Lotte World

My Korean Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

____ah, finally you came! What took you so long? Bom asked from the kitchen and took her first bite of corn. Chaerin gave her a scolding look What? She’s already here! She responded with full mouth.

So as you can see… our eldest unni loves food. Chaerin gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and took the bags with food you bought. Sometimes I’m worried she will give up her career for a corn.

Kiddo… Bom pointed a finger on her leader

I’m just trying to make the point to _______. She should know us, right? Plus, I’m dying to have a normal, not famous friend! Chaerin took your hand and leaded to the sofa where other girls were already sitting comfortably.

How do you like Seoul? Have you been to Lotte World? Minzy asked you out of the blue

No, I’ve heard of it, but never been there. I don’t have friends here, yet. People from work are either too famous to go anywhere or they have kids they have to take care of after work… You pouted

You’re serious? Never been there? Chaerin asked you with widen eyes. She looked at her friends and their reaction was similar.

You’re in Seoul for more than a month now! You need to go!! WAIT!! Bom put her corn on a plate and jogged to her bag. She took her phone and started to read something from it. We watched her in silence. We have free Sunday!

OMO! We’re going to Lotte World!! Minzy screamed an clapped her hands

Wait, what? What just happened? You froze

2NE1 will show you how to have fun in Seoul! Bom said, returning to her spot on the sofa and taking the corn.

I’m gonna text Xin oppa, to prepare some wigs!! Chaerin squealed and started to text to her stylist with a wide smile and glittering eyes We’re gonna have so much fun!

 

For the rest of the evening you were chatting, playing games, eating, dressing and watching movies. You were surprised that you felt so natural with them. Bom and Dara were just as cute and childish as you though, but Minzy and Chaerin surprised you. Chaerin was much calmer than you thought, and Minzy… she was the volcano of energy. They were offering you a bed, but you wanted to sleep at your place. And since your apartment was just two buildings away from theirs, you quickly came back home. They could practically see you entering your building from their window.

 

 

Next few days were calm, without any troubles at work. Akdong sibling managed to record their new song, everyone where taking their schedules as planned. Even Seungri had too much work to just take a lunch with you at the cafeteria. Christina said your Korean is improving and as a reward she cancelled your class on Friday. It wasn’t so cold yet in Seoul, so you decided to take an advantage that it’s still early when you finished your work and go sightseeing. Even though you live in Seoul for more  than a month, because of your tight schedule you haven’t got a chance to really see the city.

You smiled at all those posters and billboards with people you already now. Girls from 2NE1 in Addidas clothes, Seungri promoting his album, and of course… GD… every-ing-where!! You still couldn’t understand why he doesn’t like you. You came to Korea for him. And without even knowing you, he started to hate you. It shouldn’t be like that. In your mind you thought that the worse thing that could happen is just being ignored by him. Why he would notice such a plain girl like you. But no. He decided to hate you. Can that be, that he’s just concerned? No. you're not a ing sasaeng fan. You’re not a ert who wants to jump into his or his friends’ beds, just because they are famous. You’ve told him that already. But what he did? He attacked you in the elevator. Assuming that, what? You wanted to go to bed with girls, too? You couldn’t understand what’s he thinking. But you knew one thing. That, he’s not your bias anymore. If he won't avoid you, then you will avoid him. You have one, unique chance. You’re making your dreams come true. How many people would get a chance to chat and play with their idols? How many people would get a chance to get to know them and realize that they are normal people just like everyone else. One in a million? Maybe less. And that’s why you won’t give up. You met GD and you know that he can be a prick like a normal guy. You met Seungri and you know he’s cute and nice. You met TOP and…. Well and you know he’s as hot as you thought. Or even more.

 

When you came back home, you plugged your phone to the laptop and immediately sent all the photos you’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter