Chaper 4 - You already own my mind, rosy girl

Rose Love

Chaper 4 - You already own my mind, rosy girl

 

YoSeob P.O.V

 

Tik Tok Tik Tok… ding “8PM”

Phone is ringing now. Yoseob smiled.

“Hello…..Yeoboseyo”

No reply from other side.

After 3 minutes, the other side ended the call first.

“Huu……” I sighed and put down his phone. It is happed since last two weeks and I really don’t know who is she?!

She~~ She is the one who give rose and card everyday and the one who always calls phone at 8PM.

At first, I think DuJun and DongWoon plan to make funny, but it is not. When I check it out this is their plan, they don’t know and now they are also helping me to find out who is she.

We always carefully walk and do these days to search her, but she is so clever. She can put one rose to me without catching from us.

And the card, she always call me “seobie” and write one sentence for me everyday….

example; that day I felt bad and my voice can’t appear well at stage (school performance) she wrote

“Seobie ya~~ Don’t worry and don’t make our throat bad!! You are still best and take care your health. Hwaiting” and put on my deck with one rose.

 

I’m really interested her by writing her cards and from her breathe. Since she doesn’t talk anything from phone call, I only heard her breathe.

And I become the one who wait rose from her and want to hear her breathe. The one who excited to read her letter to me and The one who can dying to know about her.

8PM, It is my regular duty. Whenever I’m busy, I silently wait her call everyday at 8PM.

What’s wrong with me?! Am I become fool?!

Why I am addicted that girl who I didn’t meet outside?!

“Why you make me like that, rosy girl!! You should show me now, since I already trapped."

Yoseob try to sleep and try not to think about that puzzle girl.

………………………………………………..

“Hi~~ YonMe shi” “annyeong…. YonMe ya”

YonMe smiled to whose greet me. “Where are you going now??”

“Umm……to the school park. I want to get some air. If you see JiYoon, tell her I’m at park.” I smiled and replied them.

It is being two weeks as SEOUL university student and most of students become to know YonMe since she is cute and sweet girl, also friendly.

She walked to the park and sat on the branch by closing eyes.

“Ah~~ How fresh the air is.”

“It has been about two weeks I’m giving rose and calling him at night. How lucky I’m. DuJun, DongWoon and Yoseob try to catch me but who I am, I’m Yoon YonMe. They can’t catch me. Heehhee” YonMe is satisfied with her try hard.

 

Suddenly similar voice appeared from her back and she returned to look them.

"Hyung~~ Do you know that??”

“Know what???” Yoseob replied………. “OMG!!They are behind me.”

“about DuJun hyung felt embarrassing at his training” DongWoon laughing so hard.

 YonMe listen their conservation, Yoseob is so cute while he is laughing brightly when DuJun and DongWoon talked their funny accidents.

 

DING DING DING

 

“School bell ringing. Let’s move!! Teacher will scold us if we are late."

As soon as the bell ring, those flower boys walked to their class. YonMe watched their back and she is giggling without knowing herself. Her eyes caught on something which on the bench Yoseob sat.

“Umm~~ What is that??” She walked there to see and Yoseob forgot his bag on the bench.

“This is…? This is Seobie bag!! Aish~~ How careless he is!!” YonMe talked and sat to pick up his bag.

“Umm~~ Should I give to him?? Andwl!! I have still no strength to stand in front of him.”

YonMe sat and putting Yoseob bag on her lap.

“Arr~~ Today Rose!!” She smiled and took out rose and card from her bag.  She opened YoSeob bag and kissed the card before she put in his bag.

“Seobie~~ Be happy if you see this!!”  “Today Mission complete…hehehee”

 

“Oh!! I have to go now. He will return to search his bag. Where I can hide?!”

While YonMe is searching to hide, Yoseob walked into the park to take his bag.

“OMG!!! He is there. I have to disappear now!!” YonMe run behind the tree to hide herself.

“Here you are!! Huuu~~~” YoSeob talked. YonMe blinked for a moment cause she thought Yoseob talked her. YonMe looked behind the tree to check it out but actually YoSeob talked to his bag.

YoSeob took his bag and he run into his class.

YonMe sighed and feel safe when YoSeob didn’t catch her.

“I’m almost!! Almost he find out who I’m. Thanks God!! Huu~~~” YonMe looked her watch. “OMG!! I have to practice before teacher come!!”

YoSeob have a chance to find out who is puzzle girl. But luck stay behind YonMe and he lost this chance unfortunately.

 

YoSeob sat in his class and he opened his bag to take out his book.

“Umm……What is that??” YoSeob widened his eyes and shouted “A ROSE!!!”

All looked at YoSeob and teacher asked “What wrong, Yoseob???”

“Nothing, sir. Mianharmida” YoSeob hide a rose in his bag before nobody noticed. When the class return to normal again, YoSeob watched the rose and read the card. He is excited what she write today.

“Seobie…… Don’t be shock when you see this today. I’m try hard to sent this without catching from you. Kekeke :D  smile…………”

YoSeob smiled by reading the card. “Cute. She can always make me smile.”

“Damn…..when she put this in my bag?! Arr~~ I remembered I saw the girl sitting with my bag. But I didn’t see her face. She disappeared suddenly!! Okay~~ Puzzle girl. I’m admit you are clever enough.”

Yoseob again try to learn his lecture and he hope to finish this class time soon because he can’t wait to tell about this to DuJun and DongWoon.

…………………………………………………………

“Hey~~ YonMe ya”

YonMe stop dancing and turn to look who is calling her. She ripped her sweat and smiled to JiYoon.

“Orr~~ JiYoon ya. Come in.”

JiYoon impressed YonMe is so cool and y when she dances and her moves gently taken to people who are watching.

“Why you are only one here?? Other students??”

“Our dance major didn’t have a lot of class time like your music major. We only have to practice our dance moves. Teacher told she can’t come today class and to practice the old lessons she teach. So most of students skipped today.”

“What!! They left you as alone??” JiYoon pouted.

YonMe pulled JiYoon cheeks and laughed “Aigoo~~ arni ya. They called me to hang out with them. But I want to practice some choreography of new kpop songs. So I declined and stayed here.”

YonMe drink water and she remembered “Ya!! By the way, why you’re here? Did you skip?”

JiYoon struck her tongue “I just feel boring to attend this period. Music notes…..we already learned!! Why they ordered to learn again and again? So annoying. If our section has a flower guy like YoSeob, I swear I’ll never boring to attend. Kekeke”  (JiYoon is also from music major but YoSeob and JiYeon are at section one but JiYoon is from section 3.)

“Ya!! Don’t imagine that!! Don’t try to touch my seobie.” YonMe shouted before she consider what she talked.

“Your Seobie?! Hahaha………. YonMe ya. I’m scared!! Okay.. I don’t try to touch your density!!” JiYoon laughed so hard and she teased YonMe who is blushing now.

YonMe pouted and her face is like a red tomato. “Arr~~ I have to tell you. Today mission complete. I put rose in his bag.”

JiYoon widened her eyes “In his bag?? How? Did he catch you? Tell me now!!”

YonMe told how to put rose and JiYoon sighed… “Huu~~ You almost caught from him. Be careful next time.”

“Yeah~~ I think I’m so lucky. Let’s go to canteen to buy snacks. I’m hungry.”

“If teacher found me, skipped from her class??”

“Don’t worry. If someone found out, tell you are dance major student.” YonMe smirked and winked to JiYoon not to worry.

JiYoon admitted YonMe has a lot of charm and she can be popular than JiYeon, recently music major queen.

 

On the other hand, YoSeob searched DuJun and DongWoon after class finished.

“aish!! Where are they?!” He searched and finally met with them, DongWoon eating his snacks and DuJun lying on the floor.

“Ya!! Do you know I’m searching two of you!!”

“Hyung, we just stay at hall. Why you look exhausted?? Sorry. We should call our phone.”

YoSeob shaked his hand and throw rose to DuJun. “Arni ya.. No need to sorry to me. Here. I lost again.”

DuJun sat immediately and hold rose “How she gave you today?? We just stay with you all the time and we left only one period.”

“She put that in my bag. You remembered, I forgot bag on the bench at park. I think she was also there.  When I reached there, I found my bag. I took and went to class. When I opened my bag, I found card and rose. She’s amazing. Even she put that in my bag!!” YoSeob explained.

DuJun and DongWoon widened their eyes and DongWoon asked. “Hyung, Did you see her face?”

“No..*sigh* I think I saw the shape of girl who sat with my bag. But when I reached near the bench, tere is no one. May be she hide before I reached there. I hope I have a chance to see her face. I don’t want to be continued like this.” YoSeob groaned and watching the rose.

DuJun noticed that YoSeob is serious now “I want to know that. YoSeob, you are not like that whenever girls are following you and giving presents. Why you look serious with this one?? Don’t tell me You’re falling upon her.”

YoSeob sighed and looked to DuJun “I don’t know why I’m become like this. I know what you refer. Yeah.. I found many girls including pretty ones are falling upon me. I didn’t interest them. But this time…. I think may be I fall in love the one who I don’t know everything. Only I know is her breathe and her letters for me.”

“Hyung… It is something I never imagine. Why you have interest upon her? If she is not pretty or bad in personality, how do u do??”

“I don’t want to think about that. I only want is to meet her. I wait her letters everyday and I waited her call everynight even she doesn’t talk. It is silly to like the girl who doesn’t show her face, even voice.” YoSeob told and smiling.

DuJun and DongWoon looked each other and sigh. YoSeob doesn’t like that before. They determined they must find that rose girl who already own YoSeob mind.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 4 updated!!!! :D

How about that?? Is it interesting..?? I don’t know it is not interested because of my editing scene. Sry~~~ :’(

If My grammars and spelling are wrong, I’m so sorry. Yet English is difficult for me.

Please comment and subscribe me, Readers!! ^_^ Don't be silent.

Thanks you so much for reading!!! :D