Unknown fate : Part 2

The Unlove Potion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the part 2 of the chapter.. If you missed the part 1, go back and read it! This is a double update from me ^^

Jiyong’s POV
 

“Seungri-ah!”

“Jiyongie… Oh.. Sorry.. Jiyong hyung, what are you doing here?”

I was right. In front of me stood the man that I had been crazily looking for. His face was pale and he might be really surprise to see me after everything that had happened. Especially what had happened tonight.

“Baby… I found you. Finally.. I found you.. Oh baby..”

I hugged him. I missed him so much. I was so relieved. And I felt so sorry for making him sad. I was overwhelmed with feelings.

“Jiyong? You.. You.. You called me baby.. Are you.. Are you..” He was stammering trying to understand this. I should tell him first, but I couldn't help it. I was so relieved that I found him.

“Yes.. baby.. I remembered.. I remember everything again. And even before I remembered, I knew you were special to me. I was going crazy when you went missing. I searched for you everywhere. I even went to that carnival to look for you. I am so sorry baby.. I am so sorry for hurting you like this. I am so sorry for making you sad, for forgetting, for being a fool, for everything. I.. I..”

There were so many things I wanted to tell him. I wanted to apologize. I wanted to tell him how much I love him. There were no words that could express how sorry and grateful I was to him. Seungri didn’t deserved someone like me, but I didn't want him to choose someone else.

“Oh my god Jiyong.. My Jiyongie.. You are back. You returned to me..” He finally returned my hug. He didn’t respond when I first hugged him.

“I love you baby.. Please forgive me. I swear to you, I will make-up for everything that you had gone through. I will treat you better. I will do anything for you. I feel ashamed of myself for being weak, I am sorry baby. I..I love you so much!”

I couldn’t stop rambling. I was overwhelmed with guilt.

“Stop it! Jiyongie.. Just stop...”

Then he caught my lips and kissed me. As if he wanted to confirm that it was really me. And I did not hesitate to return the kiss. I wanted to give all of myself to him. And I wanted to retrieve all of himself to me again. There were so much emotions, so much heartache, so much love; we were finally back together as one, as lovers.

The kissed ended sooner than I wanted it to be because we both needed to catch our breath. But I could never have enough of him or his kisses. I wanted to continue doing this, but when I reached out to him again he backed off.

I couldn't deny it, but I was surprised that my heart cracked. I knew I was wrong. Maybe this was too soon. I was being a fool to expect him to forgive me this easily.

I was hating myself even more.

‘Please baby… Please forgive me..’

“Baby… Seungri-ah.. I.. I know you shouldn’t forgive me this easy.. But.. I.. I couldn’t explain why I forgot about us. I truly love you and I don’t want to have anyone else. And that girl.. She just.. she was just there and I mistaken her for someone that could fill in the hole in my heart that only belonged to you. I love you, even before I remembered about us. And here I am, hoping that you can forgive me.” I said it, I was afraid of what he thought of me for introducing Lydia, I was such a fool.

“No Jiyongie... I didn’t know… I.. I really didn’t know…”

He looked so broken, it broke my heart and next thing he was on his knees crying very hard.

I was perplexed to see him crying like this. He must had been crying like this all the time, and like the fool I was I didn’t even realize what I was doing to him.

“Baby.. My Seungri.. My love.. Please don’t cry anymore. You don’t have to think about anything.. It’s all over now. You can scold me, be angry at me, I will accept anything. Just please don’t cry anymore. It hurts me to see how much I had hurt you; and how much I don’t deserve you at. I will love you and I will turn all of your tears to joy.. I promise..” I pulled him up from his knee. I noticed how light he was. He was thinner than before.

“No.. Jiyongie..  I am sorry.. I am so sorry. I thought you would never remember about me. And I.. I.. I am so sorry..”

“Shhh… Don’t be sorry. I am here now and I remember everything. Every single thing of it. And I’m sorry I took a long time.. ”

He covered his face with his palms. He didn’t look at me. He could hate me for everything that happened but I wanted to see his face. I wanted to look into his eyes.

“I can’t Jiyongie.. I was hurting so much that I wanted to die.. I should have been stronger and waited for you. I should have not gave up when I had already waited for so long.. I am the one who doesn't deserve you. I am so sorry.”

This was getting confusing. What was Seungri talking about. He was here, at the special place where only we both knew. And I found him. We were together again.

“What do you mean Seungri? I don’t understand. I am here now and everything is already over. Please look at me, Ri.”

He still didn’t look at me. He didn’t cover his face with his palms anymore but I knew he was still crying. He was really sad. The tears didn't stop flowing. Then he took out an empty bottle from his pocket. The same bottle we drank before. Did he keep that bottle with him all this time? Why did he do that?

“I don’t understand, Ri.”

“Jiyong.. My Jiyongie.. I love you so much. So so much that I could die for you, but I couldn’t live without you. The pain was unbearable. And then, the lady told me that you would never remember us again and I had lost you forever. And you already had Lydia. I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t imagine what my life would be anymore. I was so lost..”

“Ri..” I tried to reach him and make him stop. I was here. I was here in front of him, I would never leave him again.

“Please listen, Ji..” He stopped me.

“Then, she gave me this potion. She said I deserve to be happy too; and I should move on with my life and stop living in hell. I am s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter