3 Months later

"We Are Bulletproof"

 

 
 
3 Months has passed and you haven't woke up. Onew Was able to breathe well For 2 Months now. He has been bed sitted for a month but now he was able to breathe well & well live. The months passed by very fast. Onew visited you every day. He was hoping you would wake up. Your mom got worried everyday thinking you won't ever wake up. She would pray every night hoping you'll wake up. The pills you took were life taking. Days and days has passed but no sign of you wakening . School has already ended, but it was ok because you wouldn't have to worry about getting retain because you were smart even with all of this going on. But you were now a senior.
 
 

{Monday}

 

*Onew walks in*

 
"Oh, hello _____ mom" Onew said and bowed.
 
"Hello onew come, come in." She smiled and bowed.
 
"How is she doing?" Onew asked and looked at you sleeping.
 
"So far everything is pretty normal... But I hope she'll wake up." You mom said sadly.
 
"It's ok, she wake up. I know she will" Onew said and smiled.
 
"Out of curiosity onew... You were friends with Jonghyun right?" Your mom asked.
 
"Yeah we were, why?" Onew asked.
 
"Because.. He wouldn't beat anyone just because he wants to... Maybe he has a sad background... Can you explain to me what you know?" Your mother asked.
 
*sigh* "All I know is that his mother left him at a young age. And his father would abuse him a lot. He told me that one day he was trying to find his mom but when he saw her she said she didn't know him and that if she did she would act like she didn't know him. He told me that his mother called him worthless ..from there he would hit kids who made fun of him. But he only had two friends which was me & key. We would hang out a lot of when he was mad he would always try to kill himself or abuse the person who cause him to be mad... That day... When ____ kissed me on the cheek he got mad .. But instead of abusing me ... He abuse your daughter ." He said.
 
"That explains the bruise in her arm?" Your mom questioned.
 
"Yes! But my question is to him is why would he abuse her instead of me.. " he questioned.
 
" Jealousy.. Even though he cheated on her he must seen something from her that he likes... Or brings him a memory of someone" You mom wondered. "Have you seen him lately?" You mom questioned.
 
"No ever since that day I haven't seen him... Maybe he is home  but I'm pretty sure he won't be there.  " Onew said.
 
"Hm... Can you take care of ____? I'm going to try and talk to Jonghyun if I find him" Your mom said. 
 
"No. I'll go with you. You can't go alone" Onew said.
 
"Bu-"
 
"No but I can't let you go there alone it's to risky if I get hurt again it will be fine. I rather have myself hurt then you being hurt. _____ will be just fine believe me" Onew said and got up.
 
*sigh* "Alright let's go" Your mom said.
 

{20 Minutes later}

 
"This is it." Onew said.
 
"Here goes nothing... But onew stay here... Please.. I can handle it" Your mom said.
 
"Are you sure? .. Alright then be careful" Onew told your mom.
 
{You mom walk to the door and ring the bell.}
 

*Ding Dong* 

Door opens..

 
"And you are?" Jonghyun questioned.
 
"Ah... Hello I'm _____ Mom..." You mom said.
 
"What brings you here? Come in" Jonghyun said and let your mom in.
 
"Ah.. Well I have a few questioned to ask you." "
 
"If you gonna ask me about your daughter I don't want to talk about " Jonghyun said.
 
"Why did you abuse her?"
Is it because if what people do to you?! 
 
"I'M NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT IT!" Jonghyun screamed.
 
"Is it because of your mother?!" 
 
"YAH I TOLD YOU I'M NOT GONNA ANSWER! YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU JUST KNOW MY NAME!  DON'T COME HERE ASKING ME QUESTION! 
 
"Did you know that _____ is in a coma?!" You mom said.
 
"What? Is that why she hasn't been going to school. Not even on the last day of school?! When was this?" He asked.
 
"Because of you. Because of you being jealous! Because of you !!!! It's all because if you! You bought gangs  into our house and tried to kill her!!! Why?! Is it because -
 
"SHUT UP!"
 
"Was it because your mom left you and your dad abuse you and kids made fun of you?!"
 
"SHUT THE UP!!" Jonghyun yelled.
 
{Onew heard someone yelling from outside so he got out if the car and running to the door.}
 
"SHUT THE UP!!" Jonghyun yelled & grabbed your mother by her arm. 
 
"I can get you help!" You mom yelled while hiding the pain.
 

Hears a door slam.

 
"Jonghyun!" Onew screamed and pushed him away from your mom.
 
"You told her to come here?! Why you tell her?! You bastard! I told you not to tell!" Jonghyun Screamed and tried to push onew away.
 
"Stop it! Stop everything! Control yourself!!!" Onew yelled.
 
"Why did you wanted to kill my daughter ?! WHY?! DON'T STAY QUIET TELL ME!!!" You mom yelled.
 
Jonghyun begin to felt dizzy it bought back memories.. Memories he never told. He tried to control himself from not fainting.
 
"HELLO! TELL ME WHY YOU WANTED TO KILL HER?!" Your mom said.
 
That was the last words he heard till he passed out.
 
"Jonghyun!" Onew yelled and tried to shake him. 
 
"OMG not again.. Lets go" Your mother said.
 
Onew  carried Jonghyun to the car and your mom went in.
 
"I pushed it to much" You mom said an put her head down.
 
"Maybe but he wouldn't pass out because of it." He replied..
 
"Was it my question that made he pass out?" Your mom questioned.
 
"I really don't know." Onew said.
 
"Anyways hurry up we have to go to the hospital." Your mom said.
 
Onew notted and drove off.
 

{Back in the hospital}

 
You began to move and moved your head . You saw a terrible vision but it was all blurry. You gasped and opened your eyes. 
 
________________________________________________
 
Ok, so here is the next chapter.
Hope you like *^^*
But I really don't know how many chapters it gonna be •_• 
But I'm glad a lot of people like it.
But what was the memory? 
Please subcribe and comment on what you think.
Till next update ^^
Byeee my beautiful viewers!
And sorry for the short chapter >< 
And I know 3 months already ?! 
Yeah... I can't post an update about everyday xD bye yeah enjoy & subcribe!