Back to work

My Korean Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue is in Korean

 

Wait, you’re not suppose to work at your condition…

 

I’m not here for work finally you managed to explain. Apparently he thought you’re a waitress or other club’s employee. I’m from Y–

 

______-ah!! Someone opened the door from inside and you jumped away to avert to be hit Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you for an hour!! Seungri grabbed your arm, trying to pull you inside, but he noticed someone else’s hand already holding your other arm. He looked up.

 

Hyung! I’ve heard you came back from Japan, but where were you all the evening? I couldn’t see you.

 

Here and there SeungHyun replied to his dongsaeng, eyeing his grip on your arm and immediately letting go his own.

 

Come on, ______-ah. I’ll take you home Seungri turned to face you, grabbed your hand and pulled you inside the club.

 

 

Yah!! _____-ah!! ______-ah!! You felt someone’s shaking you Wake up!! You opened your eyes and you saw your building.

We’re already at home? you mumbled with a sleepy voice and rubbed your eyes with  the back of your hand.

!!!  You cursed in thoughts and felt awake in the moment when you saw your black eyeshadows on your hand.

Thanks, I’ll be going, now… you opened the SUV’s door and headed to your apartment not looking back at Seungri.

 

 

You spent your Sunday in bed, recovering from last night party. You cancelled BigBang’s flight from Japan and called SooJin to get to know what happened with BigBang’s schedule.

 

On Monday you decided to come to work earlier. You took a deep breath before entering the building, watched a short video cut of Lee Hi’s Rose MV that was projecting in the lobby and headed to your office.

 

Come to studio A asap, I’m with maknaes. ~~ Kang JinRi

You’ve read a post-in note from your computer screen and headed to studio to meet with Akdong Musican and their manager JinRi.

 

_____-ah! Thank you so much for coming. Kang JinRi called, the moment you entered the studio. The sibling stood up and gave you a bow, so did you. We need your help. Can you postpone the SBS’s show for them? She asked you. They are supposed to have a recording for that music program in two days.

What? I can’t do that! You were shocked when you heard her question. You can’t change things like that. They should come up with new song.

Unnie, please. We’re not ready. You have to do this! Just by two, maybe three days. SooHyun begged you. You looked at them and asked for more details on why they can’t record it. When ChanHyuk spoke, you understood. His voice was off. Too much practicing, too much recording, too much sleepless nights. You felt sorry for them and you told them that you’ll talk with Yang Sajangnim.

 

 

HE WHAT? You jumped from your seat at the sudden yell of your boss when you told him about Chan Hyuk’s voice. Okay… he closed his eyes to calm himself down Take the kid to doctor and deal with SBS… he must be ready ASAP and it’s your mission. You just nodded. If he wants you to baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter