If only..

"We Are Bulletproof"

 

 
"Aish, where could this girl go?" Jonghyun asked himself.
 

*calls you*  *moments later* *No ring*

 
"Why isn't she answering? This girl I swear." He whispered to himself.
 

*checks phone*

 
"Oh, Jonghyun called. Now you called?! You . I don't wanna talk to you." *you continue walking to Starbucks.*
 

"This girl... Let me call onew maybe he can do something... Let me text first.." Jonghyun whispered to himself. *text onew*

 

"Hey onew! I know you are in class but try to call ____ she won't answer my phone. Maybe she will answer you." 

                      -Jonghyun.

 
*Onew phone vibrated* *looks around make sure no one is watching*
 
"Uh, teacher *gets up* Can I please use the bathroom it's an emergency and I can't hold it." Onew begged.
 
"Alright. Be back in 5 minutes or you will get a punishment. I'll be counting"
 
"Thanks you. *bows and walks out*
 

*Calls jonghyun few moments later  & he picks up*

 
"Oh! Onew, try to call _____ I tried to call her but she doesn't answer. Jonghyun said.
 
"What makes you think she will pick up on me. I told you she was probably mad...." Onew replied.
 
"Yeah, but I gotta find her I need to tell her why I didn't come." He said.
 
"You are gonna tell the truth?!" Onew Said and his eyes were wide opened.
 
"Yeah... No. I'm gonna lie I told you... I can't tell her the truth" Jonghyun said.
 
"Then do it yourself..I'm not gonna bother her." Onew said in a serious tone.
 
"Why?! We are friends!" Jonghyun wined.
 
"Jonghyun you don't know her do you? .. No you don't. You are making a mistake.. Just tell her the truth! I don't know why are you using her like a toy! " Onew yelled through the phone.
 
"Yah! What wrong with you?! Are you in love with her?! She my girlfriend and its my love life ! If you got a problem then don't be my friend!" Jonghyun yelled through the phone.
 
"Listen you know what.. You are right. It's your love life. Why am I getting in your love life.. This is stupid do what you want with her.. I'm done." Onew said angrily & hung up.
 
"Aish, what a friend!" Jonghyun yelled.
 
*sigh* "Why couldn't I just tell you? I rather just see you cry with the truth then cry from a lie... I'm so stupid." Onew Said to himself. *walks back to class*
 

{Starbucks Coffee Cafe}

 

*waiting in line.*

 
"Hello, may I take your order?" The Cashier asked you.
 
"Oh! I would take a  Frappuccino Mocha Wit whipped cream in top." You told the cashier.
 
"Is that all Miss?" Said the cashier.
 
"Yes that all." You replied.
 
"Ok, your total will be $5.50" Cashier said.
 
"Here you go." You said as you give her your money.
 
"Ok, here is your Frappuccino Mocha enjoy!" The cashier said and smiled"
 
"Thank you." You smiled and bow.
 
"Now I have to find a seat.. Ugh there is couples everywhere I swear.. Oh! Found a seat!" You said and walked to the table to sit down.
"Who needs Jonghyun?! Jonghyun you are an ! So are you onew... & key.. Well... Key didn't do much... So I guess he is okay. But Jonghyun and onew aren't! Ugh! I hate them so much right now.." You Said in your mind while drinking your coffee.
 
*covers your eyes* Well, look who ditched school" Key said and uncovered your eyes.
 
"Oh key! Sit sit!" You said.
 
"Okay, so baby girl what you been up to" key asked you.
 
"Nothing... What have you been up to?! I thought you were with Jonghyun.."  You said with a serious tone.
 
"I was but then when I almost got there he called me saying to forget it because it was done."  Key said.
 
"What was done?!" Your voice got a bit louder.
 
"I don't know ____ if I knew you think I would hide it.?" Key said.
 
"Okay, then why were you acting so weird when you got his message?" You questioned.
 
"Because I thought it was something important. I guess not so yeah." Key replied to you.
 
"Anyways, how did you even find me?!" You questioned.
 
"Girl, you ask a lot of questions.. It's annoying. But I found you because I was gonna get coffee & I saw your head & I knew it had to be you so I came over here. Anything eles you wanna ask?" Key questioned.
 
"No I'm good but... Do you think Jonghyun cheating on me?" You said him worried.
 
"WHAT?! Why would he?!? Of course not he would..ugh... Calm down key... No he wouldn't cheat on you... Well that's what I know.. "Key said nervously.
 
"Why you so nervous?" You questioned & had one eyebrow up.
 
"Why you are making me nervous?" Key said.
 
"Why are yo-...  *you got cut off* well bye! Love you baby girl! I'll get going bye!" Key said & got his stuff and walked away.
 
"Ugh! This key I swear!!" You said to yourself. "I'm leaving.. Schools over so I'll be going" You said to yourself.
 

{began walking home}

 
"Aish.. I hate walking alone here... I'm to scared.. But it's the only shortcut... Ugh ______ here goes nothing"
 

{ You began walking & you felt someone following you... You turned around but saw no body... }

 
"." You said to yourself. "It's getting dark.. Oh please let nothing happened to me..." You said to yourself worried.
 

{You continue walking but when you turn your head a little you saw a dude with a black outfit & you began to run but the stranger followed you. So you got more worried until he finally caught you. He pinned you against the wall & covered your mouth. You began crying And you kept mumbling Onew... Onew.. You closed your eyes because you were scared but a few moments later the dude was on the floor}

 
"How? Did that? *you turned to the side & saw onew there* "onew!  " *You hugged him & he hugged you back*
 
"Yah, are you okay? Are you hurt?!" Onew said to you and began looking everywhere for bruises." 
 
"Yeah I fine how did you?"
 
"Yah! Onew pushed you in back of him.. " *the stranger stood up*
"yah! you Little freak. Don't go around taking teenage girl! You little . It will be the last time I'm seeing your face" Onew said to the stranger & pulled your arm and walked away..
 
"Onew how did you find me?" You questioned?
 
"Doesn't matter as long as you are okay... Stop taking this way around when it's dark. I know it's easier but it's more dangerous." Onew said to you seriously.
 
"Oh.. Alright.. Thanks I guess... " you said to him"
 
"Welcome.. I'm walking you home" He told you.
 
"Why?! I'm not a baby!" You yelled at him.
 

*he turned around to look at you*

 
"I know you aren't a baby.. But you wanna walk alone after what happened? Just be thankful I was there.. Or who knows what would happened to you" onew looked at you as he said those sentences with full emotion. 
 
"Oh,..I'm sorry..." You replied and put your head down.
 
"Anyways we are here.. Bye ___ " onew said to you and turned around.
 
"Wait!" You said.
 
"What?" He questioned.
 
"Uh... Night." You smiled at him.
 
"Night" He replied giving you a half smile."
 

*you walked up the stairs & enter your apartment and into your room*

 
"Ugh." You put your phone down and you layed  down on your bed looking at the ceiling.
 
"Why didn't I give him a kiss on the cheek? Ugh I'm so stupid. That was my way to thank him I guess" ..
 
[Play back]
 
{He pinned you against the wall & covered your mouth. You began crying And you kept mumbling Onew... Onew.. You closed your eyes because you were scared but a few moments later the dude was on the floor}
 

"Why did I cry onew?!" *you sat up* "ugh what's going on with me! Why did i  cry his name..." *You began rubbing your head* "do I have a fever?" Ugh... I don't.. Maybe a shower will help I'm tired" *you went to the shower*

 
[Onew's POV]
 
*sigh* comes home & go to his bed room & lay on his bed looking at the ceiling. 
 
"Ugh.. Why is this so hard? .. Why did she mumble my name? Was she expecting me to be there? Ugh idk I'm gonna shower maybe that will help" onew said talking to himself.
 

[Enters the shower] *looks in the mirror*

 
"______ I like you. Can't you see that? Jonghyun cheating on you.. You just don't know it." Onew looked at himself & put his head Down..."
 
"If only you knew" Onew said to himself....
 
"Honestly...I dont know what going on with myself" Onew said and entered the shower.
————————————
 
Okay so this is chapter 2
OMG Jonghyun cheating on you? And onew like you?! What is going on?! It's a love triangle I see! Well here is chapter 2.. Sorry for any misspelling but I swear the story would get better believe me! And I took a mini Scene from a drama "monstar" so yeah.. Do you like him back?! What's going on with you?! Please subcribe & comment on what you think & well till next update!
Goodbye my beautiful viewers! 
Love you! :] by the way! Sorry for the super long chapter!