Music Night Part 3 (Final)

One-Sided Love

You took a deep breath and turned to the other side just hoping that Daehyun will be there, but he wasn’t. It was a girl instead

 

You thought to yourself... he wouldn’t leave you for food right? He would of gave you a heads up if he did, but just to be sure you decided to go back to the snackbar. As you made your way out of your seat, you placed your hand on the chair in front just to keep your balance.The floor was completely black, your feet was unseen from your sight. Once you dragged your feet along the marble flooring you accidently kicked something, it wasn’t heavy nor was it light. You kneeled down and ran your hand across the floor trying to get a hold of the object. Your eyes narrowed but then a smile was brought to your face realizing that it was a pair of shoes.

 

It must be Daehyun’s spare pair... but if the shoes are here, where is Daehyun?

You quickly took off your converse and slipped into the sneakers.Who knew Daehyun’s shoe size was this different from yours. They were literally 5 extra inches from your toe to the tip of the shoe.

Little did you know, while you were too busy smiling at the shoes the next performance was being introduced. As you were behind the chair the crowd was getting louder and louder.

“...... welcome B.A.P!”

Your head suddenly popped up and you quickly got on to your feet. A confused and questionable look was plastered on your face, as in why was B.A.P performing and more importantly why didn’t Daehyun or any of the other members bother to tell you? Were you not trustworthy enough? Did they think you couldn’t keep a secret?

You puffed your cheeks out letting out a deep breath. Even though they didn’t tell you, they were still your favorite band and your best friends, cheering them on wasn’t a choice it was a must.

“WAOHHH!” You let out a shout that could be heard from miles away. It stood out from everyone’s and because of that the band on stage turned their attention to your direction. Knowing who it is they waved to you with smiling faces. Not even caring about all the glares you were attracting you waved back like a crazy fangirl.

B.A.P was by far the best band in school. It consist of 6 members, all good looking and all major talented.You were lucky to become so close with them. Sometimes you had to stop and rethink if your friendship with B.A.P was for real... and it was, no matter how many times you checked it was true.

Seeing how popular they were, all the female students are drawn to how they keep everything to themselves. It’s rare to see them socialize with anyone else other than each other. You were never like that though, you knew exactly what kind of people B.A.P were and it’s nothing to what they put up.They were like every other teenager, they pull pranks, argues with each other but then laughs it off but one thing that some teenagers lack was that they didn’t have the talent B.A.P had.

Each and every member had their own unique talent.Yongguk who was the leader, has a deep husky voice that can spit out any rap anytime, anyday. Himchan who is known as the visual of the group has a low voice that could draw you in by just one word. Youngjae, his sweet and smooth voice matches perfectly with his baby-face. Jongup and Zelo, like you said before so much talent at such a young age. Jongup, he may seem shy and can only smile idiotically but never underestimate him, his skills are truly unimaginable when it comes to dancing. Zelo, baby Zelo is a triple threat. Rapper, dancer, and a singer, if that’s not perfect then you don’t know what is. A sixteen year old boy with talents like that only comes once in a million. Lets not forget about your closest member, Daehyun. Whose voice is always well pitched and powerful. Who can sing any type of song, whether it’s cheerful or depressing.Being such a talented group, everyone in the whole school knew who they were even the citizens of Seoul heard news about them.

Their performance they showed was expected. Of course it was flawless, every time they get on stage it’s absolutely mind blowing, there’s never a time when you or anyone else underestimates them and if you dare to, you were always proven wrong.

Your eyes were glued to the way they moved and your head swayed in sync with your arms whenever they were rapping or singing.

Daehyun seemed to have never left your gaze. His eyes were on yours the whole time, it was like he knew what you were thinking, like he felt bad for not telling you about the performance and by staring at you he was apologizing with his almond shaped eyes.

The performance was over, you were too caught up in Daehyun’s eyes to notice the music had stopped. He gave you his killer smile before waving towards your direction and headed off stage.

You shook your head and stood up watching them exit the stage. Before you even noticed your legs made its own way to the center aisle. While running down the stairs you pushed through the curtains and entered the backstage. While scanning the room from left to right you finally caught sight of the B.A.P members, your eyes narrowed as you targeted your one and only best friend.

“Yah, Jung Daehyun!” You dragged your feet over trying to walk as normal as possible with those enormous shoes on. You turned your head to the left and to your surprise you caught eyes with Hoseok. Forgetting to drag your foot, the tip of the shoe hit the floor once you kicked your foot back causing you to fall onto the cold marble floor. Great, two embarrassments in one night...

“Noona, gwenchana?” Two voices rang through your ear simultaneously. You closed your eyes too embarrassed to show your face in front of him but at the same time you had to let Jungkook and Zelo know you were fine. You slowly nodded your head and sat up with your back facing Hoseok.

You looked up and smiled at the figure in front of you. Daehyun leaned you a helping hand and pulled you up. You lightly hit his shoulder with a pout. “How could you not tell me about your performance?” The face he gave you after your slight punch was irresistible to ignore. Your forgiving smile creeped onto your face without you knowing. He smirked knowing what your smile ment. You rolled your eyes and turned away from him just to come face to face with someone’s chest.You let out a sigh as your eyes made way up to the person’s face. You passed his small smirkish smile, then to his perfectly pointed nose.Your eyes literally shot out of your head once you met eyes with his amazing dark brown eyes. You tried to fight your bright red blush by looking away but it seemed impossible to do so, his eyes was just too drawing.

 

“Hoseok hyung.” Zelo’s voice called from behind. Taking the advantage of this chance you quickly turned your attention to the younger boy. You walked over to Daehyun’s side and avoided Hoseok’s spell blinding eyes.

Make that three embarrassing moments.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for subscribing and for your thoughts/comments^^

ChoYeonhee--- you guessed right... keke @-@

What's a Music Night without a B.A.P performance???

Pooo, School is starting tomorrow :(  How about you guys???