Chapter 37 - 1 year anniversary

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

( JEAN'S P.O.V ) 

After 12 blissful months together,it's finally our 1 year anniversary. Okay in those 12 months it wasn't always easy but we manage to withstand all the problems coming our way together. I bet no one thought we would stay together for this long because even after a year there are still some haters out there but they don't affect me as much anymore. And that's because of all the support I have by my side. In another 2 hours till our first anniversary and Jiyong wasn't home yet. He's done promoting his new album and is on a break for about a month then it's back to late nights at the studio again. I wonder what is he doing at the studio right now. I guess I'll just ask him tomorrow morning. 

'yah Seungri,can't you see she's sleeping? Don't talk to loud'  'arasso arasso' 'we're here' 'take the luggage' 'aish Hyung,I can't take it on my own!' 'Just take the luggage cart and put all the things there' 

I felt like I was being carried by someone and could even hear Seungri and Jiyong talking if I'm not mistaken. This is such a weird dream,it feels real. I slowly started to lose consciousness and everything became blur again. 

'Babyyy' 'Are you still asleep?' 'Babee wake upp!' What's happening? I opened my eyes and everything was a blur. 
'Good morning!' I stared at Jiyong and he was smiling from ear to ear. He looked so cheerful. 'Good morning,what time is it?' I asked staring at him while he check his watch. 
'It's 8am here and 10am in Korea' My eyes went wide. What the hell is he talking about? 'Here?! Where are we??' I asked and started looking at my surroundings. This was not the place I went to sleep with. Omg what happened when I was asleep? 'Surprise! Happy 1 year anniversary babe! I love you' Jiyong said and leaned in to give me a kiss on the lips and of course I kissed back. 'Happy 1 year anniversary and I love you too now.. where exactly are we?' I stared at him waiting for his reply. 'We're in Phuket babe' Jiyong said and I didn't know how to react. Is he for real? We're really here in Phuket?! I quickly got out of bed and went outside to the balcony and saw a private swimming pool and of course the beautiful beach. And the weather here is amazing! I'm so used to seeing snow during November and December so this is the first time visiting a country with no 4 seasons at this time. 'Omg Jiyong! I cannot believe this' I said with wide eyes. I turned around to face Jiyong and he started chuckling.

'Aigoo,I hope you like my surprise' He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. 'Like it? I love it! This is the best surprise and present I've ever received,thank you' I said leaning in for a kiss. This boy is really full of surprises. The surprise birthday party he did for me was one of the best nights I could ever ask for and now this. A surprise getaway for just the both of us to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. I'm starting to tear up. God I'm so emotional.

'Omo Omo,why are you crying?' Jiyong asked concerned while wiping my tears with his thumbs. 'I-I'm just really grateful for all the things you have done for me Jiyong. Never in a million years would I think I would be in this position right now with you. 1 year has passed and you've brought nothing but happiness to my life. Everyday with you feels like I'm living a fantasy I've always dreamt of. I may not be prettiest girl or the best girlfriend but I have the biggest heart to love you with' We stared at each other without breaking eye contact and I could see he was really touched on what I just said because his eyes started watering too. 

'You're the reason why I wake up everyday with a smile on my face knowing you'll be the first thing I'll see every morning. My heart,it beats for only you because my heart is yours. In my eyes you're the most gorgeous girl in the world and also the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. I'm a lucky man because I have you in my arms. I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused you and at the end of the day you're still there walking the road that we've created together and I'm grateful for that. You've kept up with the craziness of dating G-Dragon so I thank you for sticking by my side always.' I started crying again after Jiyong's confession/speech. That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard coming from Jiyong. I'm happy my presence has made a huge impact on Jiyong because he has made a huge impact on me too. I can't even think about not being with Jiyong because he is part of my daily life. A day without him is like a year without rain. We were in each other's arms for a good 5 minutes when I pulled away and wiped my tears away.

'Okay enough with the emotional feelings,let's enjoy our stay here' I said with a smile. 'Let's start with breakfast.' Jiyong said and right on time my stomach started growling and he chuckled. 'Okay go get changed and let's go' I obeyed and quickly went to the bathroom to wash up and change. 

( END P.O.V )