The Start of Everything

The Unlove Potion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyongie... Let's try this. It looks fun!" Seungri dragged a reluctant Jiyong to a fortune teller’s canopy in the middle of the hectic carnival. The travelling carnival was famous and they had stopped at Seoul for Seungri's delight. He always wanted to go to the carnival with Jiyong despite of their busy schedules.

 

"Seungri... This looks fake. Not even one person is around here. Let’s just go over there." Jiyong pointed at the circus show where a lot of people were gathering.

 

"No.. I want to know our fortune.. Jiyongie dear~~ " Seungri pouted, using his aegyo on Jiyong because he knew that he could win the small battle.

 

"Young men... Come.. Come inside... I have something special that will solve all of your problems.." A sudden sound came from the canopy had startled both of them.

 

"Seungri... Let’s just go. This kind of things is only fake and fraud, they take people money for nothing." Jiyong whispered to Seungri.

 

The lady furrowed her eyebrows after she heard Jiyong’s unkind comment.

 

"What do we have here.. A young couple full of energy and love. Are you not curious of your fate?"

 

The simple statement successfully grabbed their attention. Being together in the carnival could not simply concluded that they were a couple. They had been careful with all of their life, but being said to their face like that gave them a little chill on their necks. The always curious Seungri became more determine to enter the canopy. He was pulling the reluctant Jiyong to go in together with him.

 

“I see that you are in trouble. This love has become a burden. The future looks uncomfortable and full of obstacles.” The lady said after looking at the orbs in front of her.

 

“What are the points of mentioning that? We don’t need a fortune teller to say this to us.” Jiyong answered skeptically.

 

“You are wishing to not have this feeling like this towards him. You wish that everything would be normal so he could have a good life and a good family.” The lady said while looking at Jiyong before smiling and turning her attention to Seungri.

 

“And you too. You want him to always be happy and out of worry. If only he didn’t confess to you. If only you didn’t fall for him. His future would be like diamonds. Glittering and shining.”

 

“But young men.. Don’t you think that love is more important? Are you still having a doubt about your love?” She smiled again and bent down a little.

 

“Do you want me to help you? I can help you forget everything. You can become friends only without the memory of this love.” She whispered.

 

Jiyong immediately sniggers at her question. This is too dramatic. He can’t stand this anymore.

 

“With respect madam, thank you for your offer but we are leaving.” Jiyong said and gave 10000 won to her “This is for your time, and thank you for your concern.” With that, Jiyong immediately stood up and got out of there.

 

“Jiyongie…” Seungri whispered but Jiyong had walked away first and left him behind. He bowed to the lady and apologized for Jiyong’s rudeness.

 

The lady just smiles. She stands up and opens the cabinets behind her. In her hands, there are two small bottles containing a yellow liquid.

 

“I will not accept the money without giving something in return. This is my offer to you to solve your problem. But, I must warn you. I can’t promise you that this will work. It may or may not have any effects. It all depends on yourself.” The lady said in a riddle. Seungri reluctantly accepted the bottles as he couldn’t decline the offer especially after he apologized to her.

 

 

Seungri P.O.V

 

We went home from the carnival in a bad mood. Jiyong had been quiet all the time in the car. I had tried many conversations but it all ended up with a simple reply or ignored completely. He made everything became awkward. When we finally reached our home, I couldn’t contain my feelings anymore.

 

“Jiyong.. What are you so mad about?” He continued to ignore me, giving me the silent treatment.

 

“I can’t understand if you continue to do this!” I yelled. I felt my eyes were burning. What did I do that was so wrong to be treated like this?

 

“Do you really wish that I didn’t confess to you?” He asked suddenly. I could see that he was in tears too. It shocked me to receive such a question.

 

“What? I thought you didn’t believe her words.” I asked back in confusement. It was true that I sometimes wished it, but it was not because I didn’t love him, it was because he could lose so much by falling in love w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter