The Party

My Korean Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue is in Korean

Hop in

 

You didn’t move, not even said anything just standing there frozen with widen eyes and opened mouth. He sighed and got out from the car, walked around the car and opened the passenger’s door from your side making an inviting gesture.

 

I’m not gonna you or anything. It’s late I don’t want you to idle about the streets at this hour he explained and grasped your wrist pulling you into the car

 

You told him the address and both of you stayed silence for a while, with just the radio on. When Seungri’s Let’s Talk About Love started to play he coughed and broke the silence between you two

 

Yang Sajangnim told me that it’s you who will take care of our schedules from next month.

 

Yeah… I’ve already made some plans for the first week. You eyed him shyly I didn’t want to overload you with your schedule, but I got direct dispositions from Yang Sajangnim to enroll you to specific variety shows and interviews… Y-your manager should inform you about everything tomorrow your voice shivered from the fact to whom you are saying those words. You felt sorry for him, because you knew how tiring the next weeks will be for him.

 

He nodded Well, thanks for trying.

 

Silence.

 

When he had to stop on the red light he turned to look at you with a serious expression.

 

What’s with Seungri and you?

 

What? N-nothing. Why would you–

 

If you’re just looking for a famous boyfriend or bed… Seunghyunnie might be a womanizer but he’s sensitive. You wanted to interrupt him, but he didn’t let you As his leader… and most important, his friend, I’m telling you, whatever you’re doing just stop. If you just have some respect for what we do…

 

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? You yelled at him. HOW CAN YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THIS TO ME? You could feel the tears in your eyes Boyfriend? Bed? He thinks that I’m trying to seduce Seung Hyun? YOU DON’T KNOW ME!!! I DON’T WANT TO HAVE WITH HIM! AND I’M DEFINITELY NOT LOOKING FOR ANY BOYFRIEND!!

 

He raised his eyebrows in surprise at your reaction, but you couldn’t manage to look at him. You were so exhausted from all week at work and his words were like a match lighting the fuse. Your whole body was trembling and you couldn’t stop yelling at him. He starred at your with eyes widen and you could here a honk from the car behind you signalizing that the red light is over. Before he could react you unstrapped seat-belt and opened your door NEITHER FAMOUS NOR NOT FAMOUS!! You slammed the door shut, maybe too strong for an expensive Lamborghini, but you didn’t care. Thankfully JiYong’s car was standing near the sidewalk and you were safe from being run over the other cars.

 

Me and Seungri? What kind of do you think I am, GDragon to think that I want to jump into Ri’s bed because he’s famous! What a stupid moron! And I thought he’s such a cutie sweetie pie!! You were cussing him all the way to your apartment. Your furious face probably saving you from potential rapists. ER needed for anyone who would dare to get in your way.

 

When you came home you opened your account at Asianfanfics and wrote five, 15 pages long chapters each. Main character – famous kpop leader, G to the D. Presented as the darkest character you could think of. Drugs, alcohol, curses and tons of one-night stands. Not a single nice word, cute expression or caring about anyone but him… the baddest guy in Korea. Satisfied, at 3AM you crawled yourself to bed and fell asleep within 5 seconds.

 

 

 

Freshly showered, with a cup of coffee and your morning bowl of fruits you logged to your SNSs, checked your mails and read two articles, one about China’s birth rate and the other about scandal in one of the most famous British company. All your anger from the night before disappeared and you could feel some pricks of conscience, but you didn’t want to admit it. They reminded you of fanfic that you were writing yesterday and you logged in your account lazily chewing the melon.

 

New story comments 321

New story subscribers 761

New friend request 23

New wall post 18

 

You choked with you fruit and burnt your lips and tongue when you wanted to drink it with a hot coffee. You logged out and in again just to know that the numbers of comments and subscribers raised.

 

In just 6hours your story became most popular and upvoted. Apparently fans are sick of cute and innocent image of their bias that it’s created after his 2011’s scandal.

 

You spent your next 2 hours reading and replying to the comments when you heard 4minute’s What’s your name? song, that you assigned as Seungri’s personal ringtone yesterday night when you didn’t know yet that it’s his number. He had to call two times before you found the phone under your bed and picked up.

 

Yah!! What took you so long to pick up!! He called angrily, but you knew he was joking around

 

I had to find my phone and–

 

Are you coming to YG today? He interrupted you

 

Why would I? I don’t work on weekends

 

Aish, right… At what time will you be ready for tonight’s party?

 

/Who are you talking with, Hyunnie?/

/Oppa, you’re speaking English!!! Who is she?/

 

You heard women voices next to him

 

Sshh… non of your business Bom noona, Chaerin-ah! He replied to them and your eyes widen when you heard with who he’s talking to. Suddenly you heard unpleasant cracking sound

 

Yoboseyo? I mean… hello! Who are yo– you heard a female voice on the phone and you could recognize it’s CL’s.

 

/Yah!! Give me my phone back!! Chaerin-ah! How do you treat your oppa?/ Seungri’s voice could be heard from the back and then closer to the phone. Few cracks later he was apologizing you for what happened and girls’ laughter was heard from the back

 

Say ‘Hi’ back to Chaerin and Bom unnie you said laughing.

 

I will, but later. They pull my phone out from me again if I do this now he chuckled and you agreed

 

I’ll be ready at 7PM, if that’s ok with you? you replied to his pre-2NE1-attack-on-his-phone question.

 

He agreed and you hanged out. You went to kitchen, made instant ramyun and came back to reading your story’s comments.

 

 

At 5PM you decided you’ll tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter