[SEVEN]**munja wassyong munja wassyong**

Just Married

 

 

 

It was an okay Friday for Key and Amber. There was no problem or any bad luck so it was okay. But Amber had no idea what would happen later that day. It was what she was afraid of.

 

She was having lunch with Taemin, Krystal and Sulli when Minho suddenly joined them. She never expected Minho to join them since he would most likely sit with his soccer friends during lunch.

 

“I didn’t know you’re this fun to hang out with.”

“If Key oppa’s here, it’ll be a chaos.” Sulli stated.

“Too bad he’s not here.”

 

“They really like Key oppa. Don’t mind them.” Amber joked.

 

“So hyung, are you interested in Am—OUCH!” Taemin was gonna ask Minho a really ridiculous question but Amber elbowed him.

“In what?”

“In… uh… other sports! That’s it, other sports.”

“Taem, it’s not like we don’t hang out sometimes.” Minho messed Taemin’s hair.

 

“I have a question for you, Taemin. You’re sitting in front of these two pretty girls. Don’t you have feelings for at least one of them?” Minho was referring to Krys and Sul.

“I don’t know about that, hyung. But I know they’re both in love with me.” Taemin answered jokingly.

“FYI oppa, only Sulli’s in love with you, not me.” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“Hey!” Sulli wrinkled her forehead. No one, especially Taemin, was supposed to know her feelings for him.

 

“Ah, so Sulli likes Taemin.”

“Is it secret revealing time? Then I have a secret to reveal.” Everyone looked at Sulli.

“Amber eonni is married to Key oppa… Oh, wait, wrong secret. Oh, no. Sorry, hyung.” Sulli covered her face and ran off.

 

Minho looked at Amber with questioning eyes. Minho couldn’t tell whether it was a joke or not but seeing Sulli running away like that, there was no way it was a joke.

 

“Kids~” Amber laughed but sounded so fake.

 

“I think we should go.” Taemin stood up.

“Yeah, we should.” Krystal went out of the cafeteria with Taemin.

 

“You’re married to Key? Since when?”

 

Amber sighed. She didn’t want to keep that secret anymore. She knew he’d find out but not that soon. She wasn’t ready to tell him but she just had to tell him in the simplest way she could.

 

“It’s true. I am married to Key oppa since… I don’t know… three weeks ago.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Well, I’m embarassed. Getting married to your best friends is not something to brag about to your friends—guy friends.”

“Well, you could’ve still told me. I can keep a secret, too. I won’t laugh at you. And it’s not like I'd stop hanging out with you if I knew.”

“I’m sorry, Minho oppa.”

“No need to be sorry. I understand.”

 

Their conversation ended with smile and laughter. Amber felt so much better telling Minho her “awful” secret. It felt like she could tell him everything except her feelings for him.

 

After school, Amber waited for Key at the gate. Key promised that they’d go home together after school. Neither of them had broken a promise to each other. A promise is the thing that strengthens their friendship. If Key promised to go home with Amber, Amber would promise that she’d wait for him.

 

“Hyung!” she heard a familiar voice.

“Sulli, what’s up?”

“You’re not mad? Hmmm… well, I want to apologize. I really didn’t mean to tell your secret, I was actually planning to tell Soojung’s secret of course but I got confused then… I’m really sorry, hyung.”

“It’s okay, Sul. I think it’s better that Minho found out sooner. And he didn’t get mad.”

“You’re okay with it because he didn’t get mad? Yah, hyung, don’t fall for him! What about Key oppa? What if he suddenly breaks up with Nicole eonni FOR REAL? KeyBer wouldn’t exist then!” Sulli really wanted KeyBer to happen but Amber just patted her head and laughed.

“It’s only a crush, Sul. KeyBer won’t happen.”

“But hyung, you keep telling it’s only a crush. And KeyBer… I’m sure, it will happen.”

 

“Stop calling me ‘hyung’, okay? Now go, your friends are waiting for you.” Amber pushed Sulli away.

 

“Baby! Are you ready to go?” Key skipped as he went towards Amber.

“Ready for fifteen minutes already. I told you to stop calling me baby. It’s really like cheating on Nicole.”

“It’s not cheating. It’s just a nickname.” Key wrapped his arms on Amber’s shoulder.

 

“And what you’re doing could be called cheating too.”

“If you’re against it, you could’ve removed my arms on your shoulder, but you’re not so..” Amber moved away from Key but he kept putting his arms on her shoulder.

 

They sat next to each other on the bus with Key still mocking Amber.

 

“Hey, Minho oppa found out about us earlier.” Amber changed their topic.

“Doesn’t it fell nice having no secrets with him? Well, you still haven’t told him that you like him but I’m pretty sure he already knows.”

“You’re pretty sure?” Amber raised her eyebrows.

“Yeah, coz sometimes you’re being too obvious.”

“Oh, stop it, oppa. You’re starting again. You said you’d try to be nicer but you’re teasing me about these things again.” Amber turned away.

“I’m sorry, baby. Promise, I’ll never do it again.”

You said ‘promise’! You can’t take that back.” Amber turned to face Key again.

“I won’t take it back.”

 

“Ah, we’re here!” Amber jumped off her seat and went off the bus happily. Key just shook his head and followed Amber.

 

“Wanna have bulgogi for dinner?” Key asked Amber after they finished playing video games.

“Sure.”

“Well, then, stand up and let’s go out.”

“Too lazy.”

“Come on!” Key pulled Amber up.

 

==

 

“The smell of meat is so nice but the taste is even nicer.” Amber took a huge piece from the grill.

“You’re like a gumiho(nine-tailed fox). So happy every time she has a taste of meat. Didn’t you like vegetables more?”

“I did but that’s to you, I fell in love with meat. Didn’t you dislike meat, too?”

“Yes, but watching you eat so nicely, I tried to eat, too. So now I love meat. We’re very good influence for each other!”

 

They finished eating and went to some spicy rice cake stands. Amber is the happiest when she eats spicy rice cakes and Key, he just liked seeing Amber happy.

 

As soon as they reached their apartment, Amber threw herself on the couch and rubbed her tummy.

 

“I’m full.” She mumbled.

“That’s too bad then, I was planning to share this ice cream with you.” Key hid a small bucket of ice cream in the fridge.

“What? We have ice cream? I want!”

“No, you can’t.  Your tummy might explode. Tomorrow but not tonight.” Key put back the ice cream in the fridge.

 

“Don’t dare sneak out later just to have some ice cream.”

“Hmp!”

“Now, go wash up. I’ll prepare a great film to watch.”

“I like that.”

 

They watched Midnight FM until midnight. After watching the film, Amber kept scaring Key as she acted like a stalker who’s out to kill Key. Key was like a little baby running around the house just to get away from Amber. Amber was actually saying things about Key that Key didn’t even remember or know.

 

“Stop it, will you? I want to sleep.”

“I’ll continue tomorrow. Good night, oppa.” Amber jumped on her bed and slowly covered herself with the blanket.

 

==

 

Next day, 8 AM, the two were still asleep. Amber didn’t really stop scaring Key until 1 AM or until Key was sleepy enough that he hardly heard what Amber was saying.

 

[i]**munja wassyong, munja wassyong**[i]

 

“Hey oppa, check your phone.”

“Don’t want to.”

 

After ten minutes…

 

[i]**munja wassyong munja wassyong[/i]

 

“Oppa!” Amber threw her pillow at Key.

 

Key had no choice but to grab his phone and see the message.

 

Kibeom, I’m on my way to your apartment. Are you awake?—mom

 

Hey, I’m in front of your building. I guess you’re still sleeping—mom

 

“Oh my! Amber, get up. My mom’s coming! The bed!”

“What?”

“My mom, she’s coming!”

 

Amber and Key panicked and didn’t know where to start. The beds were there only problem, but after putting the beds together, they heard the door opened. The two rushed to the bed and fixed their position. The door of their room swung open so Key pulled Amber down and placed his arms over Amber’s waist. He got used of hugging his pillow.

 

“Hmmm… they’re still asleep. I should make them breakfast.”

 

As soon as Mrs. Kim got out of their room, they both opened their eyes and found their faces so close to each other that their noses touched. Then, suddenly, Amber felt her heart pounding. It was really weird. It was a different kind of pounding, different from a “tired” kind of pounding. She had never felt that way before.

 

“I’ll go out and check on my mom.” Key stood up.

“I’ll… I’ll sleep for a little more.” Amber turned to her left.

 

Amber closed her eyes trying to take in what just happened.

 

“Amber, come to your senses. Maybe… maybe you were only surprised. It was nothing.”

 

Amber hit her head trying to erase what happened and fixed the bed. She knew that she wouldn’t be able to sleep after that.

 

“Did I wake you?”

“No, mom.”

“You’re really sleeping next to each other. That’s great.”

“Don’t be too happy mom.”

“Oh my, Kibeom.” Mrs. Kim just èatted her son’s head.

 

“Good morning, eomonim.” Amber bowed as she went out from the room.

“Good morning, Amber.”

"Good morning, baby.” Key hit his mouth regretting that he just said “baby”. He was so sure his mom was so happy hearing that word.

 

“Isn’t that sweet?”

“I still call him ‘oppa’, eomonim.”

“Well, you should start calling him ‘jagiya’ or ‘yeobo’.”

“I told you so,” Key whispered to Amber trying to .

 

They ate rice for breakfast. It was really quiet since Mrs. Kim was there. Obviously, they hated adult’s supervision and so as soon as they finished eating, Mrs. Kim left them alone.

 

They both sighed and looked at each other.

 

“We could have just stood up and not pretend that we’re still asleep!” Amber crossed her arms.

“I was panicking!”

 

=========

 

guess what? I didn't forget that it's friday today. ahahah