YG Papa

My Korean Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So you’ve met company’s womanizer?  Soo-Jin asked while pouring another glass of suju for you and not even trying to hide her amusement.

 

You were in a Korean BBQ restaurant and even you’re used to drink a lot without any side effects, you could say that at this moment you were already drunk.

 

How did you know? I didn’t say anything about it… did I? you looked at the others who were sitting around the table. We’ve ate so much food, and the table was still full of it. You can’t name half of the side dished you were tasting tonight.

 

Seung Hyunie called me when I was driving home after work  she said while putting grilled beef on her plate He was all like Noona Noona!! Who’s this new foreign girl from your department?  Everyone giggled at her imitation of Seungri’s voice.

 

If you would have something in your mouth you would choke  

And what did you say to him? others asked her laughing

 

Aish! What was I suppose to say to this? I told him you’re working with us now she pointed at you He asked for your name and said his goodbyes.

 

Ooo… _______ -ah! Someone has an eye on you! Jin-Ho laughed.

 

My type of a guy is more… T.O.P-ish you said with a smirk and drunk your glass.

 

 


The next morning you’re regretting every glass of soju you drunk yesterday. All of you have to go to work today, but it didn’t stop them to party till 2AM. Never drink with Koreans – why no one has ever told you that? It should be written in bold in every travel guide. You took a shower, painkillers and drag yourself to the office.

 

Morning!! Everyone greeted you with smiles on their faces. Not even a sign of a hangover – damn you!

 

You just bowed. Coffee for anyone? I’m going to the cafeteria They should have a hangover… a little one? Anybody?  Hope dies the last

 

No, ____-ah, thank you. But can you go to Manager’s Office and give these documents to Kim Jung Geun? [Seungri’s manager]? Soo-Jin asked holding a bunch of papers. And YG wants to see you she added

 

You took the papers from her and froze when she mentioned YG. You’ve never met him in person, even you’re working here for 2 weeks now – he was too busy.

YG Sajangnim? Me? Did I do something wrong? You don’t need coffee anymore. The adrenaline woke you up.

 

No, silly. He just wants to meet you. He wants to know his people personally.

 

 

 

You gave the papers to the Seungri’s manager and was still so nervous, that you’re going to meet YG, that you didn’t notice that Seungri was sitting in the room. You bowed when leaving the room and approach the elevators.

 

Should I speak in Korean or in English? Does he know I don’t speak Korean so well?

DING DONG
, I should study Korean and not drink all night with friends. Does he really have a wall full of Bearbricks?

DING DONG

Oh my… I don’t want to go! Can I go home? you had hundreds of  thoughts, you were terrified.

 

Are you taking this elevator or not? A male voice came from behind you. You turned around and saw Seungri.

What...? Can’t he see I’m waiting for the elevator? What does he mean?

Elevator he pointed at open door You were starring at them and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter