Where are everybody?

My Korean Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue is in Korean

The next day you woke up at 2PM. Because of the jetlag you couldn’t sleep at night and now you were mad at yourself that you woke up so late. Yesterday you spent an evening with Yoon-Ji. She showed you around and you were quite excited when you discovered that your apartment is near big market. But what was even more excited, was the fact that 2NE1 and BigBang’s dorms were few blocks away from you. They were living separately for about a year or so, but because of their comeback they moved to dorms again. You took a quick shower and spent the rest of the day unpacking your bags

Hi, my name is ________. I’m here for… the security guard looked at you suspiciously. Does he know English? You thought. Work? For Planning Department? No? Nothing?  He had this look as he was about to shot you. I’m here to meet Park Yoon-Ji. You tried to explain in Korean.

Oh, yes... Please, wait a moment. He called Yoon-Ji to pick you up. While you were waiting for her, the security guard was looking at you with a poker face. Finally you saw Yoon-Ji and said goodbye to the guard.

               

________ annyeong! How was your Sunday? Have you eaten? she asked while approaching the elevators

Annyeonhaseyo eonni! *bow* Unpacking – is there anything worse than that?     

She laughed. When you entered the elevator, you could see her in the mirror and regretted one more time you’re not smaller. Like yesterday, she was wearing high heels to die for, but still, you were 4 inches taller. You can say a goodbye to high buns you love so much. It would make you even taller – no ing way!

 

On the 1st floor there is a cafeteria and dance studios – I’ll take you there in few hours, I want to introduce you to the managers you’ll be working with and they are leaving soon, so… she explained when you were walking down the hallway. “2nd and 3rd floor – recording studios, you won’t need to be there, unless someone would call you. Now, we’re on a 4th floor - manager’s offices and media center are located here. You will be working with them. She was explaining gesticulating a lot.

 

Manager! she called to a chubby man in a Dragon Ball t-shirt. He turned to us while packing some notes to his bag. I’d like to introduce to you _________. She came from UK and will be new planning assistant.

 

You bowed Annyeonghaseyo maenaji. _________ imnida. I will work hard

Kim Nam Guk. Your first day, ha? he didn’t wait for you to replay as he continued You’ll have a lot of work. So be prepared. And ask whenever you need anything, ok?

Ok, thank you so much you replied

Sorry, I have to go now, JiYong’s waiting for me, and I’m late he quickly said as he bowed and leaved the room mumbling something about how late he is.

 

He’s JiYong’s manager. You’ll be working with him mostly, when it comes to BigBang I think… She explained. Who’s next… she looked around the room Oh, Little Seung Hyung’s manager – Kim Jung Geun is right over there. He’s on the phone so, we’re not gonna interrupte him.

Yoon- Ji ssi, annyeonghaseyo! someone called her behind us. Both of us turned around just to see a suit and tie man with he’s yellowish bag putted over shoulder.

Hyun-Gon ssi! Annyeonghaseyo Yoon- Ji replied to him. I’m here to introduce to you YG’s new employer - ___________.

Very nice. I’m Daseung’s manager – Shin Hyun Gon. Nice to meet you he said in English and bowed.

 

You were introduced also to T.O.P’s manager – Lee Byung Yung and Taeyang’s – Kim Bo Ram. All of them were very busy before going to the airport, where – as Yoon- Ji explained – they were going to Japan with all BigBang members. So, I won’t meet BigBang in the hallway on the first day, as it was in so many fanfictions… *sigh* well, this is a reality, not another story written by fans.

 

Yoon-Ji took you to the 5th floor where the gym and management office of all the YG artists is located. Planning Department where you were meant to work was just one room with 5 desks with computers. You’ve been introduced to everyone. Lee Su- Min, Park Min-Jun, Lee Jin- Ho and Kim Soo-Jin. Okay, how am I supposed to remember all of them?

 

All of them decided you’re gonna bond with each other at the cafeteria. As soon as you took the first bite of kimbap the investigation started

 

How old are you?

22

Is this your first time in Seou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter