That girl

Another feeling (Jimin fanfic season 2)

*Ring ring*. "Aigoo, shut up already!", Nara threw the alarm clock in the wall and went back to bed, just when she was about to fall asleep someone knocked on the door downstairs. She ignored it, probably her mother would open, then something came to her mind, her mother wasn't home. Quickly Nara sat up in the bed, once she saw the school uniform on her desk she immediately put it on. She was never late to school, why did that happen all of a sudden? It was Soyun who was always late and lazy. Nara ran downstair and was even going to fall but managed to grab the railing. The knockings on the door had stopped but she knew that the person was still outside. "I'm so sorry!", Nara opened the door and met a smiling Jung Kook. "You oveslept?! Wow, that's something new...", Jung Kook chuckled and started to walk beside Nara on their way to school. Jung Kook was finally friends with Jimin again and Nara was happy, then they could hang out with Soyun and Jimin without feeling the awkwardness within the atmosphere. "Are you happy?", Jung Kook asked and looked up in the sky. "Yes of course I am. Why do you wonder so all of a sudden?", Nara was surprised by his question, why wouldn't she be happy? "Good.", Jung Kook smiled towards her and put his hands behind his neck.

Nara and Jung kook was in the same class so they always walked together to all the lessons, accompanied each other. Suddenly Soyun came from nowhere and gave Nara a big hug. She could also see Jimin who was doing a more manly hug with Jung Kook. "How are you guys?", Soyun questioned and giggled. "We're fine, surprisingly Nara overslept today.", Jung Kook said and friendly punched Nara's arm. "What?! Jinjja?!", Soyun exclaimed. Nara faced the ground, she was embarrassed, how could she even sleep one more minute...Atleast she was quick enough to be right in time. "But it's not really something big, I mean, you're still in time and your lesson hasn't even started yet. It's not a real oversleeping in my opinion.", Jimin said and chuckled. Yes, that's right. Nara agreed but suddenly she felt like she really needed to go to her classroom. She just couldn't come one minute late. They said goodbye to the lovebirds and walked to their class.

When they took their seats Nara noticed the girl that was standing in front of the big board, who was she? She had normal long, black hair and her face was pretty. She look quite confident in herself, Nara didn't like her, she could see only by her appearance and body language that she had attitude problems. "Please be nice to this new girl. She will go in this school, in this class from today.", the teacher started to talk and laid his hand on the girl's shoulder, "Could you please present yourself in front of the class?", he asked and smiled brightly. "Annyeonghaseyo, Dani imida. Uhm...I like to dance, play soccer and cook food.", the girl said and buried her eyes in Nara. It was inconvinient and Nara didn't like it so she immediately looked away. Dani took a seat in the front of the classroom, beside Jung Kook who started to talk to her just as she sat down. Nara ignored them and focused on the teacher instead who was giving out instructions about something Nara couldn't understand. Boring. Even though school was important.

Lunch time came and Nara sat down with Soyun and Jimin in the canteen. "Where are Jung Kook?", Soyun asked and drank some of the milk that she had in a panda glass. "He was going to visit the library a few minutes ago, he should be here anytime.", Nara answered and started to prepare her food. Her mother had fixed it the day before and Nara knew it would taste good, her mother was good in the kitchen. "Missed me?", Jung kook sat down at their table and took up his food. Nara saw how Dani walked in the canteen, she was walking alone and of course Jung Kook called her over to sit with them. Stupid Jung Kook, why did he have to that? Soyun and Jimin was curious about the new girl and asked her a lot of questions, Dani seemed to be annoyed but kindly answered all the questions. Nara was the only one who was just sitting there, all silent. Suddenly Dani's gaze stuck on Nara "You are the only one I don't know the name of, what's your name?", Dani asked and took a bite of her rice. "I'm Nara.", Nara replied without meeting Dani's burning eyes. After a while Dani was more relaxing and her attitude wasn't that bad, maybe they could be friends? The only thing she didn't like was the way she always looked at Jung Kook, he was Nara's best friend and they did everything together, if Dani would try steal him Nara had to take him back.

After school Jung Kook asked Nara if she wanted to come and see him dancing with the boys but she had to say no, she had her soccer training. Nara felt like she was the only one who didn't dance in her group of friends, she at it. Soccer was more her thing. When Nara had changed to her soccer clothes she saw a familiar face among the group of girls. Dani. Really? She was in her team? Yes she was now a new member and the girls seemed to love her, they didn't even notice Nara when she came and tried to join them. Was Dani that special? Nara tried to ignore the crowd and the trainer divided the team into to groups, they were going to play against each other. Dani was in Nara's team and started the game by cheering Nara on which made her smile, maybe she wasn't that bad after all? But then, Dani had the football and dribbled thrue all the girls and Nara shouted at Dani to pass the ball her. Instead of being nice and pass Nara she ran past her and screamed "Move!". Nara was taken by surprise, seriously...what did she just say? They were in the same team but still she said that, Dani, the rude was now on Nara's hate list. She knew all the time that Dani wasn't the good girl.

The next day in school, lunch time, Dani sat with them again. "Have your dance trainer spoken to you lately?", Dani asked and looked at Jung Kook with an eyesmile. "Well yes...something special in mind?", Jung Kook replied and met Dani's eyes who were sparkling. Nara knew that Dani hated her but she hid her feelings in front of Nara's friends. Soyun and Jimin was totally busy with themselves, actually it was really cute when they were holding hands and kissing each other. She was so happy for Soyun. "Well, my trainer talked to your trainer and they wanted us to dance together in the upcoming dance competition, like dance partners.", Dani said and tied her fingers. Both Soyun and Jimin were surprised and both stopped eating. "Really? Well I haven't heard anything about that...", Jung Kook fidgeted, why so nervous all of a sudden? "Wouldn't it be fun to dance with me?", Dani asked and pouted her lips. Nara was still wondering what was going on. When she thought of the word dance partner she immediately thought about the dance Jimin and Soyun did together, it was cool to watch them but she would probably hate seeing Dani and Jung Kook doing it. "Uhm..yes but I haven't danced with a girl like that before...", Jung Kook said and looked down. "You are a great dancer, you can do anything.", Dani laid her hand on his shoulder and smiled, Jung Kook smiled back.

 

Thank you for reading the first chapter of my Jung Kook fanfic, I hope you liked it and will look forward to chapter 2. I will try to write it as soon as possible! Please feel free to comment!