It is real

The Unlove Potion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri spilled it. He told the members everything. He started from how he had requested Jiyong to go to the carnival with him and how he finally caved in to him. Then the meetings of the fortune teller at the carnival, the fights, the potions; and finally, the memories. How only Jiyong had forgotten everything about them; while Seungri, almost like a fool, remembered everything. And since then, his life was turned upside down, trapping him in a nightmare, one he desperately wanted to wake up from.

‘This is a nightmare where there's no escape, because it is neither dusk nor a dream.’

“Hyung… There is no more ‘us’...Theres only me and my memories; and then, Jiyong, the hyung that does not look at me the way he used to look at me.. He is no longer my Jiyongie.”

After saying that, Seungri couldn't hold back his tears anymore. For him to say it out loud was admitting: the truth, the reality; and it was too cruel. But he couldn’t allow himself to freak out again. Not in front of the members.

“He is.. no longer.. mine.. Or.. Was he ever? I’m really confused now.”

His logic began to question everything. Did he sound crazy just now? Would his hyungs -in  front of him, believe him? Maybe he was being irrational and everything he thought happened was not real. And now, his hyungs could confirm his suspicions. How scary was the truth?

The members sat there silently while listening to their maknae spoke. However, the entire time, their minds were whirling with confusion. What Seungri had been saying sounded like a story from the Twilight Zone series. A cruel tale of punishment for lovers. No logical mind could simply believe in the existence of a potion that after drunk it could select and magically erased a portion of a certain person’s memories, since Seungri had preserved his despite having taken the potion like Jiyong.

But how absurd the story was, the tears and the emotions Seungri had was too prodigious and real to be fabricated. This sad and confused Seungri was unusual. Knowing Seungri, there was no way he could be making this up just to trick them. Hell, it was not even funny as a prank. Unless, their maknae had completely lost his sanity and crumble under the pressure of being an idol. Which is the last thing to ever happen to their strong and optimistic maknae. There could be only one conclusion: Seungri was telling the truth.

Taeyang, Top and Daesung shared the empathy with Seungri that they carefully held the broken Seungri to show support and sympathy.

"Seungri-ah, this maybe sound crazy to you too. But we believe you. All of your experiences, we believe it. Jiyong and you are real, don’t doubt yourself. We all know and acknowledge it; and we still are."

Seungri looked up and stopped crying. So, everything was real.

However, he was glad of the comfortable feeling that he was not alone and it warmed his heart. It was really hard for him to be the only one that remembered everything. He cannot be anymore than thankful.

Most important, he had confirmed one thing. Jiyongie was not his now, but he was his Jiyongie not so long ago.

"So, Jiyong only forgot that you guys are in relationship, right?"

Seungri nodded helplessly.

"Did you forget of one important thing Ri? We, we are still the same and the magical potion didn’t go beyond you and him. We remember everything about you and Jiyong. We can just simply go and talk to Jiyong about this.” Taeyang suggested.

“No.. Hyung No! You can’t! Swear to me that you guys won’t do that!” Seungri said urgently.

“Seungri… I don’t get it.. Why? You don’t need to suffer all of this alone. We can help you.” Seungri’s refusal had bewildered them, they didn’t understand why Seungri wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter