Chapter 15 - Please.. Just give me a chance.

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(STILL IN JEAN'S P.O.V)

 

After eating i offered to pay but TOP beat me to it by running to the cashier to pay. I laughed and thank him for paying then we walk out of the restaurant. It was really cold outside and there wasnt many people here so we walked casually. 'It's nice to just walk around like this.No one following me or recognizing me' TOP said and smiled.  'yeah it is.I'm going in there for a while.Why dont you wait in the car?' I said pointing at a costume shop. 'Why do i have to wait in the car?' He asked me with an eyebrow raised. 'Because i asked you to..now go!' I said. 'aish..fine' TOP said and walked the other way. I quickly went into the shop and searched around the shop for balloons... Found it! I bought a pack and paid for it. Thank god they had a helium tank here. I paid for them to fill up all the balloons with helium. Afterthat i carried them all with a string and went out of the shop. I have like 8 balloons with me right now and i feel like a kid. I quickly walk to the car and open the back seat to put the balloons then went back to the passenger seat. 'balloons? are you serious?' TOP asked chuckling. 'Helium balloons! Have you tried it before?' I said and smirk. 'I've heard of it but never tried it.' TOP said driving back to YG. 'We're gonna try it later then! It'll be fun!' I said clapping my hands together which made TOP laugh. 

We took out the helium balloons and carried it to one of the empty dance studios. 'You try it first!' I said hangding him one balloon. 'okay' He said and in the helium balloon. 'HI I'M T.O.P!' He said loudly and we both burst out laughing. 'your turn!' TOP said. I took one of the balloon and in the helium gas. 'YOU'RE MY HEARTTTTTBREAKERRRR!' I sang loudly with my helium voice which made TOP laugh so hard clutching his stomach. 'We should save 1 balloon for Ji Yong!' TOP said. 'sure!' I said putting 1 balloon aside. We continued being crazy with Helium Balloon until there was one left which is for Ji Yong. 'This was really fun! Thank you.' TOP said and smiled at me. 'it's nothing.I didnt know it was gonna be this fun either' I said standing up. 'Let's go to the recording studio where Ji Yong is.He needs to loosen up a bit.' TOP said walking out the dance studio with the last balloon. I was kinda nervous to see him to be honest. I know i'm the one who should be mad at him but what if he's mad at me too? One way to find out..  I walked in the recording studio quitely and Ji Yong was there lying on the couch on his phone. Just then i had a text on my phone and it gave both me and Ji Yong a shock. 'OMO! Jean!' G-Dragon said quickly standing up facing me. I checked my phone and it was Ji Yong. 'seriously? How many times do you need to text me?' I said rolling my eyes at him. He has texted me more than 5 times already. 'You never texted me back thats why..' G-Dragon said looking at me intently. 'I was eating lunch' I said. 'with who?'  'With TOP' I said and TOP walked in with the balloon. 'you could of called me so we could go for lunch together' G-Dragon said looking at me. 'You were busy and i was pissed at you' I said. 'so you're not pissed at me anymore?' G-Dragon asked smiling. 'I still am unless you try this!' I said and i handed him the helium balloon. He looked at me and TOP confused. 'It's helium balloon Ji Yong. on the helium gas' TOP said giving G-Dragon a smirk. He still looked alittle confused but followed TOP's instruction. Me and TOP watched G-Dragon intently while he the helium gas. 'Sing one of our songs!' TOP said smirking. 'Niga saranghaneun naneun sorry I'm a bad boy!' G-Dragon sang and we all laughed so hard. For the first time i actually felt so care-free with G-Dragon and TOP. Like i actually felt really comfortable around them like we've been friends for a long time... i liked this feeling and i didnt want it to go away.

(END P.O.V)

 

(G-DRAGON'S P.O.V)

 

We were all just chilling in the studio and i played some of the new songs that was going to be in my solo album for Jean and TOP. It was already 6 in the evening and i've just realized i've been in the studio the whole day. TOP just left so it's only me and Jean now. 'Hey..i'll be right back okay?' Jean said and got up. 'where are you going?' I asked her. 'To buy something to eat.. i'm hungry' Jean said smirking. 'I'll go with you' I said and got up ready to take my jacket when Jean stopped me. 'I can go by myself... just stay here' She said and walked out of the studio. It's been 20 minutes and Jean wasn't back yet... where is she? I was about to call her again for the 5th time when she budge in the studio with like 4 plastic bags of food and starbucks on the other. She set everything down on the table and looked at me. 'Do you really need to call me 5 times?! I was carrying everything when u called me and i couldnt answer the phone since my hands were full so my phone just kept ringing and people were staring at me' She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Aigoo..she can still look so cute eventhough she's mad and that made me chuckle. 'what?' She looked at me with her arms crossed. 'Nothing..' i said and smiled. 'tell me!' She said.  'you look really cute when you're mad' I said and smiled. Her face instantly changed from annoyed to embarrased and she started blushing. 'aigo..you're blushing' I said and smirk. 'no i'm not! shut up and eat your food!' She said and sat down on the couch. 'It's only 2 of us.. why did you buy so much food?' I asked. 'Because..you're so busy with your album you dont even go out and eat a good food anymore so i brought the good food to you.' She said and smiled. aigo.. this girl never fails to put a smile on my face. We ate together and talked about random things as always.Everytime when i'm with Jean..i'm always smiling. Listening to her stories are always so interesting eventhough sometimes i dont even know what she's talking about but i just smile and listen to her story and laugh along with her. 'Who was the last person you kissed?' Jean asked me while taking a sip of her starbucks. This is how random she is.. she ask whatever pops in her mind. 'like on the lips or cheek?' I asked. 'cheek ofcourse' She said looking at me. The last person i kissed on the cheek is.. Jean.But she doesnt know that...   'urm...i dont remember..' I said not making eye contact. 'c'mon.. i know you're hiding something.Just tell me.' She said.  'I cant..' I said glancing at her. 'why?' She asked me curious.  'Why do you want to know?' I asked her.  'Because... i'm curious..' She said not making eye contact. Is she starting to show that she has feelings for me too? 'Why does it matter who i kiss?' I asked her with a smirk on my face. 'pfft it doesnt matter.. i was just curious..' She said avoiding my eyes. fine..i'll let it go for now..  'Listen to this' I said and went on the comp and started playing the song i wrote for her but ofcourse she doesnt know that.. it's called Butterfly.

 It’s all about you, my Butterfly

Every time I come close to you(Every time I’m feeling you)
Feel like I’m gonna dream every time(I get butterfly)

(Check it)I inadvertently look at the sky like

It looks so similar to your smile
It’s exceptionally dazzling ooh baby

My day consists of our romantic drama
It makes me cry and smile 
(no, no, no)
I can’t fall asleep (I try calling your name)
You shyly turn your head away
 (no matter what)
I like you this way, but I don’t know how to start this off
(You don’t know how much I love you)

Every time I come close to you(Every time I’m kissing you)
Feel like I’m gonna dream every time (hey girl)(I get butterfly)

(Beautiful girl)
I inadvertently look at the ground 
like 
Your name, those three letters
It makes me so flustered 
ooh baby
Your small wounds
I’ll heal them for you
(With) My love for you, oh 
(every time)
Yo, you’re like a butterfly
Flying around searching for flowers, like a child (With purity held in your eyes,
no matter what)
(Yea) Your light gestures
The twinkle in your eyes
Look what’s happened to me 
(You’re the only one girl, one love, one life, yea)

(I got you)

Every time I come close to you(Every time I’m holding you)
Feel like I’m gonna dream every time
(I get butterfly)

All your promises to yourself make me worried
Just another days, it’s all the same, why’s it so complicated?
Though you don’t trust guys (why?)
Love can be forever 
(right)
Why do you push and pull
Can’t you try to be more honest?
 (try)
Look into my eyes – you see my eyes, see my lips, you listen to my heart (listen)
If you can hear me, answer me; kiss my cheek and heart, (it’s a) natural high
(Ooh-wee) Yea, that’s we, all I’m saying is
If we’re filled with excitement
(Then) We,
 never, ever will break up
Trust me I’ll make love with you

(Sing it)

Every time I come close to you(Every time I’m feeling you)
(Every day, every night) Feel like I’m gonna dream every time
(I get butterfly)

 

Yea, you’re special to me
Butterfly~
It’s your turn
(La la la, la la la la~)
Yeah, my butterfly

 

While i played the song.. i kept glancing at Jean and she was paying attention to the lyrics. She isnt very good in speaking Korean but she's good at understanding Korean. After the song ended,i turned my chair and look at her intently. She had this unexplainable facial expression on and i started getting nervous. What if this ruined what we have now? I didnt wanna record this song but Teddy Hyung said it was good. 'so.. what do you think?' I asked nervously. 'I.. love it. It seems like you put alot of your emotion in this song..' She said looking at me intently. 'I did.. ' I said looking at her. I think she knows it's about her.. but i can't keep hiding my feelings from her like this..  'hmm.. is it about me?' She asked me looking at me intently with those beautiful brown eyes. I think it's about time i show her how i feel one more time. Hopefully she'll take me seriously this time. I nodded my head and looked at her seriously. 

     

 

She just looked at me scanning my face if i'm actually telling the truth. 'I'm telling you the truth...how i feel about you everything.. i've been hiding it since the first time we met till now...and it's hard to keep hiding my feelings from you. I thought i could but the more i spend time with you i'm slowly falling deeper and deeper.' I said looking at her. 'It's okay if you dont feel the same way.. i will always be there for you waiting even if it takes forever. I've fallen hard for you Jean.. and i can't stop.' I said looking at her. But she didn't say anything but just stared at me. 'please say something..' I said glancing at Jean. 'I-I dont know what to say...' She said fidgeting her fingers together. 'I'm confused of how i feel about you..' She said looking down. I got up from my seat and sat next to her. She looked at me intently and i just lean in and kissed her on the lips. It definitely took her by suprise but she kissed me back. I slowly put my hands around her waist while she wrap her arms aound my neck. This moment.. it was perfect. She didnt kiss me because she was forced to.. she kissed back because she wanted to. I slowly lean forward and Jean was now lying on the couch. I put my hands on both side of the couch so i wouldnt put my whole body weight on Jean. We were literally making out and non of us stopped. I didn't want it to stop but things were getting a little too far so i pulled away panting looking directly in her eyes. She was panting too and did the same. Non of us said anything but just looking at each other. 'what are we?' I asked her panting. 'I..dont know' She said and i saw tears starting to form in her eyes. I sat up and wipe her tears away. 'Please dont cry.. i'm sorry for what i did' I said. 'No it's not your fault.. is just that i've never felt this way for someone in a long time and i'm afraid..' Jean said wiping her tears away. 'I know.. but please give me a chance. I promise i'll never treat you the way he treated you before..i'll be there for you, i'll make you the luckiest girl in the world.I'll show you my love.. just give me a chance.' I said pleadingly holding Jean's hands.  'You have no idea how much i want to give you a chance but i cant.. i'm trying but every single time i think about it.. all these feelings i've felt in my previous relationship comes back and i dont want to feel that way again' She said looking at me. I could see hurt in her eyes and it made me really sad.. and the worst thing is i can't do anything about it because she's not letting me. 'We can create good memories together.' I said and smiled. 'I-I need time to think' Jean said and got up and walked out of the studio without giving me a second glance..

(END P.O.V)

 

 

PS : I know 'Butterfly' isn't in his one of akind album.I just thought it would match the story (:   Btw,that's the English translation of Butterfly!