Unknown fate : Part 1

The Unlove Potion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Gray Italic is memory, Italic is thought/self talk

Jiyong’s POV
 

Suddenly my head was hit by a loud buzz. It hurted so much that my ears rang and my vision dimmed. What had happened?  What exactly had happened to me?

“Seungri-ah.. I love you so much.. Please be my boyfriend.”

“Baby… You are the only person that I took to this restaurant.”

“Seungri, please believe in me. I only need you. I can’t live without you.”

Then the image of that horrible night came to me.

"Seungri-ah… I’m afraid to go to sleep. Please don’t forget about me when you wake up."

“Baby.. Please never give up on us.”

All of the memories came rushing to me like a bullet. My legs could no longer sustain the weight of my body. I felt weak, my world was spinning. I saw Seungri’s face everywhere. The time I was confessing to him. To our first date. To our multiple fights and love making. Then I saw he cried. The night we drank that potion. I saw his sad face when I asked him to call me hyung, his bewildered face when he asked me if I was joking to him. I remembered everything.

“No… No. No. No.”

I was in shock.

‘I forgot! How could I forget?’

“Oh no.. no.. Seungri. Baby. I am so sorry.. What did I do? Oh my god!”

I ran. I didn’t hear what Taeyang said or whoever said anything to me anymore. My heart pounded so hard that it felt my ribs would break and my head hurt so much.

I knew where to find my baby.

“Please wait for me baby.”

 

Seungri’s POV
 

I looked at the potion in my hand.

‘This thing will help me end my misery?’

It felt so funny, like fate was playing with me. Everything started when we drank this kind of potion. I still remembered that hateful yellow potion. And now I wanted to end it with this blue potion? God really loved to play with me.

‘Jiyongie… My Jiyongie...’

That name, would I call him like that again? How would my life be after I took this? Would I be happier? Would I, finally move on - just like he did?

I felt my tears dropping. And my heart broke to million of pieces again. This was so hard. I’m not sure of what should I do.

If I drink this, I too will forget him, and we will have a normal life. We will be happy. And maybe, someday, would we find back our love? Would we fall in love again?

Could all my wishes come true?

But if I didn’t, would I be able to stay calm and wait for him? Even when he had already moved on? Would I still continue to live on even if I was dying inside?

Was this not insane?

‘What should I really do? Is it worth it?’

 

Jiyong’s POV
 

Here I was at the carnival and in front of the fortune teller’s canopy. I was surprised with myself when I remembered exactly where this place was. Maybe my heart led me to where my Seungri was.

When I ran inside, I was immediately disappointed. This place was empty except for a lady who looked surprise at my sudden appearance. I didn’t know her but she was not the same lady as before.

“I am sorry… Where is the lady who runs this place?”

“I am the one who runs this place.”

“No.. No you are not. You are not her. But she was here, if I remember correctly.” I was panicking. I was sured this was the right place, everything was the same, except for the lady.

“Good gracious. Are you Jiyong? Are you Seungri’s Jiyongie?” She said as if she heard of me.

“Yes.. I am.” I answered her even though I was confused by the way she addressed me. “Do you know where is Seungri then?” I asked again, trying to get hold on myself more.

“He was here but he isn’t now. You should go and find him, you know where he is, you just need to calm down.”

I couldn't understand her, how could I know where Seungri was? This was where I thought Seungri would be. But I was also curious. Who was this lady? She talked as if she knew Seungri.

“Excuse me, but who are you?”

“I am Seungri’s friend and the lady you met before was my cousin. On behalf of her, I would like to apologize.”

Suddenly, I became angry. How could a simple apologize could resolve all of this? And where was that witch that caused all of this?

“Apologize? Do you not know what she made me become? She made me forget our love! She made me hurt my Seungri! She made me a bad person! Where is she?” I yelled at her as I was fuming.

“Jiyong-ah.. Please calm down. I know you are hurt, both of you are hurt. But now look at you, you remember again and I am really glad. You just proved to us the miracle of love. But Jiyong, please, before it is too late, go look for Seungri now.”

A sense of panic hitted me.

“What do you mean before it is too late? What had happened?”

------

One hour ago

“What are you doing this time Cara? You gave him another potion? For him to forget?” she couldn't believe what her cousin had done this time. They shouldn't get involved in the first place.

“You know that was the right thing to do Leeya, that kid was thinking of suicide. How could I just let that happen?” Cara tried to explain her action.

“We don’t know that for sure, and why did you not think before starting all of this?”

“You don’t und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter