Hospital

"We Are Bulletproof"

 

 
 
You went to the hospital. You were so worried about onew. The nurses took him away from you because they headed straight to the emergency room. Your mom hugged you and you began to break. You began to cry on your mother shoulder .
 
"It's okay. Don't worry he will be just fine. Don't cry  baby. Now sit down. I need you to calm down and tell me what happened in order to help you & the man." Your mother said and sat down.
 
*deep breathe* "okay... I've been having trouble with my boyfriend Jonghyun.. To the point where it was abusive... So I've been hanging out with this guy, his name is onew. He also his friend but it took care of me and was there for me when Jonghyun wasn't.. So I don't know what went wrong that I came home & they were man in suits all over the place. So they began beating me up but not so much because onew came.. And now he in the hospital. *begins crying again* Umma...why me? Because of me he is hurt. I-I don't know what to do umma." You told her and you cried on her shoulder.
 
"Ok..____i need you to breathe. So you had a boyfriend that was abusive and you just hang out with onew.. Jonghyun got jealous and mad. That's the problem, men can't show their feelings, they don't know how to. " your mom said and rub your back.
 
"Why would he get mad or jealous?! He was cheating on me!" You told her as your voice out louder.
 
"Cheating?! Aish... What's going in. This is like a love triangle . Listen Jonghyun isn't the one. He may be the best looking guy but he abusive to the point where he wants you dead. You must get you way out of it. It's the only way to protect you and onew.. Even the new girl he is with. 
 
"Wae?! Why the new girl. I bet she knew that he was dating me." You said angrily.
 
"Yes .. She probably had.. But like your dad said, who is know in peace. Protect the ones who can get hurt for you they be happy. You have to help her and make her believe in what you say for the best. And if she doesn't believe then you know what.. She will learn .. "Your mom said to you.
 
"Uh..excuse me? Miss?" The doctor walked out of the emergency room.
 
"Ah yes!" You said and stood up.
 
"Onew. Is doing just fine, but he has a lot of serious injuries. He has 3 broken ribs and one of the ribs entered one of his lungs so he will need surgery to fix his lungs and bones. Also, he has a black eye.. Nothing serious but has to be cure.. But for now he is resting...can you tell me how it happened?" The doctor told you.
 
"Ugh.. Some gangs were in my house and they began beating me up nothing serious but onew tried to protect me.." You said and hold your tears.
 
"Ah, well you mother is the adult so I need her real fast so she can contact onew parents. Ok? And are you sure you ok? You have blood on your hand? *grabs your hand* you have some serious cuts..I'll go get the nurse ok?" The doctor said and walked away with your mom.
 
The nurse came by and began to clean your hand with a hot wet cloth, then she put alcohol to take out any germs that can cause an infection. Then she wrapped a bandage around her hand which made you remember when onew wrapped around a bandaged on your arm. You began to tear.
 
"Thank you nurse Mia" you smiled and bowed.
 
"Ah, no problem if you want to see your friend you can just be careful ok? Take care. I'll check on you guys in a few minutes. " Nurse Mia said and smiled and walked away.
 
You walked in the room onew was in. He was lucky enough to have enough money to have his own private room you looked around and you saw him sleeping peacefully . You made you smile. "He so cute sleeping" you said. As you came closer to the bed . There was a chair close to the bed so you sat down. *smiled* "He is even cuter begin close to him even if you bruised eye." You said.
 

{looked like this}

{But imagine his had one bruised eye. Anyways,}

 
 
*you grabbed his hand*
*sigh* onew.. I'm terribly sorry. It is all my fault. I wanted to good looking boyfriend that this happened. I wish this never happened. Even though you are sleeping I know you can hear me. You mean a lot to me and I can't thank you so much for protecting me. As soon as you recover I'll prove you my thanks to you. But now rest, I'll be ok. *began to tear* I like you onew...I liked you ever since you been there for me.. And I was stupid enough to say that I regret the kiss Scene that was going to happened. I was stupid. I did wanted you to kiss me.. I love you.. And because if this accident I feel so guilty of everything that happened to you. I'm sorry." You said and got up and looked at him. You let go of his hand and got close to his face and kissed his lips, you closed your eyes and tears fell on onew's face you let go and began to walk away. 
 
"_____" Onew whispered.
 
*you turned around* "Onew..." *smiled and ran to him and hugged him*
 
"Ah.. My ribs." Onew whispered.
 
"Oh, right sorry" you said and let go.
 
"It's okay.." He smiled .
 
You got close to his face.. Your face isn't that ugly.. I mean even if you have that black eye... " you smiled at him. 
 
He smiled back at you , he grab your head gently and pulled you close for a kiss. You closed your eyes. He let go & look at you 
 
"I love you..._____" he looked at you and smiled .
 
"I love you to Onew" you smiled at him.
 

You heard a knock on the door and stood up and you saw the doctor.

 
"Ah you are awake onew good to see that." Doctor said.

 

A women came in, in a hurry and she saw you.

 
"You " She screamed at you and slapped your cheek. Everyone gasped and look at what happened. 
 
Your face turned red.
 
"Umma!" Onew screamed.
 
You looked at his mom.... 
 
___________________________________________________
Ok! I finally updated >< I've been super busy again! And I'm so sorry!
But OMG... Things are about to go down with you & onews mom. Now! Onew mom looks very sweet she is but I just made her a tiny bit mean... Don't hate please><
Please subcribe & comment on what you think so far. Till next update >< but I seriously don't know how many chapter it's gonna be.
But I see many people like it :) 
Thanks! But like I said please subcribe & comment! It will mean so much!!
Bye my beautiful viewers *^^* 
sorry for any mispelling .