Chapter 2 - Shopping and The Teasing...

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

        Today is Thursday which means Shopping day for my outfit tomorrow! I went into the shower,did my make-up and changed into 

         

I went downstairs ad made my own breakfast. Scrambled eggs with sausages.yum. It's past 10:30am and my mom should be back in 2 hours. I might aswell just meet her at the mall so i texted her that i'll just meet her there. After eating,i drove to the mall and it seems like luck is on my side today because i got a parking straight away. I bought starbucks and walk around waiting for time to pass. 'This is a good way to start my day..' i smiled to myself.

I guess i shouldnt of spoken so early because someone accidentally bumped into me and you guessed it.. i'm covered in caramel macchiato. 'urgh ..' i said looking at my shirt.                                                                   ( PURPLE means he/she is talking korean )    'jwe-song-ham-nida' the guy who spilled my coffee said. i sigh. 

'It's.. okay no big deal' i said looking at the guy who spilled my coffee. He was wearing a pair of sunglasses,a snapback that said 'get out' and a scarf mask covering his mouth and nose. 'do you speak Korean?' he asked. 'Not really,but i do understand some Korean.' i said looking at him.He looks like someone i've seen before but my stupid brain can't seem to function well right now.

He smiled at me and said 'Do you live here in Korea or are you on a holiday?' he asked me in english this time. 'i moved here a year ago' I said answering cautiously since afterall he is a stranger.

' I'm sorry i spilled your coffee on your shirt.I'll buy you another coffee and shirt.It's the least i could do.' he said.

' No it's okay,really.' i said shaking my head.

'let me atleast buy you coffee then.' He said. Should i let him buy me coffee? If i say no,he's gonna keep on insisting.. he looked like that kind of person.

'i would say yes but the coffee you spilled was almost done anyway.' i said declining his offer nicely.

'Oh,then i'll buy you one tomorrow then. Alright?' He said with a smirk plastered on his face.My eyes widened.Tomorrow? whaaaat?

'No mister,it's alri- '

'Dont worry,i'll buy you one tomorrow.It's nice to meet you and see you tomorrow! annyeong!' he said and smiled before leaving.What the hell just happened? What did he mean by 'see you tomorrow!' he doesnt even know my name or where i live... oh god.. what if he's a stalker?! What if he knows where i live and everything when i know nothing about that guy except for the fact that he looks familiar. I looked at my watch and it's already 12:40pm. My mom should be here soon. I dont think i should tell her about what happened earlier or she'll kill me for talking to a stranger. I tried not to think of what happened just now and went to the girl's restroom and tried cleaning off the coffee stain on my shirt.

After trying to clean off the stain for almost 20 minutes it's still there but less visible. Just then i got a call from my mom telling me she was already here.

'Hey honey,where are you?' my mom asked on the other line.

'i'm urm... in the restroom.where are you?' i asked.

She told me she's already in the restaurant so i went to meet her at the restaurant. After lunch,our shopping spree started! We went to almost every shop here in this mall but i still can't seem to stop thinking about that weird guy this morning. And i think my mom realized something must have happened since she saw my coffee stain on my shirt but she just kept shut,thank god.

So far,i've only bought a pair of boots and a new pair of shorts. I guess i have no new cute outfit to wear tomorrow. My mom on the other hand has bought 3 new pair of jeans and 4 new t-shirts and a pair of boots. I couldn't find anything that i liked so we bought dinner and went home. Tomorrow is gonna be a BIG day so i have to make sure i have enough sleep so i wont look like a panda.

(G-Dragon's P.O.V)

I havent been shopping for almost 3 months and it's killing me! Finally starting as of today, i'll have a short break for the whole week and thought why not go shopping? I woke up at 8am,showered and changed into 

After changing,i knocked on Young Bae's door to see whether he wants to come along with me. 'YOUNG BAE! are you still asleep?' i said knocking on his door.NO ANSWER. he's still asleep. I guess i'm going alone.

I took my wallet and car keys and was walking out the door when i heard someone calling my name. 'Ya Ji yong ah' i turned around and saw TOP Hyung sitting in the kitchen drinking his coffee while reading newspaper. 'Oh! Hyung,u're early today' i said.

'You too.Where r you going?' TOP asked me. 'Shopping!' i said getting excited. 'Ah,u're going early to avoid fans recognizing you huh?' he said taking a sip of his coffee. 'yeahp.I'll see you later.' i said and walked out the door into my car.

I was walking around the mall so peacefully. It was early and quiet and everything just seem so nice. A good way to start my first day break.I should get something nice to wear for tomorrow's date. YG organized this contest because he thought we should reach out to the fans more and i completely agree.It's fun once in a while to go out and meet fans...as long as they're happy,we're happy.

was walking towards my favourite shop,Versace when i accidentally bumped into someone and i spilled her coffee on her shirt. OH NO.

'Jwe-song ham-nida' i said bowing my head down.

'It's..okay no big deal' she said and looked up. OH! she looks familiar like i've seen her somewhere before but where? I think she recognized me because she kept looking at me with that curious look on her face.

'Do you speak Korean?' i asked her in korean. AISH! Stupid me! I should of asked her in English. I was about to ask her in English this time when she answered me. 'Not really,but i do understand some Korean' i'm actually quite suprise she could answer me.

'Do you live here in Korea or are you here on a holiday?' i asked her in English this time. I'm actually quite curious about this girl...  'i moved here a year ago' she said.

'Ah i see. I'm sorry i spilled your coffee on your shirt,i'll buy you another coffee and shirt.It's the least i could do' i said hoping she'll accept my offer.

'No,it's okay really.' she said slightly shaking her head.

'Let me atleast buy you coffee then.' i said praying she'll accept my offer. I kept looking at her and it seems like she's thinking. The way she bites her bottom lips while thinking. She's really cute. Aish.. what is wrong with me.I just met this girl. Maybe its's because i havent been with a girl for so long that i find all this small little habits cute.

'I would say yes but the coffee you spilled was almost done anyway.' she said with a slight smile. Am i creeping her out?

'Oh,then i'll buy you one tomorrow then.Alright?' i said trying to sound casual. Once she heard what i said her eyes widened to the point where it could just pop out of it's socket. aish.. she looks so funny right now. I was trying my best to hide my laughter.I have the urge to pinch her cheeks right now.Calm down..kwon ji yong..calm down.

'No mister,it's alri-' i cut her off and said 'dont worry,i'll buy you one tomorrow.It's nice to meet you and see you tomorrow! annyeong!'  i said waving my hands and walking away really fast.

She'll have the shock of her life tomorrow and i can't wait! teasing is so much fun! Why did i say that? That's because i know who she was. I just remembered she was the girl that the members and i chose for our date with our fans tomorrow. How amazing is that? She's a fan,it's cute! I went home shortly after because i didnt have the mood to shop anymore. She completely changed my mood.

When i walked inside,everyone was already awake and watching tv. I looked at my watch and it's only 11am. 'oh hyung! you're back early!' Seungri said eyes glued to the tv. 'yeaah,couldnt find anything i like' i said casually.

'Thats a first.The Kwon Ji Yong i know always finds something he likes no matter whether it's shoes,jeans,shirt,jacket or even a bag.' TOP said looking at me this time. 

'You're hiding something from us!' Tae Yang said giving me the i-know-it's-a-girl look.

'ANI! i really couldnt find anything i like! CHINCHA!' i said puting my hands up in surrender.

'Why getting so defensive hyung?' Seungri said giving me the same look Tae Yang gave me.

'YAH! SEUNGRI! do you want to die?' i said half screaming at him. And then they all just burst out laughing.This is really annoying! I gave them all my best death glare and went into my room and locking it behind me. AISH! I hate it when the members tease me. I stayed in my room almost the whole day,well unless i wanna eat or use the restroom but other than that no. I need my beauty sleep to look good tomorrow. I'm gonna make sure she has the best time of her life tomorrow!