Happy Ending?

"We Are Bulletproof"

 

Onew and your mother made it to the hospital. Onew carried Jonghyun in and a doctor went to take him away. 
 
"Onew check on ____ please. I'll deal with Jonghyun." You're mom said.
 
"Alright then" Onew said with a half smile and walked away to your room.
He began to walk to your room. You were awake and didn't see nobody in your room so you slightly got up and you felt dizzy for a second. You were began to walk your way to the door. When you did that's when onew opened the door and you lost control of yourself and was gonna slip but he catch you. Sorta like this;
 
 
Onew has his eyes wide opened. "_____You're awake." Onew said.
 
"I see that" you tried to say without making eye contact with him. "Why am I here?" You asked.
 
"It's been 3 Months since you have been in your coma... You took pills trying to kill yourself" He replied.
 
"Why would I wanna kill myself?" You asked.
 
"You really don't remember anything. But you have to go back to the bed so I can tell the doctor you are awake." Onew said.
 
"Bu-...." 
 
"But what?" He asked.
 
"I have the hospital gown and I have no protection under...." You said keeping you head down.
 
"Oh...right.. Well I'll keep my eyes close and you just tell me the way to the bed. I promise I won't look" He said and shut his eyes.
 
"Alright. Straight We are almost there" You said has onew was walking you to the bed. "We're here" You said has onew put you down gently. 
 
"Can I open my eyes now?" Onew asked.
 
"Yeah now you can" You said and onew opened his eyes.
 
"So.. When did you wake up?" He asked.
 
"About a hour ago... But I had a vision. "You said.
 
"What was the vision?" Onew asked
 
"I don't remember... I saw a women yelling at someone.. Like a guy I guess I really don't remember." You said confused.
 
Onew had his eyes wide open. "Why don't you stay here I'll bring your mother." He said.
 
"Mom?! Where is she?!" You said.
 
"She went to visit someone.." Onew replied.
 
"Who she went to visit beside me?!" You yelled.
 
"Jonghyun..." Onew whispered.
 
"Wh-..what?" Why is she visiting him?! Why is he here?!" You yelled and began to get up.
 
"No! Don't get up.. He passed out... Because something happened with your mom and his so they are dealing with it... Please stay here" onew said and left.
 
"Ugh, the is my mom visiting Jonghyun?! Onew, thinking I'll just sit here. Yeah, ok" you said to yourself and got up and walked to find your mom. You were gonna walk out will you remembered. "Wait! I have no under covers I can't go like this" you said and look around for clothes and you did. It wasn't to big nor to small. It actually fit you well but the sweater was kinda big. It looked like this ;
 
"Ew, this sweater ugly who would wear this?" You said to yourself as you looked at the while it has some holes in it. "Whatever" you said and left.
 
You walked out you looked around making sure no one saw you and you began walking you look at the sides and saw other people in bed just sitting or receiving shots but you kept walking. At the end of the hall there was an office center there you saw onew and your mom. You panicked and ran making sure they didn't see you, which they didn't. You kept walking and you look to your left and you see a dude sitting on a chair he looked familiar you looked closely  "OMG, Jonghyun" you whispered angrily and came in the room. Jonghyun looked at up at you with puppy eyes.
 
"Oh, hi _____" he said
 
"Don't say hi you stupid !" You yelled and slapped him.
 
"Yah,yah,yah! Don't come to me and slap me! At least I said hi!" Jonghyun yelled back at you. "Just leave, I didn't want to be here and I didn't want your mom help. Just leave" he said as calmly. 
 
"Why is my mom helping you?! Because of you I got into to this!" You yelled.
 
"Can you stop yelling at me, I know I put you in this whole mess... I'm sorry" Jonghyun said.
 
"Oh you are a -.... What?  Did you just say sorry? What's wrong with you.? You asked.
 
"A lot is wrong with me.,.. That's why I'm here. I passed out and I just woke up, I decided not to be rude and just accept the fact your mom is helping me" He said smiling.
 
"My mom helping you... I understand that but why shouldn't she be mad at you because you caused all of this?" You said and walked around.
 
"Well there's a lot you don't know about me sadly... A lot has been going on.. You don't know about?" He said and sighed. 
 
"There is probably a lot you say? Explain it to me.. Why are you so abusive? Why did you abuse me & cheated on me? What was all of this for?" You had a reason why you did this. Explain it." You questioned and took a seat and looked at him.
 
*sigh* "I've turn into my father.. When I was little my father use to always abuse me, and call me stuff. My mother left when I was little I was alone. At school kids use to call me names and I got really mad to the point that I would like bully them I would be so abusive to them. As I got older I would search for my mom. When I saw her she told me that she didn't know me and if she did she would act like she didn't so from there I haven't seen her. 
 
"Wa-wait, so you had a family that abuse you and left you.. What does that have to do with anything about abusing me or someone else?" You questioned.
 
"I'm getting there. Wait ." Jonghyun replied.
 
"Oh damn, sorry continue" you said.
 
"Anyways, I always wanted to find out why my mother left my father it had to be a reason why she left him, so one day my mom got drunk and I saw her walking it was kinda late, I was on my way walking home until I recognized her. I asked her, what are you doing. She thought I was a stranger so she told me to leave her alone. I said that I wasn't I was her son. She looked at me and continued walking she was really drunk. So from there I remember a rumor that when you were drunk you would tell the truth. So I asked her "Why did you leave my father and your son?"
 She replied "I left my son with his father because my son reminded me of him, I didn't want to see his face. The man abusive me everyday all the time for no reason, he was also cheating on me with some other women he already had a child with the women so I just left. I didn't bother looking back or regretting anything." That all I remember and I began crying. 
 
"Oh... Jonghyun.. I-..I'm so sorry I didn't know anything about this" you said sadly.
 
"It's ok onew & key knew about it. Have I never told them about the mom & cheated part." He replied.
 
" that's why you abuse me, you are like your father." You replied.
 
"I don't want to be! It just happens I guess" he sighed.
 
"I know you didn't mean to... You just have to control yourself" You replied.
 
"That's why I'm TRUELY  TRUELY sorry for all this I really didn't mean to hurt you really. I regret everything I've done to you." He replied.
 
"It's ok, I understand what you been going through... I forgive you" You smiled and got up to hug him.
 
He hugged you back and smiled. A door opened. You had your eyes wide opened.
 
"What are you two doing here? I mean you didn't kill each other...thanks god but what's going on" You're mom asked.
 
"Oh.. Well we talked everything out.. Everything is ok I guess" you said and looked at her and onew.
 
"Hmm," your mom said.
 
"I confess everything to her and I said I was TRUELY sorry and she forgive me and she hug me." Jonghyun said.
 
"Oh, ok but you still need to take therapy" your mom said.
 
"I understand and I will take it as long as I will need it." He replied. "And onew"
 
"What?" Onew said and his eyes got wide. 
 
"I'm sorry" 
 
"For what"
 
"That I took the girl you fell in love with.. You liked her since freshman year.. I was a terrible friend of taking her. I was stupid and I was a bad friend. I know how much you love her and care for her.. I'm sorry for taking her." Jonghyun said. "Brohug?" He said.
 
Onew smiled and hug Jonghyun. "I forgive you" 
 
"Hey hey hey! " You yelled.
 
"What?" Onew said and let go of the hug.
 
You  got  close to him and kiss him. "Thank you for being there for me and caring for me" You smiled.
 
"Ohhhhhhh~~~~~" Jonghyun and your mother said which made you all laugh. 
 
"Now since everything is ok.. Should be go back to normal?" Your mom said.
 
"Yeah I'm pretty sure we can get to a new start" you said and smile. 
 
You guys spent the rest of the day at home. You finally were able to go home which made you happy. Everyone came home.  Your mom made a delicious dinner & watch movies. All four of you had an amazing night. Your mom saw you all happy Jonghyun was taking therapy everyday for 3 hours and onew well... He was a trainee for SM Ent.  Everything turn out to be pretty awesome. ....
 

{3 Months Later} 

 
"Onew!!" You screamed and jumped on his back.
 
"Ah, you heavy!" He smiled and you kissed his cheek.
 
"Where's Jonghyun and key?" You asked.
 
"I'm right here Pabo!" Key said and Jonghyun was next to him.
 
"I'm not a Pabo!" You said and took your tongue out.
 
"I know you aren't baby girl" Key said and wink at you.
 
"Yah! My baby not yours!" Onew yelled which made everyone laugh.
 
"Before we walk into the school as seniors lets take out first photo together" Jonghyun said and he took out his phone.
 
"Alright then" you said
 
"1,2,3 and *click*" 
 
That was the best memory ever. Everything was amazing. Everything was the start of something new.. You were in a relationship with onew for 3 months already, Jonghyun had a new girlfriend who he loved a lot and took good care of her.. The therapy really worked for him. And key.. Lets just say He is a diva & a fashion designer.. Well lets say he working on it but will be successful ^^ And me.. I'm me xD nothing really much changed about me, but the new life that I have. I'm lucky to have these amazing people in my life I really am.. 
 
*dingdong dingdong*
 
The end *closes journal and puts it in a special box & Runs to your friend who are outside. 
 
"Are you ready?" Onew said while key & Jognhyun were behind him.
 
"Yeah, I'm ready you said and closed the door behind..
 
"Onew what's our friendship?" You asked
 
"bulletproof" he answered.
 
"I like that..We are bulletproof" You said and smiled 
____________________________________________________
OKAY! I am finally done with this story!! 
I am super happy!! I'm so glad a lot of people loved it!!
Of course sorry for the crappy ending :/ I found it ok in some type if way.
But!! OMG 40 subbies?!?! OMG!  
Thank you all for subcribing!!
But I hope you liked the last chapter! Like I said may be crappy sorry...
But everything turn out to be great in the end!!
Thank god!
But I can now mark the story as complete :}
Byeee subbies will next story! *^^*
!!!!!! THIS IS LIKE THE WORST ENDING IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!! 
I SO TERRIBLE WITH ENDING :"(
BUT SUBCRIBE & BECOME MY MONKIESSS TODAY :3
FROM NOW I WOULD CALL MY SUBBIES MONKIESS... BECAUSE THEY SO CUTE ><