Chapter 3 - Plan started

Rose Love

Chapter 3 >> plan started

 

“Here”

JiYoon gave a phone number and  YonMe looked and asked “Your new phone number??”

JiYoon gave a glare to YonMe. “Arni.. It is Yoseob phone number.”

“WHAT??”

JiYoon rolled her eyes and gave a glance “It is your density phone number!! Okay?? I have a plan for you, YonMe ya”

“Umm…..What is that??”

“Listen… You must sent him a rose everyday and call him at night. Just try to be friend with him, without he knowing who are you.”

“Rose? Aish!!  How I sent a rose to a boy?! And I’m not dare to talk with him, even in the phone.”

“Come on..YonMe ya. You can do that.  And you already promised  that you will follow my plan. Remember??”

YonMe sighed and finally she agreed “………………….Okay. Let’s start our plan tomorrow.”

JiYoon jumped for excitement and told  YonMe “But be careful He doesn’t notice you.”

“I will not show him until I’m ready, JiYoon ya. Don’t worry. And We are not same class. He is at music major but I’m dance major. I will avoid he can’t face with me.”

YonMe is so excited for the plan and want to hear his voice again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

“Wow… They are coming!!! Faces, flower boys are coming!!”

Girl students are shouted and look at those guys. DuJun and DongWoon smiled and greet. YonMe also watching them and she noticed that Yoseob is not with them.

Suddenly someone is coming behind them.  It is JiYeon, Queen of music major and also YonMe old friend.

 

“She is really pretty and change a little. I should greet her.”

While YonMe was thinking, she heard two girls are chatting behind her.

“Oh!! No. I don’t like she is around DuJun and DongWoon. Especially with Yoseob. She is really hot, pretty but her type destroyed her beauty. Such princess fever!!”

YonMe widened her eyes because of their chat. So JiYeon is changed a lot after she became queen and she only made a friend with rich girls and boys. And also treated other like they are not the same standard with her.

“Sigh……………… but I should greet her. Anyway she is my old BFF.”

YonMe waited until DuJun and DongWoon leave JiYeon.

 

YonMe walked to JiYeon and smiled to greet her “Hi… JiYeon ya”

JiYeon turned to look up and when she saw YonMe, she widened her eyes “Oh!!! You are… Yoon YonMe?!  Ya!! YonMe ya!!”

YonMe laughed and they hug each other. “When did you come Seoul?? I heard your new to change this university. Did u meet JiYoon? And what is your main major?? And….”

“Wait.. JiYeon ya.” YonMe laughed because of JiYeon unstoppable questions.

“I’ll answer all of your questions. I reached Seoul last week and I already met JiYoon. I take Dance class for my main major. And You are so pretty, JiYeon. I heard You are so popular and Queen of music major!!”

JiYeon smiled and proud she is queen. She looked at YonMe who is sweet and cute.

 

While they are walking together, JiYeon noticed some boys and girls are looking them and check who is YonMe.

She also heard “wow.. who is she? she is prettier than JiYeon.” “JiYeon has a rival now!!”

JiYeon felt a little jealous upon YonMe unchanged beauty and she felt worried YonMe will popular than her.

When they almost reach music classroom, YonMe saw Yoseob is walking toward the class.

“JiYeon ya. I think I should go now. See you next time. Bye.”

YonMe turned back before Yoseob can’t see her. She heard JiYeon is called “Yoseob oppa” and she turned to look them, JiYeon run to Yoseob and try to speak him. YoSeob look suddenly changed as a cold face.

YonMe watched until they go inside the class. “Yoseob…. Can you be my density??” YonMe talked herself and smiled.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

DING DING DING!!!!

 

“Hey… Yoseob ya!!!” DuJun called and run to YoSeob.

Yoseob, DuJun and DongWoon walked together to the car parking.

“Hyung, Why you bring your car today??” When DongWoon asked Yoseob, DuJun rolled his eyes and “DongWoon ya… Did he say he can’t come school with us because he went to Busan?!”

“Arr………..I forget it. So hyung, you went to Busan yesterday and come directly to school right??”

YoSeob smirked and answered “Yeah… I went to Busan by driving and come school directly. My parent called me. I’m tired because of driving last night.”

DuJun widened his eye and asked  “Why your parent called suddenly??”

“They said something I don’t want to hear.” Yoseob said with annoying face.

“To meet their friend’s daughter.....   Am I right??” DongWoon told without looking Yoseob.

YoSeob widened his eyes and laughed. “Bingo! How do you know that? They said that she reached Seoul last week and I have to meet her.”

“The only thing you don’t want to hear is to meet their friend’s daughter. We can read your mind, Yoseob ya. And what did you reply them??”

“Of course not. I told them I have not interested in girls and I want to live freely. So they ordered that I can’t find my lover even after granulated, I have to marry her. I’ll never do that!! Never.” Yoseob told while he took his books in his car.

DuJun want to tease YoSeob , therefore “If she is pretty, how do u do?? Can I try to get her?”

“DuJun hyung, how can you say that?” DongWoon shouted.

“Umm……..”

“How you copy my words?! I try to speak that. YoSeob hyung, Can I also try her love?”

Yoseob rolled his eyes.. “Aish!! You two, So mean! Do as you wish!!” he pouted.

DuJun and DongWoon teased again and again. It is so perfect to see three flower guys laughing scene.

 

YonMe and JiYoon watched this scene at the corner and they looked until they go to their class.

‘Such a wonderful scene!! I think I’m the lucky in this world.” JiYoon jumped and she said exciting.

YonMe laughed because of JiYoon actions. “It is so nice to see their smile. And I have to do this, right?”

YonMe walked toward Yoseob car and check nobody is there. She place red rose and card on the Yoseob car mirror.

“Here……. This is my first time. Hope it can make your heart shaking” YonMe smiled and back to JiYoon.

Then they passed their class periods usually.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

“Hyung… We are going now. See you next day. Bye.” DongWoon waved his hand.

“I have to stay there for training, bye… Yoseob and Dongwoon ya.” DuJun also said and go for his training.

YoSeob nodded and said “bye” to them. He come to his car. He smiled some students who looked him and greet them. He has such cute friendly manner but not upon JiYeon.

He saw the rose and card on his car and he picked up them.

“huu…….. who placed these here?” Yoseob said and he think it is placed by someone who has crush.

So he didn’t care and put in the back seat. He started to drive and go back his department. He live alone and his parents are living in Busan with their business work.

When he reached home, he took his bag and locked his car. Suddenly he saw the thing in the back seat.

“orr….. I forget that. It is not good I left that who give me” YoSeob took rose which YonMe placed on his car.

 

YoSeob placed his things on his bed and he took a shower. He make himself relax and watched TV. At that time, his hand phone is ringing.

Yoseob was lazy to answer phone. He is so tired of school, also because of his trip to Busan.

“Aish…. I can’t stand now. Huu………..”

He difficultly stood up and went to his phone and picked up.

“Yeoboseyo”

No answer from other side. “Hello…… Yeoboseyo! Who are you??”

YoSeob waited to the answer. But there is no reply even two or three minutes.

And the other side ended the call. YoSeob looked his phone as a strange thing and he looked the phone no. It is unknown number.

He felt confused who called him. Suddenly his eyes reached to the rose he got.

He picked up and read the card

“Annyeong….  Seobie…. This is my first time in my life to make such silly thing. *face palmed* And can I call you “seobie”?? I’m sorry if I make annoying thing to you.”

 

“Seobie??? The first one who call me like that! Only my mom call “Seobie”! Who are you?? And you are the one who called the phone??

YoSeob can’t think who is that. The one who call his nick name like his mom. It make more interesting for him.

YoSeob feel sleepy because of tired “Aish!! Mola!! I’m sleepy. Let’s me think later.”

……………………………….

 

On the other hand,

 

“Yar~~~ Why you ended call without talking anything?!” JiYoon complained to YonMe.

“I don’t know. As soon as I hear his voice, my head and mind became blur. I blinked for two or three minutes and as soon as I came back to reality, my hand automatically pressed ended call.”

YonMe explained JiYoon and she placed her hand in her chest. She can feel her heart is beating so fast.

“I understand. But how did he know you are the one who gave rose if you didn’t tell anything?”

“He will be imagine that. I believe. Arr~~ I think I can’t sleep tonight. JiYoon ya”

“Don’t try to stay so late. You have the dance class tomorrow. Let’s go to sleep”

YonMe parents bought a house for her and she lived with her mind. Her parents come once or two time in a month and they usually stay at Busan for their business work.

 JiYoon come to sleep tonight because she wanted to know how going their calling plan to Yoseob.

………………………………………………………………………..

Third chapter is updated!! ^_^ 

How about that?? Is it interesting..?? I don’t know it is not interested because of my editing scene. Sry~~~ :’(

If My grammars and spelling are wrong, I’m so sorry. Yet English is difficult for me.

Please comment and subscribe me, Readers!! ^_^

Thanks you so much for reading!!! :D