Chapter 25 - New start!

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(JEAN'S P.O.V)

 

Finally it was time to go back to Korea.Two weeks go by so quickly and it's time to say goodbye again. The other members went back to Korea the day after New Years while Ji Yong stayed back with me. I feel so bad for taking him away from his family during christmas.. eventhough i didn't actually asked him to come over well it was just a joke. Never thought he would take it seriously but thats what makes him special. He's full of surprises. 

'Byee dad! I'll see you guys soon' I said hugging my dad one last time. ' Text me once you reach Korea alright? love you' My dad said hugging me back.  'And you.Better take care of my lil sister alright?' Jason jokingly said to Ji Yong with a serious face. ' I will,thank you for letting me stay at your place' Ji Yong said smiling at the other 2 important guys in my life. ' It's no problem. Hopefully we'll see more of you next time' My dad said patting Ji Yong's back. 'Alright let's go or we'll miss our flight' I said taking a hold of my luggage but Ji Yong took it out of my hands. ' I'll take it. ' Ji Yong said smiling at me. ' thanks' I said and gave my dad and brother a goodbye wave and walked to the check in area. We walked hand in hand in the plane and until now i still feel like a little girl who just got a new barbie doll or something. 'Here is our seat' Ji Yong said and straight away i slide in to seat by the window. It's my favourite seat since i was a kid. 'I like window seats too you know' Ji Yong said chuckling. 'well too bad' I said smirking at him. 

 

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

After a long flight finally we've reached Korea! It's 11am here and i'm starving. I never have appetite to eat when i'm on the plane. 'I'm starving!' I said while walking out of the plane with Ji Yong. 'me too babe. Come on let's go get our luggage so we can eat. Manager hyung is already waiting at the main entrance.' Ji Yong said and we quickly picked up our luggage and walked to the main entrance. 'oh ..'  'what's wrong?' I asked staring at Ji Yong. ' Paparazzis and fans. Wait here' He said and took out his phone and called someone. 'Hyung there's alot of fans outside ' Ji Yong said speaking in Korean. ' but she's with me right now' ' no it's dangerous'  ' but- aish fine'  ' so what's the plan?' I asked once he ended the call.  ' you'll go in the car first. There are securities there waiting for us.' Ji Yong said. ' okay. I'll take my luggage with me so it'll be easier for you later' I said taking the luggage from his hands.  ' okay,see you' Ji Yong said and gave me a small peck on the cheek. I took my luggage and walked to the huge crowd of girls. There were so many of them that i couldn't actually see the main entrance anymore. How did they know we were coming back today?  Just then i saw 3 guards walking towards me. 'Ms Park?' One of the guards said.  'yeah' I said and smiled at them.  ' good okay.we'll to the car' The same guard said and took my luggage and started asking the fans to make way. It didn't take long until i finally was in the car. I guess that wasn't so bad since they don;t actually know me but they still screamed for some odd reason. Not long after Ji Yong came in the car looking worried. I can't help but asked him what;s wrong. ' Oh nothing. Let's go' Ji Yong said and the driver drove off.  ' Take a short nap,you look really tired. I'll wake you up when we're there' Ji Yong said patting his lap signaling me to lay my head on his lap and i did.  

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what's that smell? mmm it smells really good. I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling confused. where am i? I slowly sat up straight and look around the room. This is a really nice room. Walls painted in a nice light peach colour with a small working table by the window and a sliding wardrobe next the door. I got up and combed my hair with my hands and went out the door slowly looking at my surroundings. I followed the smell of food and it lead me to the kitchen and i saw a lady walk pass and she stared at me then smiled. 'Uh annyeong haseyo!' I quickly said giving her a 90 degree bow.She looks like she's in her late 50s. She smiled at me and took my hand. 'come and eat. you must be really hungry since you didnt eat during your flight here' She said and lead me to the dining table and it's full of all sorts of food. 'Here have a seat' She said and sat infront of me. 'Eat' She said and smiled. I slightly bow my head and started eating. I was just so hungry. 'May i ask who are you?' I asked shyly. This is so wrong of me to ask this. I mean i'm eating her food and i'm actually almost done and now i ask her who she is. 'Oh Ji Yong didn't tell you?' She asked staring at me. I shake my head to the left and right. ' I'm Ji Yong's mother. It's nice to finally meet you' She said smiling at me warmly. omg. G-Dragon's mom! Ji Yong's mom! My future mother in law! okay.. what am i saying? 'Annyeong haseyo!' I bow one more time standing up. This is my first meeting with Ji Yong's mom and here i am.. not acting feminine at all. Omg.. i'm giving a first bad impression. Ji Yong's mom chuckled and told me to sit down and i obeyed. 'You can call me Eomeoni. And Ji Yong went to the studio just now so he'll be back soon' Ji Yong's mom said and smiled.  'Ah i see. Thank you for the food. It's really good' I said smiling. The food is really good. ' Thank you. One day we should cook together.' Eomeoni said.  'I would love to but i don't really know how to cook' I said shyly.  'Then i'll teach you how to cook then' She said patting the back of my hands in a motherly way which made me smile. I thought she would hate me or something. 

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.. somehow we ended up cooking and having a good time. Ji Yong's mom is an amazing cook. And she's teaching me how to cook. This is a good way to start off a nice good relationship with your boyfriend's mother. We were making Pajeon(korean pancake) when i heard Ji Yong's footsteps coming closer.  'It smells so good!' Ji Yong said while walking to the kitchen. 'Heyy' I said smiling at him once he came into the kitchen.  'Jean,i thought you were still asleep! Omma! Why didn't you call me? I told you to call me when she wakes up' Ji Yong said whining like a kid.  'Aigo Ji Yong-ah look at us. We're getting along well' Eomeoni said staring at her son.  ' But i wanted to introduce her properly.' Ji Yong said and pulled me next to him. 'Omma,this is my girlfriend,Jean' Ji Yong said smiling ear to ear which made me chuckle. 'Annyeong haseyo Eomeoni' I said and bow going along with whatever Ji Yong planned. 

After that,we finish cooking the korean pancake together. It's already past 4pm. And so far i've meet Ji Yong's mom and sister. His sister is so pretty and she's really nice to talk to. And we get along too so thank god! Me and Ji Yong were just chilling outside by the small pond infront of the house. 'Thank you for today' I said while lying on his shoulder. ' thank you for?' He asked.  'Thank you for letting me meet your family. Your mom told me you haven't brought a girl back home for a very long time.' I said staring at him this time.  ' I want us to last. I love you alot eventhough it hasn't been long.' Ji Yong said staring at me.  ' I want this to last too. I love you' I said and gave him a peck on the lips and he smiled which made me chuckle. 

'Well i should really get going,my mom is waiting for me at home.' I said standing up. Ji Yong place his hands out for me to help pull him up and i did but he's quite heavy so i stumble back and he catch me and hugged me in the process. 'Aishh chincha!' I said giggling. 

After i got everything in the car,Ji Yong drove me back home to my house. 'Do you want to come in?' I ask while unbuckling my seatbelt. 'I would love to but i'm so tired from the flight. But i'll come over tomorrow alright?' Ji Yong said. ' No it's okay. Just rest,you need plenty of sleep you hard working human ' I said chuckling. 'Byee love you' I said and gave him a peck on the lips.  'love you too' Ji Yong said and i got my luggage out of the car. I wave at him one last time and went into the house.