I'm sorry

"We Are Bulletproof"

 

{Next day}
 

*School day*

 
You woke up early again so you decided to wash up your body you remembered you had the bruise on your arm so you were careful. After that you washed your face & teeth.  After that you put on your bandaged &  changed into your uniform  & headed out. Your mom was sleeping.. Like always.. She was a busy person so.. She rarely had anytime to sleep. But when she did. She was knocked out. You began walking on your way to school & you couldn't help it but think of the kiss you were gonna have with onew.. It kinda bothered you that you didn't get your kiss yet you thought of Jonghyun... He's your boyfriend.. So it made you feel guilty that you were gonna kiss another dude.. But yet he was kissing another girl so it made you mad & regret nothing. You finally made it to school.
 
You see Jonghyun. 
 
"Hey baby" Jonghyun Said.
 
"Don't call me baby" you replied angrily & kept walking.
 
"Why so mad? What's wrong" he asked you.
 
"You wanna know what's wrong?!" You yelled having everyone looking at you. 
 
"Calm your voice" Jonghyun whispered.
 
"No.. I won't calm my voice you get mad at me when I kiss a dude on the cheek yet you were making out with some other girl after school! You think I'm a stupid thinking I won't know about it?! You abuse me & cheated on me & you think I wouldn't know about your little game?!" You yelled at him having everyone gossiping about what just happened. Onew was there hearing everything.
 
"... She found out.." Onew whispered to himself.
 
"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" Jonghyun pushed you. 
 
"Don't you dare touch me like that! You & me are nothing. Nothing! You heard! so stop caring about what I do! Why did you care when I kiss onew in the cheek? Huh?! Tell me why did you care you had a girlfriend behind my back! You stupid little wannabe. Enjoy your love life! Because I'm ending our story here" you yelled at him & walked away. But he grabbed your wrist & pushed you back to the wall. He had all eyes on him. You winced in pain but kicked him & began to ran
 
"Ah! You little ! I'll get you!" He yelled & you began running. Before you headed out the school entrance your hand got pulled & your mouth was covered by some hands. You entered the janitors room. He the lights & you saw onew
 
"What is it?" You yelled.
 
"Shhh, calm down I just wanna know what happened" onew tried to calm you down but you wouldn't let him
 
"Don't try to calm me down! I bet you knew all of this! You knew he was cheating on me did you?! You knew it?! Huh why couldn't you just tell me! 
 
"I didn't.. I didn't know what to say" he replied while rubbing his head.
 
"You didn't ?! You know what! I actually started to like you! I actually started to develop feelings for you! But you.. You're just like the rest! You are just like any other guy! I regret ever catching feelings for you! I regret it! And the kiss scene? It never happened. Don't bother calling me or anything. I'm done with you." You began to shed tears so you walk away. 
 
"Wait! He pushed you back. "Fine I was wrong that I didn't tell you but I didn't know what to say! I didn't want you to get hurt but I guess this was more painful. I was really stupid but if you don't wanna call me Or anything fine! But Jonghyun will not let this go easily. I'm just warning you" he told you.
 
"I don't need your warning" you replied & pushed him aside & began to run home.
 
"Hey __-... "Leave me alone!" You screamed at key while he didn't finished his sentence.
 
You hated it. You hated everything you just wanted to die. You just wish this never happened you hated the fact Jonghyun cheated on you & you hated the fact onew knew about it but never told you. You began running home. You didn't care if you missed school again. You stopped running. ".. I can't go home my mom will still be there ugh.. I guess I'll just walk around Hongdae.  You began to go to stores like Forever 21 H&M Victoria secret & Guess. You began to take you mind off everything after going to store to store checking the outfits. But It sorta bothered you that couples were all around the corners.. So You tried to Ignore them but you found an arce area so you decided to play. They had call of Duty so you decided to play that. 
 
"Die! Die! Haha! There you go stupid North Korean! I wish you were Jonghyun & onew! Oh I'll shot the everything out of you! Die die die die!!!" You yelled having everyone look at you weird. You been there for more than 4 hours. School already finish but you didn't notice but you spent more than $50 over tickets to play games you sighed & decided to walk home. It was getting pretty late & the mall was far but you had to walk home. 
 
After a while you were almost home but you heard noises in your house so you thought it was your mom you entered your house & saw a big mess & you walked up the stairs & you saw 3 men in black suits you gasped & hope they didn't hear you. You began to walk back down the stairs & tried to find some where to hide but you headed to the kitchen.. Once you headed to the kitchen you bumped someone.. It was .. Another black suited guy. You gasped & you tried to run away but he pushed you back & you landed on the wall. "Ah" you winced in pain. " I got her !" The black suited man said & 3 others came down. "Who are you guys..?" You said worried. "Don't worry. You will be dead soon" one of the black suit men said & smirked at you. You tried to escape but they were too strong. One of them pulled you hair, other one kicked you, & other just began punching you. You began to scream in pain but one chocked you making it hard for you to breathe. "Pl--please -let.. Go." You said pieces  by  Pieces because you couldn't breathe.
 
"YAH! LET GO OF HER!!!" You heard a man Scream and attacked one of  the dude but all the others men began to beat him up. They began beating up onew.. Onew was running as soon as he got out of school to find you because he knew you were gonna get hurt. 
 

{Flashback} 

 
"Tell that girl to be careful. She doesn't know what she got into. She can be dead. Possibly." Jonghyun told onew in class with a smirk. 
 
Onew just had his eyes wide opened. He was speechless he didn't know what to say. 
 

"Warn her. She might need it" Jonghyun said & left the classroom.

 

{End of flashback} 

 
"Yah! Let go of him!" You screamed & jumped on top of one of the dudes & began to bite his shoulder with all your might. Then you began slapping his cheeks so hard it soon became red. 
 
"Stupid little girl!" He screamed and ran backwards so he can push you to the wall.
 
"Ahh!" You screamed as you were pushed to the wall. You fell on the floor so you got up not matter how much it hurts & got a glass bottle & hit the dudes head which you were expecting him to fall.. But he didn't. 
"" you said to yourself. "This people are strong. He was gonna attack you but.. "YAH! Lets go mother on her way up the stairs !" One of the black men suit said & all of them began to ran. Your mother saw them. "What are you guys doing here?!" She yelled but they didn't listened to her. "OMG MY DAUGHTER!" She panicked & ran up the stairs. 
 
You went over to onew who was knocked out on the floor. You began to cry. "Onew.. I'm so sorry.. Are you okay? I'm so sorry" you began to cry a lot & hugged him. 
 
"Yah! What's going in in here?!" Your mother asked & saw a dude on the floor & you crying. 
"Let's take him to the hospital." ...
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter ><
So here it is! 
Chapter 5!!
OMG so sorry for waiting a long time >< I was really busy!
But yeah! Enjoy this. 
OMG onew got hurt & Jonghyun got his revenge !
How will you get yours?!
Please comment on what you think & subcribe for amazing updates & new stories!
Well till next update! Bye my beautiful viewers! Sorry for any misspelling I'll fix them later.
I feel like i should end it in one chapter but at the same time i dont.... what do you think?
AND 30 SUBBIES OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBCRIBING! IT MEANS SO MUCH!!! :*