose the best way and follow the way you want. Don’t give up your chance because of nothing important. I know you can do that and solve your confusing mind. Hwaiting~~~  I’ll beside you to support.”

 

YoSeob smiled and close the card. “Lies~~ If you’re beside me to support, why didn’t show who are you!! I really want to see rosy girl. Only you know well and understand my feeling.”

YoSeob feel stronger by reading (YonMe) card and he decided to do the right way. YoSeob called DuJun and DongWoon phone and told he accept to challenge that competition.

 “Wayyyyyy…….. that’s our boy!!! Best decision, YoSeob ya/ YoSeob Hyung” DuJun and DongWoon cheered for YoSeob.

YoSeob told teacher and start to choose song and practice. Tomorrow he has to face with JiYeon and make stronger to practice with that super-glue girl.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Hi I'm BACK!!!!!!

 

Sorry for a long long time not to update this story and I made a big mistake for my previous subscriber. :’(

Please don’t be mad and please keep support this “Rose Love”

If My grammars and spelling are wrong, I’m so sorry. Yet English is difficult for me.

Please comment and subscribe me, Readers!! ^_^

And comments~~~~ I really happy to read!!! :D :D