Who would of known...

One-Sided Love

With TS High being a big school, 5 different buildings it was difficult to find or even sneak a peek at the boy you can’t help but think of for the past 2 days, but of course you knew luck would come for you once in awhile and it will bring you and him together, to have an encounterment but when you don’t get to see him would obsession get the best of you?

Too bad you got to see him only once Yesterday. And the person who caught your attention was Zelo.

Flashback

“Noona, Hyung!” The giant maknae waved his arm as he made his way toward you and Daehyun.

“Oh, Zelo what are you doing here this late?” You asked surprised, knowing what his specialty was you knew his school hours has ended.

“Ah, I was just getting some information about the new students.” He paused and you were dieing to know what he was going to say next. “Have you seen them Noona? They’re amazing, Jonguppie hyung and I were left speechless after they’re audition.”

You giggled towards his reaction but on the inside you were ready you bomb him with questions about the students, whether one of them were the mysterious boy or not.

“Aw, it’s okay Junhong, I bet you and Uppie are just as amazing.” You said letting go of the questions.

You got on your tippy toes and ruffled his hair.

“Thanks Noona.”

End of flashback

Your attention was brought back to reality once someone took a seat next to you.

“Umm, can I help you?” You asked politely to the young looking boy.

“Oh, ani I was just finding a seat.” He flashed a teeth showing smile and got back to whatever he was doing.

“Ah, beginners are over there.” You tried speaking in a tone that wasn’t rude but still it turned out a little harsh. You watched as he scoffed and turned your way.

“And what makes you think I’m that? Hmm?” He raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms. “You should make sure what grade I’m in first before you start assigning me to places I don’t belong.” He smirked and started packing his stuff.

“No stay, I was wrong for judging your appearance, mianhae.” You showed him an apologetic smile hoping he could accept your apology.

“No worries Noona.” He smiled again then chuckled. You looked at him confused, what was so funny, before you could ask he explained it. “I wasn’t going to change seats, class is almost over.” He pointed at the clock and finished packing up. “Art goes by fast doesn't it?”

You nodded feeling embarrassed once you noticed it was a minute till 10:50. With you too busy daydreaming about the mysterious stranger you lost track of time.

“See you around noona.” He kindly bid goodbye with his charming smile and left the classroom. After watching him leave you face palmed yourself for being so stupid, telling him to stay when clearly it was time to go.

As you wished to go back in time and fix the embarrassing moment, Daehyun entered the classroom.

“Hey, Juni are you coming?” He asked while unwrapping his sandwich.

You let out a laugh and walked towards him. “Yah, lunch is in half an hour, can you not wait till then?” As he was biting down on his lunch he looked up after your question. As if it was on cue his stomach started rumbling. “Nevermind.” You shook your head with a smile and walked off to class with the hungry boy behind you.

Having regular classes were seldom fun, you had Daehyun by your side but being in a Performing Art School you can’t wait til you get to the ‘performing art’ classes. While sitting in class for an hour having a 5 minutes break between class for the teacher to come in all you could do was stare at the wall clock intensely. As you waited for the long pointer to move, it seemed like hours each passing minute.

Finally the dreadful hour was over. Having your most lacking classes, science and history next to each other was truly horrific.

The moment you’ve been waiting for the whole day has now came. You were able to see the attractive stranger again. As you and Daehyun followed the tracks you guys took Yesterday you couldn't help but have a smile plastered on your face. This was the perfect chance, you could ask Daehyun if he knows this stanger.

“Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun...” You waved your hand as you called him over quietly. As he scrunched down to your height you took the advantage to ask your question. “You see that guy in the black basketball jersey? Do you know him?”

You kept your big eyes on him as he quietly examined the boy you talked about.

“Ani, why?

“Oh, I was just curious if he was in our singing class, nothing much.” You sheepily smile at him feeling guilty for lying, but you knew it was for the best if he didn’t find out how boy crazy you were for a stranger. He probably thought you were nuts for being attracted to a boy you see once a day.Your smile slowly faded as you took one last glance at what was the happiest moment of your day.

While walking into the music building Daehyun looked at you with a smile,

“We’re joining together as a one big group, happy?”

“Mmm, of course. Being unaccompanied by you was the lousiest hour, hope we don’t get separated again.” You showed him your crossed fingers before walking into the classroom first.

Daehyun on the other hand was having a hard time coming back to reality. With what you said it made him freeze in places. After a couple second he shook his head and cleared his throat. As he walked in like nothing happened his sight got caught onto you conversationing with a group of guys he met Yesterday. He felt something come over him as he lightly stormed over to you.

“Noona, I didn’t know you were a singer.” The young boy you met today in Art class was standing in front of you with the same smile plastered on his face. You nodded happily as you noticed Daehyun making his way towards you.

“Hyung, is she your girlfriend?” He said openly. You almost choked on your own saliva while Daehyun chuckled at your actions. He was a little heartbroken seeing how you reacted with the boys sudden question.

“Aniya, we’re just close friends.” He smiled towards you and you nodded as you noticed there were three boys next to the young one and all their attentions were on you. You smiled awkwardly feeling a little uneasy with the attention they're giving you.

“Oh, sorry I should’ve introduced you guys first and me.” He added in the ending and let out a small laugh.

“That’ll be helpful.” You murmured.

“These are my hyungs.” He motioned his hands to the people behind him.”This is Taehyung hyung, careful, he’s very judgemental.”He joked as the boy with dirty blond hair nudge him on the shoulder. “This one is Jimin hyung, he’s full of charm.” The boy on his left side with a cap worn on the side smiled happily in his own little world. “And the prettiest one is the oldest, Jin hyung.” A guy with brown hair politely bowed towards you making you blush all of a sudden. All what was left is himself now. You watched as he prepared for his introduction by placing his hand on his chest. “I’m the youngest of the transfer students, Jeon Jungkook.” He flashed a smile at his own name as you stared at them face to face.

You can’t believe that you had three out of seven transfer students in your class. You were about to burst but then you remembered what’s left was your own introduction.

“Juni, Park Juni.”

“Nice to meet you Juni.” They bowed as they spoke in unison. It made you smile and you bowed back. With what you’ve heard of from all the rumors, now finally getting the chance to meet the new students you can’t help but to give props to the rumors... they were right. As you quickly and sneakily examined then from head to toe they were all so handsome.  

You were filled with questions but decided to wait patiently, you didn’t want them to know you were boy crazy over their own friend.

“So are all of you singers or are you much more?”

“Jungkookie and I are dancers as well.” Your attention shifted to the boy in the cap as he answered your question. “Taehyung and Jin are just singers.”

You nodded understanding their specialties.

“Oh since your dancers you must know Junhong and Jonguppie.” Daehyun asked joining the conversation.

“You mean Zelo hyung and Jongup hyung? Mmm, they’re amazing dancers.” Jungkook said with wide eyes expressing how amazed he was.

“That’s what they said about the two of you. He was amazed as well.” You looked at Daehyun and he agree.

“It’s not just us two, Hoseok hyung is a dancer as well, do you know him?”

You shook your head not realizing that name was the name of your mysterious stranger.

“Fingers crossed,  hopes on dancing together with them.” Jimin and Jungkook both shoved their fingers towards your face gaining a smile from you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update... I thought that the first chapter was boring and too short so i'm giving you guys a much longer chapter haha.. hope you like it^^ 

Please subscribe and comment hehe