Music Night Part 2

One-Sided Love

Thank You all for subscribing and commenting, keep it up^^   Hope you all enjoy this update @_@

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“You came.” A familiar voice was heard from behind. Not the kind that you hear every day but the one that catches you off guard. With wide eyes you slowly turned around only to find Hoseok in front of you. You froze in shock causing you to lose your grip on the plastic cup. The next thing you knew your shoes were soaked. Your next action was to cover your mouth in shocked as to what you had just done.

“Joesonghabnida, joesonghabnida.” You bowed continuously apologizing  for your clumsy action.

He let out a chuckle while reaching out for your shoulders, stopping you from getting dizzy.

“Gwenchana, you did no harm.” He gave you a breathtaking smile as you melted under his touch. “But as for you, mian for my sudden show.” He held onto his chest gesturing that it was his fault from the start. You stiftly shook your head in disagreement. He slightly chuckled stuffing his hands down his pockets.Your whole body stood as stone while only your eyes were able to follow his movement.

“Here let me- “ Before he was able to bend down or finish his sentence someone called for him.

“J-Hope oppa you’re on in 10, find your dongsaengs.” The girl’s voice lingered in your head repeating the word ‘oppa’ again and again. Why can’t that word choke out from you, it was easy to call Jin oppa. But how can you call Hoseok oppa without having it sound awkward, well...you can’t.

“Eo, mian I have to go.” He gave you an apologetic smile before handing you a napkin. All you did was let out a hum watching him runoff.

You stood there still mesmerized in what just happened. Was that really Jung Hoseok or were you just imagining it? It can’t be , can it... well the sunbae did call him by his name and the last time you checked, the spilled punch was everywhere. You scold yourself for being such an embarrassment.

“Juni, what happened?” Daehyun dropped the chocolate bar he was humming on to and quickly ran over to you. Before you could answer him, he grabbed the napkins from your hand and started dabbing your shoes.

“Daehyun it’s fine, it already seeped through.”

He placed the napkins down then folded the ends of your jeans up so your ankles would show.

“Come, I have a pair of spare shoes in my locker.” “Aniyo it’s okay, I have a performance that i can’t miss.” You gave him a shy smile then it turned confidenter once he gave in. Daehyun knew exactly which performance you’re so eager to see. He didn’t like the fact that you were so anticipated to see them dance then to not care about your soaked and sticky feet... but it was you, the one person he can’t say no to.

“Come on it’s about to start.” You grabbed Daehyun’s hand and dragged him back to your seats while your shoes made squeaking noises every step you took.

 

 

“As all of you may know, in the beginning of the school year in came 7 talented transfer students,” You sat on the edge of your chair, finally the wait was over. “It may not be all 7 of them but still having half of them perform is still mind-blowing, trust me. So please give a warm welcome to Dancing 9!” The sunbae appaused and made her way off the stage while the whole room roared with screams. Even with just three of them they were still popular.

Suddenly, what everyone has been waiting for the stage light flickered and out came Jimin. You stretched forward trying to catch up with his moves but lost it when two other dancers joined him.

Why are they masked? Which one could Hoseok be? You scold yourself for not noticing what he was wearing earlier.

Daehyun who seated next to you noticed your decrease in excitement. Your confused look was amusing to him.

“The one in the long sleeves.” His sudden words confused you even more.”J-Hope?” You made an ‘O’ shape as you understood his words. You mentally made a note to yourself to thank him after the performance but as in now you watched the three boys dance.

The flip that Jimin accomplished left you and and everyone else speechless. And finally the two unknowns took their mask off substituting the top of their heads with a hat.

You clapped and shouted louder as you read the name printed on his hat. Daehyun was right, he was the one in the long sleeved shirt. Though he looked darker than usual, having his hat pulled down to cover his face but his dance skills was as perfect as ever.

It wasn’t only Hoseok, the other two were unbelievable as well. Who knew someone as young as Jungkook can be this talented, well other than Zelo of course. And for Jimin, you’ve never met or seen someone flip and spin like that besides Jongup.

As the music died down their dance number was soon coming to an end.They did a ninety degree bow to the audience and left the stage as the whole room did a standing ovation.

You smiled idiotically before glancing over to your friend, but there was just an empty seat. You could of sworn Daehyun was there a few minutes ago, that happened? Did he get hungry again? The cheers of the crowd were completely drowned out as worries filled your mind.

Even if you were in a crowded room, you felt alone...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo, where did Daehyun go??? What do you guys think... a penny for your thought anyone??