The pain.

"We Are Bulletproof"

*WARNING!* has some strong word or should I say curse words! So you been warned!*******

SORRY IF YOU SEE LINKS OR CAN'T SEE THE PICTURE! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FIX IT! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

{Next day}

 

*School day*

 
You wake up in the morning. You knew you had a lot of time so you just washed you teeth and face. You looked in the mirror & thought of yesterday and you sighed. "I got to do something... To thank him... I guess" you said to yourself. You got ready and grabbed yogurt from your kitchen & left your house. You began walking but you realize you didn't do your homework since you ditched school. "" you said to yourself. "I guess I got to do the double the homework today" *sighs* you continued walking. You finally entered the school it looked like this:
(Sorry if some of the picture were blurry)
 
 
You walked through the hallways and there wasn't anybody there.. Because most of them were outside but you didn't mind. People starting coming in little by little. You were trying to find onew but you couldn't see him anywhere & it made you quite sad.. You thought he wasn't gonna come because of yesterday. You sighed. But you continued walking through the hallway & you spotted Jonghyun.
 
"_____!" Jonghyun screamed your name. Which made you jump a little.
 
"What is it"? You replied.
 
"What do you mean  what is it? I've been trying to call you & you didn't pick up.. I got worried for you" Jonghyun said.
 
"Well next time I'll try to pick up my phone and if I don't... Then I don't." You replied with a serious tone.
 
"Yah, what's wrong with you?" He asked you & put one eyebrow up.
 
"Nothing is wrong with me". You said.
 
"Alright then. *leans in for a kiss & you move back* 
 
"There is something wrong with you if you don't wanna accept my kisses" Jonghyun asked.
 
"Sorry, but have you seen onew? I wanna talk to him." You asked
 
"Why you wanna talk to Hi-.. You cut him off.
 
"Onew! You screamed across the Hall which made him look at you confused. You ran over to him & you just looked at you.
 
"This girl just ignore my kiss? Aish, what does she want with onew anyways?!" Jonghyun thought to himself, he kept looking at you two.
 
You smiled brightly at onew..
 
"Why are you smiling at me?" Onew asked you curiously.
 

*kisses his cheek* 

He had his eyes wide opened when you did that and Jonghyun got jealous and furious that you did that.
 
"Wha-what was that for?" He said while touching his cheek.
 
*smiled* "It was my way of saying thank you... For yesterday. I couldn't do it yesterday because... I was shy but now I got the courage" you said.
 
"Thanks but you didn't have to do that... I'm fine with a thanks you." He said and his voice cracked up a little.
 
You giggled. "It's fine don't worry" you smiled at him & he smiled back.
You felt something in your stomach. "What is this?" You said in your mind... "Why am I getting the feelings of butterflies in my stomach.. He just smiled at me... But gosh he has an amazing smile. He so cute I can't stand his smile its killing me" you said that in your mind.
 
"A-em" Jonghyun cleared his throat and looked at the both of you. 
 
"Ugh. You killed it Jonghyun" you said to yourself.
 
"Ah, I can explain Jonghyun..." Onew put his head down while saying that.
 
"There no need for you to explain. I don't want to talk to you... I don't like you right now but I'll ask my girlfriend what's going on.. Thank you" Jonghyun said clearly & grabbed your hand and pulled you but you pulled back.
 
"No, I want to be with onew.. I don't want to go with you" you said & took his hand of yours. 
 

*onew & Jonghyun had their eyes wide opened*

 
"Uh? _____ why you want to b--.. He got cut off of Jonghyun.
 
"I said let's go!" Jonghyun yelled & pulled you by the wrist & you couldn't push back... He was to strong. Onew wanted to do something but he hesitated to much & you were already at the end of the hall. He sighed. "Sorry ____ you're not mine..." He said and began walking away.  
 
"Ah! Let go of me! I don't want to be with you!" You yelled at him.
 

{went in the janitors closet & looks the door} 

 
"Why am I here! Open the door! You yelled at Jonghyun but he pushed you against the wall. "Ow" you whispered.
 
"You know what I hate? Having a ing girlfriend kissing another Dude" he yelled and hit his hand on the wall which made you up. 
 
"Why do you care! You never have time to be with me! Onew was there for you and you weren't." You yelled and tried to run away but he pushed you back harder. Which made you tear a little. He grabbed your upper arm to stop you from trying to get away. 
 
"Ah! Jonghyun you grabbing me to hard! It hurts stop it!" You yelled at him and tried to have him let go.
 
"Why should I let go? You deserve this after begin a and kiss some other dude!" He yelled and squeeze your arm harder.
 
"Ah! Stop it! Please!" You began crying because it began to hurt. "Stop it! Your hurting me" you yelled in pain.
 
"Next time... Don't think about being with another guy. Especially my friend." Jonghyun said. "Mention this to anyone & you will get it" he said to you angrily. And he left you there.. 
You fell  on the floor & began crying.. "Since when he became violent? You tried to touch your arm but it cause you to cry more because it hurt like hell.
You stopped crying & you got up & left the janitors room.. 
 

{Classroom time}

 
You sat at the end seat of the classroom from the right. It looked like this:
 
 
You sat at the last seat in the back.
The Bell rang so you just sat there. Alone since your partner or classmate was not coming today. The teacher began writing notes on the board so you tried to write but when you did your arm began to hurt again. You winced in pain but tried your best. Onew sat in the second row on the 4 seat. He turned around to look at you & he saw you rub your arm. He was curious of what happened. 
 
"Don't tell me Jonghyun hurt you" he whispered to himself. And he turned back around to write the notes down.
 

{3 Hours have passed}

 
"Finally you said to yourself! Last class for the day!" You said in your mind.
 

*Ring ring*

 
"School bell FINALLY!" You said to yourself  you got up and carefully put the books in your book bag. Everyone was gone in a flash. 
So you tried to carry your bag but your arm became to hurt again. You sighed and continued walking. The hall way was empty.. Like empty! THE hallway looked like this:
 
You couldn't hear anything but you began walking down the hall when you turned to the left to head to the end of the hall you couldn't believe what you saw... 
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating! I had a emergency so I had to do something :(
but yeah! I don't know why I made Jonghyun abusive but oh well xD but hope you enjoy!
But OMG! 21subbies?! 
Stab me with a cheeseburger!
Thanks you so much for subscribing! It means a lot! Please subcribe & comment on what you think so far! 
Till next update! 
What did you see? What's gonna happened. What about your injury?!4
Stay tune for the next update! Bye my beautiful viewers! & sorry for any misspelling or you can't understand :(
I'll try to fix it later! Bye!
LIKE I SAID SORRY IF YOU COULD'NT SEE THE PICTURES :(