Chapter 16 - i like you.

It Only Takes A Day To Fall In Love

(JEAN'S P.O.V)

 

Well it's been 2 weeks since the kiss and the confession and we havent spoken to each other. He tried appoaching me but i walked away. I miss him eventhough it has only been 2 weeks.. for that 2 weeks i've done ALOT of thinking and i've just realized i do like him..a lot. I was so locked up with my feelings in the past relationship i was afraid to try again because i didn't wanna get hurt like before. But i dont know whether i'm ready to be in a relationship with someone not anyone but G-Dragon. I needed to talk to a girl about this situation and the only person i could think of is Mina. She's dating one of them maybe she can help. I took my phone and dialed Mina's number and she straight away picked it up.  'Hey gurrl!' Mina said on the other line.  'Hey Mina!' I said and smiled eventhough i know she couldn't see me.  'whats up?' She asked.  'I have a problem..' I said.  'Is it about Ji Yong?' Mina asked me.  'Is it that obvious?' I asked and sigh.  'uh huh. Let's talk about it then. I havent seen you in like 3 weeks!'  'suree where?' I asked.  'I'll meet you in Nandos in 20 minutes. see you!' Mina said and hung up.  I quickly went to my room and take a quick bath and changed into 

  

and braid my hair. I took one last glance in the mirror then took my car keys and drove to Nandos. I went into the shop and saw Mina already at a table looking through the menu.  'Oh hey Jean! i've missed youu!' Mina said and hugged me.  'Hey Mina,i missed you too' I said hugging back. 'So how's you and Young Bae?' I asked sitting down opposite her.  'oh we're doing good. Since Big Bang is having a break right now and working on their solo album we had alot of time for each other' Mina said and smiled.  'Isn't it crazy dating Tae Yang?' I asked her.  'It is but to me i'm dating Young Bae not Tae Yang.' Mina said and giggled. 'What about you? What's going on with you and Ji Yong?' Mina asked me seriously. 'well..he confessed for the 2nd time 2 weeks ago and things got alittle messed up..' I said and sigh. 'wait! 2nd time and you didnt tell me the first time he confessed?!' Mina said shocked. 'I'm sorrry' I chuckled and told Mina the first time he confessed then to the song G-Dragon wrote for me 2 weeks ago then he's second confession then to the make out scene. 'Why did you do that Jean? I mean if you didn't like him then you wouldnt of kissed back..' Mina said looking at me intently.  'i know..but when he kissed me it just felt so right and i didnt wanna stop.' I said looking down. 'Why don't you wanna give him a chance? What is the main reason here?' Mina asked. 'I-I'm afraid he'll break my heart.. he's G-Dragon! He has so many girl throwing themselves at him... what if one day he just goes to one of those girlss?' I said about to tear up. 'I know how you feel.. but you need to trust him like how i trust Young Bae. Just remember that G-Dragon is human too.. he has feelings too. He's waiting for you.. if you don't want to be in a relationship with him then tell him. Don't keep him waiting like this. Imagine if you're in his position..' Mina said looking at me.  'I want to be with him but i'm afraid.. after that kiss 2 weeks ago i just realized how much i like him and i haven't felt this way for someone in a long time.' I said. 'Then it's time for you to step out of your confort zone and start feeling again' Mina said smiling. 'Then should i like talk to him now or- '  'NOW! i'm sure he's in the recording studio right now' Mina said.  'okay but i havent even paid!' I said. 'I'll pay just go! hurryy!' Mina said and smiled. 'okay thank you Mina! I seriously owe you one!' I said and hugged her and quickly got in my car and drove to YG. I don't know why i'm rushing.. it's like we're never gonna see each other again. I quickly park infront of YG and used the stairs to the 4th floor where the recording studio was. Without knocking i budge into the studio making a loud noise and there were like 10 people in the studio including G-Dragon who was sitting infront of the computer staring at me shocked while the other men in suits were staring at me weirdly. Now this is embarrasing..  'urm.. am i interrupting something here?' I asked but before any of them could say anything i just bowed and said sorry and quickly walked out of the studio closing the door behind me. stupid stupid stupid! I could of just knock on the door..  I had no where else to go so i just sat outside the studio leaning my back on the wall. Just then the door burst open and G-Dragon was looking around then saw me sitting down. 'why hello durr' I said still sitting down. 'Jean? What are you doing here?' G-Dragon asked me while squatting down. 'I can go if you don't want me here' I said and tried standing up when G-Dragon pushed me back down. 'No don't go.. i missed youu..' He said looking into my eyes. I started blushing.. god i really did missed him too. 'me too' I said and smiled. 'chincha?!' He asked me shocked at what i just said.  I nod and smiled. 'I came here for a reason' I said and smiled. god..i cant believe i'm doing this..  'what?' G-Dragon asked confused.  'this' i said and leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He straight away kissed back which took me by suprise. I was about to pull away when he kissed me again and this time our kiss got deeper. After we pulled away we both both out of breath. 'are you drunk?' G-Dragon asked me chuckling. 'seriously? Just because i kissed you doesnt mean i'm drunk..' I said laughing. 'Then is there something you wanna tell me?' He asked me with all seriousness written on his face. Now i was getting nervous..  'I... like you' I said blushing. 'can you say that one more time?' He asked me smiling from ear to ear. I sighed and said it one more time. 'I like you! There..happy?' I said chuckling. 'I didn't hear you.. one more time?' G-Dragon said giving me a smirk.  'I LIKE YOU KWON JI YONG!' I said loudly. Before i could even focus on anything G-Dragon picked me up and spin me around with his hands on my waist. 'I thought i would never hear you say that' G-Dragon said putting me back down. 'Honestly i never thought i would say it either' I said chuckling. 'then whay made you say it?' He asked me curiously.  'For the past 2 weeks.. i've done alot of thinking and after the kiss and the confession.. i realized how much i like you. I was so locked up with all my emotions in my past relationship and i should forget about the past and move on..with you. And i'm sorry for making you wait..' I said staring into he's eyes. 'I promise i'll never hurt you and i would wait for you eventhough if it takes forever Jean. You're special to me.. remember that' G-Dragon said and kissed my cheek. I'm feeling SO happy right now words can't even describe how i feel.

(END P.O.V)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate it :)  No this is not the end hahaa :P  

Btw, I picture Mina looking like this (: The girl in the picture is Jasmine Villegas btw.