Learning his name...

One-Sided Love

Who knew B.A.P and BTS would be in the same music and dance classes, most importantly you had some of his friends in your singing class... what more could you ask for???

That’s where you’re wrong--- there’s infinite things you could ask for:

His name...

His grade...

His specialty...


 

“It must be stressful having three specialty classes.” You start off a conversation when the teacher was done assigning the project.

“I can rap too, noona.” He cheerfully smiled at his seat, swaying left to right. “So basically it’s four, but I choose not to sign up for it.” He let out cute pout once he finished.

“Way art and not rap?” You asked curiously.

“Because I believe drawing is more of my specialty...” He stopped but it looked like he wasn’t finished explaining. “But Suga hyung thinks it’s one of my hobbies. Even though he doesn’t show it he’s disappointed to not have me in rapping class.” His tone suddenly got sadder, it was very unlike him even if you’ve only known him for a day.

“But at least he has Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung.” The smile you love seeing was once again plastered on his face.

You let out a smile too, happy that his friend wasn’t alone in his rapping class. Since he was talking about his friends you decided to throw in some questions and maybe, just maybe figure out which one of his many friends is the boy you’re looking for.

“Jungkook~ah,” You called as you casually started sketching a figure. “How is your Suga hyung like, I might of seen him somewhere around campus.”

“Motionless, lazy.” He said without hesitation. You looked at him waiting to see if he’ll explain further. “Whenever it’s not music base then he doesn’t do anything. And he’s pale like sugar.” He flashed a smile chuckling at his own words.

The word pale stood out to you and you knew the stranger wasn’t pale, well at least not like sugar.

“How about your Hoseok hyung?” You asked as you continued sketching, but before you knew it the figure you were drawing looked like the outline of the stranger.

“Very handsome.” It didn't even take a second for Jungkook to give you an answer. “Prefers the name J-Hope, he gives you a feeling that he’s dark and cold but on the inside he’s like the mom of the group.” You smiled at him as you finally found your answer.

While slipping your sketchbook towards him you waited for his reaction.

“Woah, very much like this noona.” He gave you a thumbs up and took a pencil in his hand and completed your drawing, adding the facial features and drawing the clothings.You watched as Jungkook drew out the person you’ve been dying to find out about. As he finished you couldn’t help but stare at the drawing, even on paper he’s still good looking.

“Here you go noona.” He smiled and wrote something on the corner before handing you back the book.

Jung Hoseok hyung----- J-Hope. You read to yourself as a smile creeped onto your face.

A thought quickly came in mind and you signed your name at the bottom before passing it to Jungkook. “Sign?” You asked while holding a inking pen up towards your face. He nodded sweetly and uncapped the pen. Your eyes tried following his signature as it went up and down then ending it with the letters BTS.

After having the book back in your possession you ran your hands over the drawn picture and smiled to yourself before closing the sketchbook.

You bit your lips happily, never have you thought that you’ll get to know the mysterious stranger.

Name: Jung Hoseok--- J-Hope

Grade: Upperclassmen

Specialty: Dancer and Rapper

 

************

After science  class you wondered out to different buildings... which building, of course the Dance studio.

While making your way through the empty hall, all you could hear was the dance instructor shouting out numbers. “1,2,3,4   1,2,3,4   1,2,3,4...again”

As you finally made your way to the entrance of the class you stood by the door and admired the dancers. Your eyes scanned the whole room until it got caught on the one person you’ve been eager to see.The moves he posses was so graceful and flawless, your eyes were drawn by the way he move.

“Noona!” Being deeply into his dancing you forgot that there were other people in the room. You shook your head a couple times and looked toward the direction where the voice came from. “What are you doing here?” The tall boy in front of you asked happily. You could tell he has been working hard by seeing all the sweat on his forehead and face.

“Oh Zelo, I was just wondering around, it’s my lunch break.” You smiled at him while your eyes were still on the dancer behind him.

“Where’s Daehyun hyung? You guys should eat here from now on, it’s not a bother.”

“He’s eating in Mr. Lee’s class.” I answered, this time looking directly at the person I’m talking to. “Isn’t Uppie with you?” The question suddenly came into your mind as you were searching for something to talk about.

“Mm, he is. He’s dancing with Hoseok hyung right now.” Zelo turned and pointed to the two dancers, one dressed in white and the other in all black. The name lingered through your head as the view was captivating, you couldn’t believe that your friends were able to befriended Hoseok.

Without noticing that you and Zelo were staring a little too long, it caught the attentions of the two hard working dancers. Jongup stopped in the middle of his dance number just to wave toward your direction. And as that happened the person he was dancing with shifted his attention to you.You on the other hand stood like a statue as your hand waved back and forth. The no longer stranger smiled to himself and went back to practicing. After that you mentally face palmed yourself as you bid Zelo goodbye but before the studio was fully out of your sight you took a one last glance at the dancing boy.

“You guys should eat here from now on.” The phrase that came out of Zelo’s mouth lingered in your head as you walked off to meet Daehyun.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not much of a Daehyun and Juni chapter lol.... but at least you got to see J-Hope^^--- Well she take Zelo's offer????

Please subscribe and feel free to comment^^ ..... Thank You!!!!!