Want to know the truth.

"We Are Bulletproof"

 

{School Day}

 
"Jonghyun oppa!" You screamed and ran to him.
 
"Hey babe" *kisses you*
 
"What are you up to babe?" You asked.
 
"Uh, nothing for you to know" *smiles* I'll talk to you later I gotta go" He kissed your check & left. 
*turns around & walks* "Try not to miss me so much babe" *winks at you*
 
*blushes* Okay. Bye baby! Love you!"
 
"Okay, bye baby! love you!" Key imitated you.
 
"Yah! Pabo! He's mine" You said and stood your tongue out.
 
*laughs* "yah, don't think I won't get my revenge!" Key Responded and poked your head.
 
"Ah! That hurt!" You yelled and slapped his arm.
 
"Oh really compare to what Jonghyun did to you?" Looks at you and smirks.
 
"OMG! Shut up!" *blushes* "yah! This is your fault! I'm red now!" You yelled at him playfully.
 
*laughs aloud and everyone has their eyes on him* "Yah! You never seen someone laugh before?! Turn around No one is talking to you!" Key said with attitude.
 
"Don't be mean key." You whispered.
 
"I'm not being mean I'm being honest. They look at you like if they never saw someone laugh before. And if you have a problem with my honesty then talk to the hand!" Key said Giving you attitude.
 
"Excuse me?!" You replied with attitude.
 
"You are excused!" Key talked back & rolled his eyes.
 
"I swear I will kick your- ..." You didn't finished the sentence because key got a text.
 
It was from Jonghyun.
 

Jonghyun: Hey, key I need you to come ASAP. Don't mention this to anybody. It's a surprise.. I guess but anyways Don't get caught and you know where to meet me."

 
"Who was that?" You asked as you looked at his phone.
 
"Uh, what? The text? Nothing! 
 
"But I saw-"
 
"Bye ____ talk to you later" *began walking away*
 
*groans*  "Ugh! But I haven't finished asking you my .. Ugh forget it!" You yelled annoyed. 
 
"What on earth are they hiding! I gotta find out. How will I? Who can I ask... How about Onew? Nah... Maybe I should! He can't lie to me.. He will feel guilty.. ONEW I AM GONNA FIND YOU!" You shouted having everyone looks at you in the hall.
 
"What?! Never seen a girl think by herself?! Ugh, you guys are ridiculous!!" You said and began walking away.
 

You began running down the halls up the stairs down the stairs in the bathroom.. But you couldn't find him no where.

 
"Ugh Onew where on earth can you be?!" You whispered to yourself. 
 

You began walking again. And down the hall you saw someone with a box.. Of chicken wings? 

 
"ONEW?! ONEW IS THAT YOU." You began running to the person.
 
" , she found me!" I began running away from her.
 
"Wait! Onew don't leave. Please! I need your help! Please." You yelled hoping it will stop him"
 

* he continued running* 

 

*you stopped running.*

 
"Onew, please" *sighs and you stop running*
 
"Ugh this girl. Why do I always feel so guilty! Why am I like this?!" *sighs* "I guess I should just go over there" *stops running and turns around to face you at the end of the hall"
 
"Onew? Can I talk to you... Please?" You asked as you began walking to him.
 
"I don't think right now is a good time." Onew replied.
 
"Don't try to walk away! I just wanna ask something!" You yelled as you continue to walk close to him.
 
"I don't know where Jonghyun is! And if I did I can't tell you. I'm sorry. I have to go." He replied & turn around and began walking away.
 
"Wait please!" You ran to him & you caught him.
 
"What's ___?" He replied.
 
"Please tell me what going on. I'm worried. Why is he always leaving"
You wined
.
" I just said it. *sigh* I can't tell you. I'm sorry. I have to keep it quiet." He replied & look at your eyes.
 
"Wae?! Tell me why?!" You were trying to hold your tears.
 
"Benane." Onew replied with guilt.
 
"Fine! I hate you! Don't ever try to talk to me! I thought we were friends! I guess not!" You screamed at him and began running away.
 
"Wait! ______!!" Onew yelled"
 
"Leave me alone!" You yelled across the hall.
 
"Ugh, Jonghyun. The stuff you put me into" he sighed & began to walk.
 

Onew was your best friend. He never kept anything from you. You guys have been friends since little. Now your in high school. He the one that introduced Jonghyun to you. You felt so happy that Onew tried to pick a blind date for you. You found it so cute. But now since he didn't tell you what's happening.. It kinda hurt you.. A lot sadly.. You just didn't want to express it. But onew knew you were in pain. 

 

"You walk in the girls bathroom & lock your self in*

 
"I hate this." You began to tear.
 
"Why! What's going on?! Why doesn't anybody want to tell me! What are they hiding! My best friend or whatever he is now doesn't want to tell me . That's hurts! Onew you will pay." You said to yourself angrily. 
 
"Ugh, I'm not staying here. I'm ditching school." You unlock the door and began running to the exit of the school.
 
You finally left. You didn't care if you left your books in your locker. You had your phone so you were ok. *you kept running*
 

[A few minutes later]

 

*BEEP BEEP* School bell time for class.

 
*sigh* did she leave ugh I'm so stupid. Onew said to himself.
 

*jonghyun walks to class late*

 
"Hello morning teacher sorry I came late. *bows*
 
"Make sure this doesn't happened again. Have a seat." Teacher responded.
 
"Thanks you *bows & sits next to onew.*
 
"Yah, where's ____?" Jonghyun asked.
 
*sighs* "I think she left home. She Probably ditched school" he replied.
 
"Why would she do that? She never likes missing school." He said.
 
"Because... *sigh* she was so worried about what's going on. She found me & I told her I couldn't tell her & she left from there.. Because of you I made myself feel guilty" Onew responded
 
"I'm sorry I got to fix this." I got to make an excuse." He said.
 
"So your gonna lie? To her. I'm not gonna get in your love life but good luck" Onew replied. 
 
"Take my cover I'm leaving" Jonghyun said as he walked at the back door & made his way out of the school...
 
*sigh* "you just don't get it Jonghyun do you?" Onew whispered to himself...
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
So I hope you like chapter one so far!
I know may be stupid but I'll promise to will get better!
Till next update!!
Wonder what happens next!
Please subcribe & comment on what you think :) bye my beautiful viewers..