Making things clear

My Korean Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, before you went to work you visited Lee’s sibling. ChanHyuk was feeling much better, his sister and mother were taking good care of him so you were sure, that his voice will be ok.

 

When you were taking bus to the YG, your phone rang and you smiled when you saw the ID

Hi Minji-ah! How are you? You lowered your voice when saying her name. The last thing you wanted to be caught on talking with famous maknae on the bus that’s passing near the headquarter.

I’m fine, unnie. Thank you. Where are you? Are you maybe at YG already? She asked politely.

No, not just yet. I’ll be there in 10 minutes. But are you there? You don’t have any schedule for the morning… you were really curious on why she was calling. You only saw her once, at the party.

That is correct, but we thought that you want to hang out with us…

Well, I’ll be more than happy to meet with you, but I have to work… but you don’t have any schedules in the evening, too… so maybe after I finish my Korean classes? You suggested, trying to hide your excitement.

What time? She asked

I’ll be off at 8pm. Our apartments are near each other according to Sajangnim.

Great! Then come to us after work! We’ll have some fun!  She said happily, then say goodbye and hang up.

You looked at your phone for a minute surprised at the conversation and the perspective off hanging out with your favorite Korean girlband.

 

How? How your life turned so much, that you’re talking with people that you were admiring for years! You wished to be just like them, you were changing your hairstyles just because they did it, you were learning Korean from their songs, they well your idols! Even the one that was younger than you. When you first came to Seoul and started to work at YG a month ago, you were so happy, that the fact that you don’t see and know any artist was not so important. Of course, you were a bit disappointed, but still… you were working at YG! How great and surreal was that? And then, after a mere party, everything has changed! You met the great and only T.O.P! 2NE1 girls wanted to hang out with you! You’ve met all YG and not only artists!

You were so deep in your thoughts that when you realize you have to get out of the bus, you were already one stop behind. You quickly get out and ran to the YG building, not wanting to waste your time to wait for another bus. Unfortunately for you, the distance between the two bus stops was quite long, so when you finally get to the building, you were out of breath and the guard gave you a scolding look. From your first day he didn’t like you but you were ignoring him as much as you could. You bowed to him, smiled and quickly went to the doors to escape from his glare.

 

 

____-ah, come here! YoonJi from HR called you when you were about to sit down in the cafeteria during lunch time. You smiled to her and walked to her table, where she was sitting with her friends.

Hello you said and bowed to everyone before sitting in front of the first YG person you met after coming to Seoul a month ago.

So… how do you like working a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter