Finally...

One-Sided Love

Sorry for such a loooonng update guys. I had a liitle bit of a hard time thinking of what to write. Please enjoy~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hyori-ah these are the friends I’ve been talking about.” Hoseok placed his hand forward sliding to each of his friends. “Finally, they get to meet you.” He faced her with a big smile and began his introductions.

“This is Jin, Rap Monster and Suga, they are all seniors... just like me.” A smile was flashed towards her as he continued. She let out small giggles as their unusual sounding names enter her ear.

---------------------

“Ah Jungkook, slow down please I’m not as advanced as you.” You struggle catching up with the professional dancer, he spun you out, spun you in and in 360. It was hard to not get dizzy, but every spin was worth it. Even though you sometimes lost your balance Jungkook never let you out his grip. As the dance went on your stomach ached from all the laughter you let out and Jungkook was always there to respond to your happiness. Every time you spun in his precious baby face was there to greet you with an irresistable smile.

“Just a couple more seconds noona, the song is almost over.”

You pouted at his words. You didn’t want this dance to end.... you wanted it to be endless. Feeling this kind of happy was rare ever since the heartbreaking moment.

----------------------

“And our Juniors are V and Ji-”   “Mian hyung, I have to go.” Jimin kept his eyes on you the whole time. He was so concentrated on when you’ll be done dancing with Jungkook that he didn’t even notice his hyung was introducing his date.

Once the song died down he targeted you into his view where you were kindly thanking Jungkook for the entertaining dance. Jimin’s eyes instantly lit up making his way to you ignoring whoever he bumped into.

 

“Let’s dance.” Jimin turned you around before you were able to greet Jungkook goodbye. You adjusted your vision from the blur then noticed the sweet eye smile in front of you.

You wouldn’t say he was the perfect height to dance with, maybe if you took your heels off then it would fit better. Despite his height, there was no say in his dancing, like expected it was smooth and professional.

-----------------------

Hoseok’s eyes narrowed at the capped boy who ran straight past them. What was so important that cause him to nearly run over his date. He made a fussy face towards him but soon it softened once your face entered his vision. Without knowing, a smile creeps on his face once he saw your clumsy movements.

“Who’s that?” Hyori’s face popped up besides Hoseok. He looked at her innocently and shook his head.

“I don’t know.” He took one last glance and walked off with his girl.

------------------------

“Thank you Jimin oppa for your impressive dance.” You smiled towards the boy and bowed. He did it as well and walked you back to the table right before he ran off to his other friends. His actions lead you to sit  there all by yourself, a pout was formed on your face as you tried to look around for familiar faces.

-----------------------

“Jungkook ah, why don’t you dance with your friend? She seems a little lonely.” Hoseok nodded his head towards you.

Jungkook turned his attention to you and smiled.

“Hyung, why don’t you ask her?”

Hoseok turned back to look over his shoulders, gazing at the view of Hyori. He let out a sigh not sure if it was a good idea to dance with another girl other than his date.

“Should I?” He finally made up his decision by a simple nod from his dongseung. He smiled at his target before getting up from his chair. Jungkook held his first up and softly chanted a’ fighting’ to his brave hyung. Hopefully you would be proud and thankful for what he has done for you. Jungkook quickly took a sip of water then turned to watched his hyung and you, his noona . Every step Hoseok took increases the boy’s smiles, making his cheekbone rise higher and higher.

------------------

You boringly rested your head on your palms wondering where Daehyun could've ran off to. He’s probably at the food bar stuffing his mouth up with snacks. You narrowed your eyes pretending Daehyun was in front so you had the chance to scold him for leaving you behind. You wouldn’t mind stuffing food into your mouth until your cheeks looked like chipmunks, it’s way better than sitting around having no one to dance with.

You sighed out loud changing your position once again, this time propping your head up with both of your fist while your elbows were on the table. Without any expectations, someone lightly tapped your bare shoulder.

“Can I have this dance?”

A familiar voice filled your ears. Could it be? Nah, it was too good to be true.

You let out a big sigh before slowly turning around. At that very moment, your eyes glistened and your mouth hung opened. It was indeed true, the beautiful voice belonged to the one and only Jung Hoseok. His smile came into view as your eyes scanned up to his face, making sure it was exactly him.

You were too flabbergasted to choke out an answer so you simply gave him a nod.

He reached down for your hand and pulled you up on to your feet. You cleared your throat as you avoided his eye contact.

The tall handsome figure stood eye to eye with you, and you thought Daehyun made a perfect height.

He slowly led you out to the dance floor, making sure to let everyone’s gaze attract to you and your stunning dress.  

You were more than nervous. The anxious feeling was unjust to you. You were sure to have felt this way many times before but this time you were directly in his arms. His left hand was laced with yours as his right arm rested comfortably on you back.

“Ready?”

You closed your eyes as you nodded once the music started. It hasn't even passed the first five beats when you made a mistake. Your right foot stepped forward when it was suppose to go back. What made you mentally slap yourself was leaving a big dirt footprint on his black leather shoes.

“Joesonghabnida!” You pulled out of his grip preparing to kneel down when he placed his soft hands on your shoulder.

“Gwenchana.” He guided you back to the position you were in before continuing to dance.

Hoseok gently squeezed your hand trying to calm you down. He flashed a breathtaking smile then pulled you in closer with his arm on the back of your waist. You clumsily fumbled in your steps causing you to lose balance, but luckily Hoseok supported your weight with his arm.

“Gomawo.” He smiled in reply and moved you to the beat of the music. So soft and gentle, you closed your eyes in relaxation as you let your partner guide you.

He cleared his throat. Immediately your eyes opened to give him your attention.

“I--” Before he was able to get through the first word a hand from behind distracted you. You watched as it creeps it’s way to Hoseok’s broad shoulders.

“What are you doing? I thought you said you didn’t know her.” Hyori crossed her arms waiting for a response.

“I don’t.” He tried pleasing his date only to be reminded that you were right behind him.”Not in a bad way, trust me.” He quickly turned to face you but you were out of sight. Now he was to face his hot-tempered date alone.

************

“Thank you, Jungkook-ah.” You smiled at the young boy as he stuffed his hands down into his pants pockets.

“No problem noona, I saw it coming.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know this isn't the best update... please don't hate me for this. 

haha but at least you got to dance with your crush. 

Jung Hoseok