Chapter 47

Reaching You

"Welcome to Happy Together!" The MCs said together. The camera panned out to show the five guests for today's episode clapping. "Today we have idols with dramatic transformations." Jae suk said clapping for the guests. "Transformers." Bongsun added earning a laugh from three of the idols. "Kim Hyun Joong, Seo Inyoung, Kim Taewoo, Jay Park and  Lily." He introduced. The idols clapped towards the camera.

 

"Lily-ssi." Jae Suk said to the youngest idol. "Yes?" She answered nervously. He winked at her and pointed at the male idol she was famous for idolizing. "Why do you do this to me?" She whined and asked if he made the seating like this on purpose. "Who are you pointing at?" Myeong Su asked. Lily was sitting between Taewoo and Kim Hyun Joong so he couldn't guess who. "I will tell you later." Jae Suk asnwered and continued the interveiw. "Why were you all our transform-dols?" Myeong Su asked, he asked if it had something to do with plastic surgery giving all of the idols the eye. "Its because of their style change. Don't make them wish they never came." Misun said slapping his shoulder. "Hyun Joong you changed into someone more masucline." Bongsun said. The camera caughted Seo Inyoung and Lily smiled at that statement. "Show us!" Misun said. Hyun Joong laughed and said he would try.

 

He started to preform Your Story, all the females were swaying along with his words. He threw the camera a wink causing Micha to blush. "That wasn't for you."Myeong Su said making her stomp her foot and ask if she was his target of the episode. "Lily changed from a ballad girl to a hip hop theme." Jae Suk read. Micha nodded and explained that she wanted to try something new this comeback so she tried rapping for the first time. "Show what you got." Jay Park told her. "I have to rap in front of a famous rapper." She laughed nervously and help her makeshift microphone. She performed a bit of XOXO, making it to the second rap verse before having to stop. The MC's were doing play on her names and adding in random lyrics making her laugh.

 

-------------------------

 

Micha watched the rerun episode with dead eyes. On her coffee table in front of her was a pitcher of detox water, fresh strawberries and kiwi in the dispense holder. Next to it were three different bottles of pills her new doctor, Dr. Cha who specializes in acute leukemia asked her to try before they send her into treatment.

 

'You will need to get hospitalized soon. It would be wise that you look into the idea of chemotherapy. We would like to try a get your complete blood cell count as well. I understand you feel like you are in a tight spot but understand the more you delay the less likely we can honestly tell you we can help you.'

 

Micha's eyes watered as she curled herself into a ball. She already had to ask Andy not to book her for any programs for the next week. She didn't have the heart to tell him she would have to extend it to an indefinite time. "I don't even have Peanut here anymore." She mumbled missing her small companion. She was told that she needed to stay in a well maintained area that was cleaned and wouldn't cause risk of her getting sick. 'I should cut my hair before I get admitted. So I will become used to it being short.' She told herself, fingers drifting to her hair that was a bit past shoulder length. "All right." She said as she sat up. Her feet found her bedroom slippers and as if in a trance she walked to her bathroom.

 

By the sink was the pair of scissors that have been setting their for the past few weeks. Micha looked at her reflection, no longer being able to recognize herself. Her hair didn't seem as shiny and vibrate, her skin was almost sickly looking thanks to the panda eyes she now had. "I hate this." She mumbled as she reached for the tool. Tears ran down her face as she cut the first handful of hair. A weak breath came out when she saw the amount, seeing the hair in the sink it looked like a small amount. 'It is nothing.' she told herself as she grabbed another handful. As if turning into a mad man she just started to cut any amount she could grab her hands on. She actually found herself having fun with this.

 

Laughing she looked at her reflection and smiled. "Stupid emotions." She told herself as she saw new tears running down her eyes. Although she was laughing and enjoying the process she couldn't fool her heart. She knew that by doing this questions would be asked by those near here and she would have to answer them. "I am not ready." She whispered. 'Why not run from it all?'

 

The thought took her by surprise. Could she really just run away? From being an idol. "I am under contract." She told herself "I could to jail if I…." Micha stopped then saw she could go with this idea. "I can tell Andy and try to do…." Micha looked up at her new hairstyle. It looked a bit like Sulli's from To the Beautiful You, if it was cut by an overly emotional female who was going through a downward spiral. "If I can stay hidden but release digital songs. Come out for appearances only when approved by the hospital. I have enough recorded music saved to create maybe a full album and a mini. If I use it wisely I could make maybe three or four miniature albums with that." Her mind was already turning gears. But in order to do this she must first tell her CEO. One of her boyfriend's closest friends.