Love?

"We Are Bulletproof"

 

You walked your way to the hallway & made a turn you couldn't believe what you saw....
 
"OMG" you whispered to yourself. "Jonghyun cheating on me" You shed a tear. "Why am I crying." You wiped your tears & began running out the building. 
 
She was leaning against the lockers & he was making out with her. Like this: 
 
You couldn't believe what was happening. You began to cry. "This dude is such an . He didn't even hear me running. He was to focus on swallowing her.. "Why me? Tell me god? Why do I have to suffer? Why is it me who gets all the pain?! Tell me why! "You screamed & looked at the sky & began crying more. You began walking home.. You didn't even bother calling Onew for help.. It wasn't worth it.
 

{began walking home}

 
"Why does he get mad that I kissed onew in the  cheek but yet he is making out with some girl?! Oh I hate love. I don't want to be in it no more!" You said talking to yourself while walking. 

 

*tap your shoulder*

 
"Yah _____? You okay?" A stranger said.
 
"Leave me alone!" You turned around & saw it was onew. "Oh... Onew sorry I was just mad & ... 
 
"It's okay" he gave you a half smile.
 
"Well bye now" you turned around but he grabbed your arm to turn you around & you winced in pain.
 
"You okay?" Onew asked you & you nodded.
 
"Yah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking bye" you moved his arm & turn around. 
 
"No, I'm not hesitating no more" Onew said to himself & grabbed you by the wrist & began pulling you.
 
"Yah! Let go! Stop it!" You yelled & hit his arm.
 
"I'm taking you to my house. I need to deal with this" he said & continued walking. You were gonna argue but you just began walking with him. 
 

{few minutes later}

 
"Finally we are here" you said to yourself exhausted from so much walking. 
 
"Come in" onew said to you.
 
"Wow this place is huge!  You live alone?" You asked & looked around the place.
(House entrance looked a this) (he lived in like a manasion so yeah ><) : 
 
"No, I live with my parents but they are barely here so .. I guess I do live alone. But follow me" he said & grabbed you wrist & took you upstairs to his room.
 
"Why am I here? You don't plan on doing anything bad right?" You had an eyebrow up.
 
"No.. Just sit on my bed. I'll be back."  onew said & left the room. "
 
You looked around his room & smiled. He had a nice yellow  bedroom which was pretty big it has everything even a private bathroom.
Sorta like this; 
 
"Wow " it looked amazing" you said to yourself.
 

*onew comes back with this box*

 
"What's that?" You asked him. But he didn't replied.
 
He sat next to you & told you to take of your school jacket.
 
"Why you want me to take it off?!" You yelled at him.
 
"I'm not gonna do anything but you have a half sleeve shirt right?" He asked you.
 
"Yeah why? I'm not taking it off" you replied.
 
"Why? I won't hurt you or at least try not to. I know you are hurt." He replied to you which made you kinda sad.
 
"Promise not to tell anyone what happened to me arm" you asked him.
 
*smiled at you* "I promise" he said
 
"You took off your jacket & he gasped. 
 
" OMG.. What happened to you?" 
He looked at your arm.
 
"Why is it bad?" You tried to see it" 
 
*he took a picture on his phone & showed you it* 
 
*you teared up a little* 
 
"Who did this?" He asked.
 
You didn't want to tell him the truth so you just lied. "Uh.. I got hurt while walking by the lockers."
 
"Ah.. Okay."  He said but he knew you were lying. " this is gonna hurt a bit ok?" He said as he put Alcohol on you arm.
 
"Ah!" You screamed in pain as he began rubbing the alcohol on you wound spot.
 
" sorry it won't hurt for so long" onew said & he stopped rubbing the alcohol on it. He then put a mini Cushion on it & wrapped it around you arm. Then he gave you a pill. 
 
"Here chew on it. It will kill the pain" you nodded & chewed on it. He put the stuff to the side & looked at your arm.
 
"Will you be okay now?" He asked.
 
"Yeah.. I think so but how you know so much about curing?" You asked.
 
"When I had a baby sitter when I was young she would always teach me about taking care of my health." He replied.
 
"Oh.. Well thank you so much. I really thank you for doing this. It was really sweet of you" you told him & smiled.
 
He smiled back & the two of you made eye contact.. He came closer to your face & your closed you eyes. As soon as he was at the tip of your lip.
 
*ring ring* which made you pull away. 
You ignored it. "Where were we?" He looked at you & was at the tip of your lip and... 
 
*ring ring* it was your mother. You moved away & answer your  phone. 
 
"Hello mom?" You answered.
 
"I need you home! It's late & I worried about you" she screamed through the phone.
 
"I will be there soon! I'm fine umma." You said & you hanged up. You sighed.
 
"Like I said onew thank you for everything. I should get going now... Wanna walk me home please?" You asked him & smiled.
 
"Alright." He smiled & you both exit the house & began walking to your house.
 

{few minutes passed}

 
You were finally at you house. "Thanks for everything again" you said to onew.
"No problem. See you tomorrow!" He smiled & walked away.
 
You entered your house & your mom began screaming at  you. You just nodded & went to your room.
You decided to take a shower & went to bed. You looked at the ceiling & remembered that scene where onew was gonna kiss you. You kept smiling & got so mad that your phone rang. "Ugh! Why you called at that moment umma?! I love you but ugh.. You ruined it! You said in your mind & covered your face with a pillow. "Till tomorrow" you said & went to sleep in a flash.
 
Onew finally came home & decided to take a shower. He entered the shower & began to think of when he was so close to kiss you. "Stupid phone.. You had to ring" he said to himself. After getting washed up he went to bed "till tomorrow" he said to himself & went to sleep...
 
——————————————
So here is chapter 4! 
So this is more of a onew & you moment. If you can't think of onew like that just think it was another girl.
But yeah! Sorry if its not the best! 
I will work super hard!
I don't know how many chapter I will have >.< but enjoy them!
What's gonna happened next morning at school?! 
Subcribe & comment & well wait till
Next chapter!
Bye bye my beautiful viewers.. :) 
BUT! WHAT ABOUT JONGHYUN?! 
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT MORNING?! SUBCRIBE & COMMENT! 
TILL NEXT UPDATE! :)