What is this?

"We Are Bulletproof"

"Umma!" Onew screamed.

You looked at his mom.

"What was that for?!" You yelled.

"BECAUSE OF YOU MY SON IS SERIOUSLY INJURED! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! BECAUSE OF YOU HE HAS BROKEN RIBS & HAS A BLACK EYE! WHAT DO YOU THINK I WAS GONNA LET THIS GO SO ESAY?! WITH NO WORRY! " She yelled at you.

"UMMA! STOP IT" Onew yelled.

"YOU KNOW IT'S THE TRUTH ONEW! YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS HER FAULT THAT SHE CAUSED ALL THIS! WHY WERE YOU TRYING TO PROTECT HER?! SHE HAS ANOTHER BOYFRIEND! LET HER DEAL WITH IT HERSELF! SHE STRONG AND TOUGH ISN'T SHE?!" She yelled at onew.

*tears* I didn't mean anything I'm so sorry!" You yelled.

"Stop saying sorry! Sorry isn't gonna fix anything! He is still gonna be like this!" She yelled at you.

You couldn't take it no more you pushed her and ran away from the room. "___________!!Wait!" Onew yelled. But you kept running. You mother saw you running. She wasn't there. She was with Nurse Mia and she saw you running and crying. "_____!"Your mom screamed but you ingnored her and kept running. You ran all over the hosptial crying. You couldn't take it no more you were done of being blaming for everything. You entered a private bathroom and locked yourself in. Once you  entered you lost it You couldn't stop crying. You were lying on the wall and you fell on the floor and began to cry.

 

{Sorta like this.}

You felt like dying. You didn't want to live no more. Everything begin to kill you. The guilt. The pain. Onew's pain. You couldnt take it no more. You heard some people banging the door because they want you to open the door but you didnt  bother. You wanted to committe sucide. You didn't understand why everybody hated you. But you were done with everything. And the worse pain is that there was no one eles to blame but yourself.

"Open the door!____" You mom yelled.

You ingnored her. and you just looked at yourself in the mirror and thought you were worth nothing. You tried to kill yourself. You saw pills on the sink table. You opened them and took all the pill you can. Your mom kept screaming your name. You felt dizzy until you fell on the floor. Pill were too strong that you passed out. You mom finally  kicked the door opened and saw you on the floor. you were knocked out. Another doctor came in and saw you. Your mother began to cry her eyes out. 

"My baby...My baaby" She said while holding you head. 

"We need to take her to the emergency room now! She passed out. She took the piils. She tried to committe sucide." The doctor explain to your mom while holding the pills you used. 

Your mom was crying her eyes out. She saw the nurses picking you and taking you to the emergencry room. Another nurse tried to calm you mom as she was screaming her eyes out. She couldn't control her self. She ran into onew's room and saw his mother. 

"This is your fault!!!" You mom screamed.

"What is?" Onew mother replied curious.

"Because of you she trying to kill herself! You don't think she was in enough pain! She in the emergency room!" Your mom screamed at her.

"What? _____Is in the emergency room?! What!? I have t get out of here!." Onew yelled and tried to get himself out of the bed but the doctor pushed him back.

"You! Control your mom!" Your mom yelled and left the room.

"DOCTOR PLEASE! I GOT TO SEE HER!! PLEASE LET ME GO!" Onew yelled

"I'm sorry you can't leave you cant walk if you do you can injure yourself more and you can't breathe well." The doctor explain to him and tried to calm onew down.

"I gotta see her!" He yelled.

"Im sorry! You can not leave the room!" The doctor explain. 

Onew just gave up. He tried to calm himself. But his Ribs and lungs bean to hurt. Another doctor soon came in. 

"Onew you  ready for surgery. The surgery will happen in a few moments." The doctor explain.

"Wonderful. I will be returning home if anything you know who to call." Onew mother answered.

"Umma, Go home and don't come back. You caused to much trouble. Because of you ____ is in the emergency room. Don't come back for me at all. You never were there before so don't be there now. Don't bother calling me because I won't answer."

"Onew"...

"You heard me. Don't come at ALL. I can live on my own. I did most of the time. Just leave. " Onew said to his mom angrily.

"Miss may you leave?" One of the doctor said.

"Fine, You'll regret what you said onew." His mother said agnrily and walked away.

Onew took a deep sigh & told the doctors he was ready. The doctors took him to the surgery room and put him to sleep. It was time for surgery.. The surgery took 6 Hours. 

"How is my daughter doing? !" Your mother asked the doctor.

"Your daughter isn't doing ok. The pills she took were pills for people with cancer. She took to much pills. The pillls cause many effect. One of them is a coma... You daughter is in a coma. There is a chance she will awake. It will take some time..." The doctor tried to explain to your mom.

"What?! My daughter...My daughter!" Your mom cried.

"You need to relax. You need some rest. Don't let this stress you to much. I know it's hard but you need to relax...." The doctor said.

"Ok... Maybe i do need some rest...I can't take this.." Your mom replied.

" There is an extra bed. You can sleep next to your daughter.." The doctor said.

"Ok.. but can i see a patient name onew?" Your mother asked.

"Sure he just return to his room after surgery.. you can visit him." Doctor explain.

"ok" Your mom said and walked to onew's room.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" Onew said.

"How are you doing?" Your mom asked him.

"I've been ok. The surgery finally ended and i can finally breathe." Onew explain."I'm sorry for all that happened earlier..I really didn't mean for her to cause all of this." Onew said.

"It's ok.. Mothers are mothers.. but i need to tell you something." Your mom said.

"What is it" Onew questioned.

"My daughter...*begins to tear* My dauhter Is in a coma." 

"What?!

"My daughter locked herself in the bathroom and took some pills with serious side effects .. and noew she is in a coma" Your mom explained.

"I'm so sorry" Onew said and began to tear.

"It's okay,... You need some rest.

"Alright." Onew said.

Your mom left. Onew felt terrible...He didnt think something terrible like this will happen...______ Please wake up...You deserve to live. Onew last words until he fell alseep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok! Sorry if this is a sad chapter.....Stuff happen...

But! Please comment & subcribe! It will mean alot!

But whatwill happen to you?! Subcribe for next update!!

But sorry for any mispelling I'll try to fix them later.

But the story coming to an end! I need like 2 more chapters & I'm done! *^^*

Byee my beautiful vievers till next update!