Please say you are joking...

The Unlove Potion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri’s POV

 

I woke up with an anxious feeling. Why was I feeling this way? There was something that I had to remember. What was it? What had happened? Yes. Jiyong. My lips curved naturally. My dear Jiyongie. My love Jiyongie. Thank god last night was just a bad dream. Something that shouldn’t be remembered. Yes. Today was a good day. A day that should be celebrated. I didn’t lose my love. I didn’t forget my love. I was still Seungri that loved Kwon Jiyong dearly. If I were given a choice, I would never ever gone to that travelling carnival anymore. I would never set foot near that fortune lady’s canopy ever again. Oh wait. I did have a choice. Never again would I let last night’s event be repeated. A night of anguish and sadness was all because of one stupid lady that led to that one stupid argument. She was clearly a fraud. I should had listened to Jiyong from the beginning.

I looked at the clock beside the bed. It showed 11 a.m. I still remembered that I never heard Jiyong came back from last night. I had waited until midnight. Until sleep welcomed me. My hardworking Jiyong must had slept in the studio last night again. Tsk.. Jiyong was always like that. He didn’t listen to me again. I told him that he should get more sleep.

Now, was the time for me to get up and take a shower. Then I should prepare myself to meet my Jiyongie. We would have a big laugh about yesterday. But of course I needed to prepare kimbap for him first. He always forget his meals when he was working. And what a good boyfriend was for? Of course, to make sure that he was always grateful of me. He must felt lucky to have me as his boyfriend. Making him kimbap was a ‘big’ thing for me. I couldn’t help but felt giddy to my own genius self.

Oh. What else was a good boyfriend had to do? Of course, to book a restaurant for our dinner. Today was special. Today was our anniversary of meeting each other. Yes, we were silly like that. That was actually the reason why Jiyong agreed to go to the carnival with me last night. And today was my turn to book our favorite restaurant for the dinner. Everything would be perfect.

I wanted to call him but then I changed my mind. I wanted to surprise him by just showing up at the studio.

 

….

 

“Today is such a good day.” I greeted happily to the staff at the front desk of YG building. She must thought I was an idiot for smiling like a fool for no reason. Well, I was a happy go lucky guy. I had no defense.

“Something good happened Seungri-ah?” Choice hyung asked me when I crossed him at the hall that led to Jiyong’s studio.

“Oh.. Nothing unusual hyung.” I answered naturally. ‘Of course.. I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter