Chapter 39 - the end?

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

Hey guys(if u're still there)!! I know I haven't updated for a super long time but I hope you guys are still waiting for my update. I've been busy lately and out of ideas to continue with this story. But I woke up one day and was like 'I think it's time for some drama!' So here it is! I hope you enjoy it :) xxxxxx 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

there's always one point in a relationship where another party will come to light and pretty much break up a loving couple. To be honest I'm not surprised because one,my boyfriend is a celebrity. Two,well he's handsome and not to mention a gentlemen too. And third,he is a very sweet guy and his charms.. how can someone not fall for him? I'm lucky.. that I was the one he chose out of all these beautiful girls in the industry. He chose me,a normal girl who pretty much never thought it was even possible. 


Today,April 12th 2015. The day me and Jiyong had the worst argument throughout our relationship and it's all because of Yuri. As I said,I've expected a third party but I was confident,confident that me and Jiyong could fight together and eliminate all these third parties coming our way but I guess I was wrong. 

I stared at Jiyong in disbelieve. Did I really hear him right? I went into our room,took some clothes and stuff everything in my bag along with my phone and some money and slam the door shut. I took a good look at Jiyong one last time and left his apartment with a loud bang. I was pissed and clearly I have the right to be angry. I hop into a taxi and straight away called Mina. 'wassup girllll-' 'Mina,I'm on my way to your place.' I said in a serious tone and she caught up with my tone. 'Is something wrong?' She asked worried. ' I'll explain everything when I get to your place' I said. 'alright jean,see you soon' I hung up and took a deep breath and sigh. Can this day get any worse?! 

I paid for my taxi fair and rang the doorbell. 'Jean!' Mina threw her arms around me tightly and I hugged her back. 'Are you okay?' She asked ushering me in. 'No...' I said lying down on her living room sofa.

'It's about Yuri..' I said with my eyes closed. Gosh even saying her name pisses the out of me. 'What's wrong? Is she hurt?' Mina asked and I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know this is a short chapter! But this is how it is :P the next chapter will be super interesting I promise hehe. It's a continuous chapter so this chapter is like the aftermath of all the drama.