Chapter 33 - first fight.

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

( G-DRAGON'S P.O.V )

Aish,why isnt this girl answering her phone? It kept going to voicemail. After calling for almost 20 times,i gave up and called Chaerin hoping they're together. ' yeobuseyo? '  ' Chaerin-ah,it's me Jiyong.' I said sternly.  ' Oh oppa,what's wrong? ' Chaerin asked worried. ' Is Jean with you right now?' I asked hoping i'll hear a yes.  ' well.. we're shopping together' She said and i knew in her voice something was up.  ' Then can you pass the phone to her please? It's important ' I said waiting for her to pass the phone to Jean. ' W-We were shopping together just now.. but now we kinda went our seperate ways.. ' CL said nervously.  ' So she went alone? What if she gets lost?! ' I said with so much worry. ' No,she went with Aaron ' CL said softly but i could hear her very well. I clenched my teeth together in anger. Aaron. He must be the same guy i saw at the airport 2 days ago. ' Okay,i'll see all of us at the airport later so see you ' I said and hung up. I'm raging in anger. This is probably the first time i've been so pissed at Jean. I wonder what they're doing right this very moment together. I took my packet of cigarettes and went out to the balcony to let out my anger. It's been so long since i've held a cigarette and thats all because Jean hates it when i smoke so i'm trying to stop..for her. Is she.. cheating on me? I know i shouldnt jump to conclusions but i can't help myself. My mind is going crazy! 

After about an hour,i went back in and closed the sliding door to the balcony. 4 more hours and i'll have to go to the airport to pick up Jean. Hopefully i can hold myself from throwing punches at that Aaron guy when i see him later. I'll talk to Jean once we come back home. I can't keep this in for a long time. I need to know why she was with him and try to clear all my stupid scenarios playing in my head. I took a short nap and when i woke up it was already past 7pm. I went to take a quick shower and changed into 

 .

After i was done,i took my car keys and drove to the airport. Right on time,i parked my car and went inside the airport and there were some fans here and thank god they havent noticed me yet. ' omo omo! They're here! ' I heard one of the fan said and i got up. 2NE1 come out first so the other staff and crews won't be bothered by the fans. I waved and smiled when i saw Dara staring at my direction. After about 10 minutes,the fans had left and the staff and crew started walking out. Once i saw Jean walking out i can't help but smile from ear to ear. I've missed her eventhough it's only been 2 almost 3 days. Once my eyes landed on the person next to her,my smile faded and anger was all i felt. It was Aaron. He whispered something in her ear and she started looking around when our eyes met. She smiled brightly at me and i quickly walk towards her.  ' Babe! I missed you! ' Jean said hugging me tightly and i did the same.  ' I missed you too love.' I said and kissed her forehead. At that moment,i totally forgotten about Aaron and Jean. I was just so happy to see her.  ' Ready to go? ' I said and she nod. I took all the bags and her hand carry and carried it on my right hand while holding her hand with my left. ' How many stuff did you buy?! ' I asked chuckling.  ' Not many.I bought some stuff for you as well ' She said happily. ' Chincha? What did you buy for me? ' I asked curiously. ' I bought you shoes,clothes and perfume. Hopefully you'll like it.' She said nervously and i chuckled.  ' Ofcourse i'll love it,since you bought it for me. ' I said and smiled. Finally we reached our apartment and i carried everything in. ' The place looks clean. Not bad Kwon Jiyong ' Jean said smirking. ' yah! I'm cleaner than you! ' I said while putting her stuff down in our bedroom. We were going through all the stuff she bought when she pulled out two pairs of shoes for me. ' This is for you' Jean said and handed me the box. I opened it and tried it on. It really is beautiful. Jean's taste in fashion is getting better.  ' Oh,it fits perfectly. How did you know my size?' I asked taking it off.  ' I told Aaron to try it on. You guys look probably the same size.' Jean said and my smile faded. Aaron. I've totally forgotten about him.  ' Hey jean i need to talk to you about something' I said staring at her while she was unwrapping some of the stuff.  ' hmm what is it?' She asked still not staring at me. ' Can i see your face when i talk to you' I said and she looked at me weirdly.  ' what's wrong?' She asked confused.  ' You and Aaron. Do you.. like him?' I asked and she just stared at me shock. Maybe i was being alittle too straight forward?  'I like him as a friend Jiyong. What made you think i like him?' Jean said and i could see sadness in her eyes and i sigh. ' The way he stares at you.. it's not right. And you didn't answer your phone when i called you this afternoon. I called Chaerin and she told me you were with Aaron. You know so well i don't like you hanging out with a guy. And the fact that you went with him alone made me think you were doing something behind my back.' I said honestly and this time i saw tears starting to form in her eyes. 'I've told you a thousand times i love you and only you. I would never do anything that would hurt you but i guess you don;t trust me enough to believe me when i say it.' Jean said with her tears streaming down her cheeks. 'Babe it's not that i don't trust you,it's him that i don't trust. The way he stares at you is the exact same way i stare at you. He's a guy,i know so well what that stare means. He likes you.' I said wiping her tears with my thumb but she stopped me. ' If you really did trust me,you would have nothing to worry about because i would never ever let him lay a finger on me. But the fact that you even thought i was cheating on you is unacceptable!' She said angrily this time. ' Babe i- '  'Forget it' Jean said and walked out of our room. I quickly got up and went out to see her wearing her shoes. 'Where r u going?' I asked staring at her.  'out' She said and shut the door behind her. What have i done? Aish,i shouldn't of jump to conclusions! My heart tells me to go after her while my mind tells me to give her some time to cool down. For now i'm gonna listen to my mind. She needs to cool down first so we can talk more with ease. 

I checked my watch and it's already past 12am. I took my phone out and dialed her number when i heard a phone ringing. I went into our bedroom and her phone was laying there on the bed. Aish! She didnt even bring her phone or her wallet out. I put my phone back in my pocket and went out to search for her. She can't go to Eomeoni's house because she didnt bring her wallet or her car keys. I started to panic,where could she be at this hour? What if something happened to her? I would never forgive myself if something happens to Jean. 

( END P.O.V ) 

 

( JEAN'S P.O.V )

Walking the street of Seoul at night is nice yet creepy. It's so quite and nice but it's pretty dark. I didnt bring my phone,wallet nor my car keys so i can't go anywhere but to walk till my legs give up on me. It's almost 1am and my legs have finally given up on me. I went to the park and sat on the swing and sigh.This is the first time me and Jiyong had a fight after being together for 8 months. I have the right to be mad at Jiyong right? I feel bad for walking out like that without telling him but oh well.. whats done is done. Just then i heard thunder.. oh great! Can this day get any worse!? Before i could find a shade to hide under,the rain started pouring. Might as well just stay under the rain.. i was already wet anyway. 

I just continued sitting on the swing when suddenly i couldnt feel any rain drops on my head but i could see it was still raining. that's weird. I quickly look up and there was an umbrella above me and the person who was holding the umbrella is Jiyong. 'go away' I said looking away.  'Babe.. it's raining heavily and i don;t want you to get sick so can we go home?' Jiyong said and i could hear sadness in his voice and i sigh. ' fine but i'm only following you back because i need my phone' I said and Jiyong chuckled. 'Arasso,whatever you say' Jiyong said walking towards the car.  ' aren't you coming?' Jiyong asked walking back to me since i didnt move an inch. I put both my hands up signaling him to carry me. 'Aigooo chincha?' Jiyong said and i nod twice. 'Aish Arasso' He said and put the umbrella down so now he was wet too. I wrap my hands around his neck and he lifted me up. 'Take the umbrella' He said and i obeyed. I took the umbrella and covered the both of us from the rain while we walk back to the car.  ' All the things i do for you' Jiyong said chuckling and i just smirk. Non of us said anything during the whole car ride but there was no tension in the car but infact it was smoothly and calm. I guess i wasn't so angry at Jiyong anymore but i can't let this go. I will need to talk to him once we're both okay. I went into our room dripping wet and quickly walked in the bathroom to change and shower. After i was done  ,i walked out to the living room to see Jiyong watching tv. He probably showered in the other room already. I walked pass the living room and into the kitchen to look for food. I havent eaten since this afternoon till now so i'm starving and thank god i found the last packet of instant cup noodles. I poured some hot water into the cup and covered it. I took my chopstick and my instant noodles and quickly walking back to our room when Jiyong stopped me when i was just about to pass the living room. 'Don't you remember the rules? No food in bedroom' Jiyong said and i silently cursed at myself for making that rule. I turn around and went to the dining table to eat. I didnt want to face Jiyong just yet. While i was eating my instant noodles in fast pace i heard the tv turn off and saw Jiyong walking into our room and i sigh in relief. I can now eat slowly and enjoy my noodles. 'BOO!' I heard Jiyong said behind me and i screamed. 'YAH!' I said loudly hitting his chest and he just laughed. I rolled my eyes and continue eating my noodles without looking up. I dont think i can look at him in the eyes yet because i might give in straight away and i can't let that happen. 'Why are you avoiding my eyes?' Jiyong said and leaned in. Ignore him. Ignore him. I stood up and went to the kitchen to throw away the cup. After that, i quickly walk in our room with Jiyong following closely behind. I off all the lights and went under the covers and Jiyong did the same. I took the covers off my head and faced the other way and soon enough i could feel his arms around my waist tightly. I know i should push his hands away but i just can't seem to do it. I guess i'll just let this slip. I slept with a smile plastered on my face. I really do love him so very much. 

( END P.O.V )